Queen Elizabeth itineraries 2021

Ulsteinvik

4 hours ago, Victoria2 said:

The lowest 14 day Med balcony prices I can see are from around £1750 to £1900 so maybe the Suits smelt the coffee, although I'd be surprised if it was restaurant coffee as it's so weak, there's hardly any smell.

I think Cunard is still pretty special to many people and still has enough of a following to survive the 'so many' to which you refer, jumping shipping lines. 

Cheapest "Cunard Fare" for balcony is £2128 for 20th September and "Early Saver" £1828 for obstructed balcony.

On 9/22/2020 at 2:59 PM, sogne said:

Saga 18 day cruise Med August 21 prices from £3799 excursions are limited  usually just one at selected ports so if you don't  like it you don't benefit

transport from home talks about shared transport: mini bus ?

we live across the water from southampton. booked on a fred ship via saga, the transport was a shared car. Not sure where the other passenger had come from. Obviously our part of the share was just around the solent to the port.

I think 2021 prices are good, cheaper than prices for same length of holiday on Q.V.  or QM in 2021 which have been pushed up by FCC  being used. I presume people who had booked for cancelled  Asia cruises are not expected to use FCC on these cruises and Cunard have to attract real money from "new" bookingd

I still am doubtful about 2021, so am sticking to last minute land holidays. 

3 minutes ago, Host Hattie said:

I must be mad but I am quite tempted by a couple of these ....

Count me in the number of mad ones 🙂

Just the German prices are about 25% higher than the British ones and do not include the flights, thus I feel not really wanted as passenger and I might refrain.

• Like 1

On 9/26/2020 at 5:14 PM, carlmm said:

Count me in the number of mad ones 🙂

Just the German prices are about 25% higher than the British ones and do not include the flights, thus I feel not really wanted as passenger and I might refrain.

Unfortunately this is for 2021, because until the end of the transition this would be against EU rules.

If you use a VPN you can apply as if you where in UK, just ask for everything electronically. If you are a regular customer cannot of course get your 5% loyalty discount as this would give the game away.

5 hours ago, Elephant1151 said:

I am a little surprised to see on a UK travel agent's site that even though these cruises are not on sale until 29th September 2020 at 10am GMT, some grade are already waitlisted on a cruise I was looking at.  How can this be?

As I understand it, they were offered ( several days in advance)  'to repeat guests' ?  on a 'pre register basis'

I have already done this, but have had to select an option of three staterooms of my preference  . I will be notified of my first preference after the 29th .    

I understand these have been available for pre register and we have done so. But to see waitlist implies some  cabins are not being released. Cunard have released prices to TA's but not a list of available cabins. We like you have given our TA a nuber of cabins which would be accceptable.

Got an email from Cunard with bookings now available for all.

New 2021 Queen Elizabeth voyages available now

Enhance your holiday and enjoy a little bit extra on board with a complimentary stateroom upgrade on your voyage. Enjoy the luxury of a Princess Grill suite for the fare of a Britannia Club Balcony or savour an upgrade to a Balcony stateroom for the fare of an Inside

This is fine in principle but we tried to book our first choice of cruise this morning. No cabins available for 3 in the grade we wanted.  Have booked another date and had to settle for second choice of cabin.  The prices were also increased today from those released to agents last week. 

Will now have to wait and see if this cruise is cancelled in due course.

We have booked ours through our Travel Agent and got our first choice of cabin grade, just waiting for them to get back to us with our booking reference and stateroom numbers, and at the price that was being offered last week. Fingers crossed the cruise actually goes ahead now!

Edited by akmday10

25 minutes ago, Elephant1151 said:

Having seen HH email even World Club Members do not get priority booking over the general public as previous releases have done. Did some get an opportunity to book earlier than the release?

I booked direct with Cunard just after 10 this morning, the website crashed a couple of times but the transaction completed in the end.

Very happy. Bagged adjoining aft Q5 & Q6 with some friends for their first Cunard cruise. Fingers crossed she sails. So glad I pre-registered with our travel agent as the Cunard online system clearly couldn’t cope until about 10:15. 

When you tried to see prices all you got was this ..... 

FF1DF50A-BEB6-447F-A7E0-E24E361D74BA.png

• Like 1