Where was I?

Just now, Aus Traveller said:

Macquarie Harbour?

Yes   well done   taken from the boat while waiting to start our the gordon river cruise

Also in in background above the fishing boat is the station for the wilderness train..

We did that the day before

Cheers Don 

2 minutes ago, getting older slowly said:

Yes   well done   taken from the boat while waiting to start our the gordon river cruise

Also in in background above the fishing boat is the station for the wilderness train..

We did that the day before

Cheers Don 

We did the Wilderness train one day (in Gold Class with unlimited champagne), then the Gordon River cruise the next day in Captain's Class, once again with unlimited drinks. Bit too much, two days running.

New photo in a couple of minutes.

Edited by Aus Traveller

3 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

We did the Wilderness train one day (in Gold Class with unlimited champagne), then the Gordon River cruise the next day in Captain's Class, once again with unlimited drinks. Bit too much, two days running.

When we visited, I chose a small boat so we could go further up the river.  We had to be rescued because of the weather and off loaded on an island, where a bigger boat picked us up.  Girl in charge was terrified.  Guess she didn't know she was meant to look confident for the passengers!

12 minutes ago, Aus Traveller said:

New photo in a couple of minutes.

We did the same thing  it cruise was great there was only about 24 of us in captain's class... the the train was unreal we had a seat neat to door out to the viewing platform  Cheers Don

2 minutes ago, qbay46 said:

Northern Territory 

Too vague so, at this time I am not going to neither confirm or deny. 😁

I would like the name of the area. It can also be the country/state/territory if you like, but if you have the name of the area/feature, you will know where it is.

Edited by Aus Traveller

4 minutes ago, MMDown Under said:

Where are they near?

The Devils Marbles are very close to the Stuart Highway about one-third of the way south from Three Ways towards Alice Springs (138km to be exact). The feature that I showed in the photo is 'around the back' of the main feature. It is near the camping area.