Sky Princess Trans Atlantic 2021

Woobstr112G

Earlier this week I thought I saw posted the new (possibly not finalized) Sky Princess Trans Atlantic embarking from Southampton on September 11, 2021.  I’ve been searching for the last hour or so, but I cannot find it.  If anyone has it, could you please post it?

Thanks

Bob

24 minutes ago, spyro1952 said:

It is on the Regal not Sky Oct 23 2021.  The Sky supposedly is doing the west to East in April but it is not open yet.  I just booked the Regal and will book whatever goes over in April 2021

Sorry, but the Regal was a move over for Crown Princess passengers who were only booked on the Trans Atlantic portion of the cruise.  Those of us booked on the entire 22 day voyage were not moved to the Regal and were left to fight over crumbs that are left over after all the move over are completed.  

The original Sky T/A was a 15 day sailing departing Copenhagen on 3 September.  Due to the redeployments, that cruise was cancelled and the new crossing will now be a 14 day departing Southampton on 09/11/21.....

Bob

13 minutes ago, Woobstr112G said:

Sorry, but the Regal was a move over for Crown Princess passengers who were only booked on the Trans Atlantic portion of the cruise.  Those of us booked on the entire 22 day voyage were not moved to the Regal and were left to fight over crumbs that are left over after all the move over are completed.  

The original Sky T/A was a 15 day sailing departing Copenhagen on 3 September.  Due to the redeployments, that cruise was cancelled and the new crossing will now be a 14 day departing Southampton on 09/11/21.....

Bob

I guess it hasn’t opened up yet as no TA are currently offered for September at all.  I would rather be on Regal anyway.  
Hope you find it.  
I’m still waiting for something East to Southampton in April 21.  I heard that was going to be the Sky but nothing available yet.

7 minutes ago, spyro1952 said:

I guess it hasn’t opened up yet as no TA are currently offered for September at all.  I would rather be on Regal anyway.  
Hope you find it.  
I’m still waiting for something East to Southampton in April 21.  I heard that was going to be the Sky but nothing available yet.

Yup, they said bookings for the Fall T/A would be open by the 30th of this month.  My guess is after they finish all the move overs.  Not sure about the spring T/A.....

Bob

Bob is right, I'm waiting to book on the Sky, too.  Sky is going over on April 10th:

Sky Princess Y112N April 10, 2021 Ft. Lauderdale to Southampton 14-Day Transatlantic

Sky Princess Y112P April 10, 2021 Ft. Lauderdale to Southampton 22-Grand Adventure

The tentative itinerary for Sept. 11th.  I posted it somewhere, can't find it.   Sky Princess - Voyage Y125N

Saturday, September 11, 2021 London (Southampton) 5:30 PM

Sunday, September 12, 2021 At Sea

Monday, September 13, 2021 Liverpool 7:00 AM 6:00 PM

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 Belfast 7:00 AM 5:00 PM

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle) 10:00 AM 7:00 PM

Thursday, September 16, 2021 At Sea

Friday, September 17, 2021 At Sea

Saturday, September 18, 2021 Ponta Delgada (Azores Islands) 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - Wed. September 22, 2021 At Sea

Thursday, September 23, 2021 Boston 7:00 AM 7:00 PM

Friday, September 24, 2021 At Sea

Saturday, September 25, 2021 New York 6:00 AM

Please note all itineraries are in the process of being finalized and are subject to change.

• Like 1

52 minutes ago, susancruzs said:

Bob is right, I'm waiting to book on the Sky, too.  

The tentative itinerary for Sept. 11th.  I posted it somewhere, can't find it.   Sky Princess - Voyage Y125N

Saturday, September 11, 2021 London (Southampton) 5:30 PM

Sunday, September 12, 2021 At Sea

Monday, September 13, 2021 Liverpool 7:00 AM 6:00 PM

Tuesday, September 14, 2021 Belfast 7:00 AM 5:00 PM

Wednesday, September 15, 2021 Cork (Cobh - for Blarney Castle) 10:00 AM 7:00 PM

Thursday, September 16, 2021 At Sea

Friday, September 17, 2021 At Sea

Saturday, September 18, 2021 Ponta Delgada (Azores Islands) 8:00 AM 5:00 PM

Sunday, September 19, 2021 - Wed. September 22, 2021 At Sea

Thursday, September 23, 2021 Boston 7:00 AM 7:00 PM

Friday, September 24, 2021 At Sea

Saturday, September 25, 2021 New York 6:00 AM

Please note all itineraries are in the process of being finalized and are subject to change.

Thanks for posting......😊😊😊

Bob

4 hours ago, susancruzs said:

I was looking at the 8/30 British Isles but think I'll do a NE 7 day after the transatlantic.  I want to do the Baltic plus TA probably Fall  2022, not the Spring one, want to keep my price down.  

Once we book get the TB booked, we will look at the NE/Maritime cruise.  Want to find out if we would be allowed to leave the ship in Halifax rather than continue on to NYC.

7 hours ago, TheRabbit said:

Hi Bob,

Here is a link to a PDF from princess that shows the new Sky sailing dates and cruises. The TA is in there.

LINK to PDF

If you go further down in the doc, you will find the individual cruise itineraries. We are looking at the 8/18 and 9/11 sailings with a river cruise in between.

Thank you, John.  Our British Isles on the Crown was cancelled so this is a good alternative.

denise

We were also on the Sky Princess, Ft Lauderdale to Copenhagen that was cancelled. It appears that everyone already booked on the Crown will be moved over to the Sky, leaving very few available cabins for those of us who want to rebook to the Southampton voyage. I'm also guessing that the best EZair fares have long since been booked by the Crown passengers 😒. I am curious what time we will be able to rebook on the 30th, assuming online will be much quicker and easier than calling Princess direct.

Hard to say, many on the Crown from their Oct. TA are going the Regal TA Oct. 23rd.  The Regal 23rd TA is open for booking as of yesterday.  Question is how many from the Sky Copenhagen TA want to go on the Sept. 11th from Southampton.  Selective reading, you were talking Eastbound, not West.

I told my travel agent I'm interested in the Sky TA for the 11th, she'll watch it for me, too.  

On 9/17/2020 at 9:32 AM, TheRabbit said:

Hi Bob,

Here is a link to a PDF from princess that shows the new Sky sailing dates and cruises. The TA is in there.

LINK to PDF

If you go further down in the doc, you will find the individual cruise itineraries. We are looking at the 8/18 and 9/11 sailings with a river cruise in between.

John will you do us the honor of creating this cruises’s  spreadsheet?

I'm good, cabin I wanted, plus $200 OBC, same obstructed balcony Emerald deck mid-ship TA plus NE cruise.  I like those, not really obstructed, convenient to public areas.  I use International Cafe instead of the buffets, plus stairs instead of elevators.  Feels great to have cruises booked again! 🙂

• Like 1

11 hours ago, Pepes Pal said:

John will you do us the honor of creating this cruises’s  spreadsheet?

If I can get the room we want, I'll consider doing one.

Should be easy to copy over the spring TA/Scandinavia. Maybe start one for 8/18, 8/30, and 9/11.

Bob,

We're you going to do just the TA?

45 minutes ago, TheRabbit said:

If I can get the room we want, I'll consider doing one.

Should be easy to copy over the spring TA/Scandinavia. Maybe start one for 8/18, 8/30, and 9/11.

Bob,

We're you going to do just the TA?

John, when I looked online, I saw many stateroom choices available. 
Join us. 

22 minutes ago, Pepes Pal said:

John, when I looked online, I saw many stateroom choices available. 
Join us. 

Wanted C410 or C409. We have gotten those rooms every time we have sailed a Royal class ship. They were gone. holding C407 for now.

This is only for the Scandinavian cruise. Can't see where to hold a TA cabin.

Edited by TheRabbit

4 hours ago, TheRabbit said:

Wanted C410 or C409. We have gotten those rooms every time we have sailed a Royal class ship. They were gone. holding C407 for now.

This is only for the Scandinavian cruise. Can't see where to hold a TA cabin.

image.thumb.jpeg.ac9fe722fd53277063c78496ed011b03.jpegAvailable right now. C415 is a nice cabin with an extended balcony. Grab it’