Europe 2022

Hyperpipe

4 minutes ago, Hyperpipe said:

When will Europe cruises appear for 2022 on Celebrity ? 

Would think Celebrity is trying to sort what 2021 will look like first.  The CDC guidance should be posted in a couple months.  That and vaccine news will determine port and airlines openings and that in turn allow scheduling cruises that will more likely actually happen.

I spoke to my "Cruise Consultant" at Celebrity UK this morning and she indicated that there would be an anouncement about the restart in the next week or two and she expexted the new cruises for Europe in 2022 to be announced in November

• Like 1

On 9/13/2020 at 2:50 PM, Arizona Wildcat said:

Would think Celebrity is trying to sort what 2021 will look like first.  The CDC guidance should be posted in a couple months.  That and vaccine news will determine port and airlines openings and that in turn allow scheduling cruises that will more likely actually happen.

You would think CDC would hopefully post something before their current No Sail Order expires on Sep 30th.

Edited by Ken the cruiser

39 minutes ago, Ken the cruiser said:

You would think CDC would hopefully post something before their current No Sail Order expires on Sep 30th.

I believe that they are waiting for the cruise lines to submit their proposal(s) to see whether they can let the No Sail Order expire, whether they need to extend it, or whether they need to impose a modified order.

• Like 2

25 minutes ago, gerelmx said:

I would like to be able to do L&S of my cruises in Europe from 2021 to 2022. I feel that there is still a lot of uncertainty for the next summer.

I agree, I have two that will need a L&S for 2022 but can't do it until the itineraries are released.  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gerelmx said:

Azamara announced its 2022-23 itineraries,
Celebrity is always way behind, at the end of the queue.

Azamara has 3 smaller ships. Much easier to schedule than X's fleet, especially when dealing with the present circumstances.

21 hours ago, cruise kitty said:

I agree, I have two that will need a L&S for 2022 but can't do it until the itineraries are released.  

But currently L&S program expires at the end of the month.   I would hope they would extend the entire Cruise With Confidence program since they haven't announced a restart plan yet.   Hope we hear something about the rest of 2020 and CwC in the next few days.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 9/15/2020 at 5:49 PM, cruise kitty said:

We have two booked for 2021 that we would also like to L&S to 2022.  Anxious to get it all sorted.  Also, one booked for Oct. 2021 with HAL, but they don’t have that option for rebooking.

2 hours ago, Lady Arwen said:

We have two booked for 2021 that we would also like to L&S to 2022.  Anxious to get it all sorted.  Also, one booked for Oct. 2021 with HAL, but they don’t have that option for rebooking.

yes, one of ours is a "placeholder" cruise booked on board, the other is one we actually really want to take in May 2021, but it doesn't look good for getting a vaccine in time....

• Like 1