Europe 2022

loge23

I got the elite email but I'm not elite. I already emailed my TA all my info for her to book tomorrow and just told her to call me when she needs my credit card. Don't actually need a price because this is my reward for putting up with my family so far and for the rest of the pandemic. They're really making me earn it.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, WmFCoyote said:

What good is it to be an "Elite" princess cruiser if one can not see prices for the 2022 Europe cruises?

I was able to see all Europe 2022 cruises with prices & book online this morning. This afternoon I no longer see the prices and cannot book online. So not much use being elite for this situation today. Would have to call to book.  

I don't need pricing either, but need to look at cabins available for the 2022 Grand Adventure, give my TA some other choices.  She is going to try to get me a cabin available for the cruise if I would book it separate.  However, if I book both individually instead of Grand Adventure, price is several thousand higher.

• Like 1

@susancruzs and  @CruisinCouple2010Are y'all making sure you are logged in on the Princess website before starting to shop cruises?  If not logged in you won't be able to see pricing.

I just logged on  to my account and then went and shopped several sailings - everything worked just like it should all the way through.  I first used Google Chrome Browser on a Windows desktop, but also tried from my iPhone using Safari mobile browser and it worked fine too.

Maybe try clearing your browsing history/cookies as well if logging in yields no results.

Edited by AtlantaCruiser72

4 hours ago, CruisinCouple2010 said:

We are elite as well and were unable to see any pricing. Very frustrating especially if your looking for a particular room. 

same here but it was a website problem. Prices showed at 10:30 am for me and again tonight. Looked now and can see prices and book online for Europe 2022  

Baltics on the Enchanted booked. The price was only slightly higher than what I had booked for this year that got cancelled. Online it shows they have the alcoholic drink package booked for my son who is under 21. He's only supposed to get the non alcoholic one since he's only 19. I'm sure he'll be fine with either one. Now I need Princess to extend the FCCs that are supposed to be used by 5/1/22 because my in laws have some from an air penalty that are going to go to waste if there's no extension.

We are Elite with 359 days on Princess.  I'm afraid Princess is moving on from us.  We live in Florida and like to get out of the summer heat here by taking a cruise to the cooler European climate.  I looked at June, July and August on Princess and found 33 cruises.  Unfortunately, almost all the cruises are on Royal class ships which, after a 28 day cruise on the Royal, we said never again.  A few are on the Island which we tried one time after the butchering and found unacceptable.  The only ship we found we would like was the Crowne but it was only doing the British Isles cruise we did on her a few years ago.  Princess has disposed of many of our favorite Grand Class ships and has left us no option.  We are left with the Sapphire and Diamond which spend most of their time in Asia/Australia.  We love the Coral and the Pacific but they are not doing Europe in 2022.  So we will be looking elsewhere for the summer of 2022.

That's too bad, I've adjusted to the Royal class ships, have 2 long cruises booked on Royal class.  

For me, sailing single, I can get an obstr. view balcony on Emerald deck, for not much more than inside cabin.  I'm cruising for itinerary and if something interests me and Royal class I go with it.  I took Regal TA+Baltic 2016, Royal transatlantic 2017, back to Emerald So. Amer. 2018.  Sapphire Norway 2019, and next long cruises will be Enchanted.   I switch back and forth but do like the Royal class now.

I am not elite but today looked at pricing for May 2022 Baltic cruise on Enchanted Princess on Princess website.  Emailed TA at big company and she had no record of these sailings. Have to wonder why and when she will have access. Price was similar to 2020 but no OBC. Plan to book and hope can refare if there are future better deals.

4 hours ago, mreasier said:

We are Elite with 359 days on Princess.  I'm afraid Princess is moving on from us.  We live in Florida and like to get out of the summer heat here by taking a cruise to the cooler European climate.  I looked at June, July and August on Princess and found 33 cruises.  Unfortunately, almost all the cruises are on Royal class ships which, after a 28 day cruise on the Royal, we said never again.  A few are on the Island which we tried one time after the butchering and found unacceptable.  The only ship we found we would like was the Crowne but it was only doing the British Isles cruise we did on her a few years ago.  Princess has disposed of many of our favorite Grand Class ships and has left us no option.  We are left with the Sapphire and Diamond which spend most of their time in Asia/Australia.  We love the Coral and the Pacific but they are not doing Europe in 2022.  So we will be looking elsewhere for the summer of 2022.

The Coral will be based in Aust. She will be doing a world cruise starting in may 2022. There are European segments on that.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

20 hours ago, Aus Traveller said:

The Coral will be based in Aust. She will be doing a world cruise starting in may 2022. There are European segments on that.

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, there are only to segments in Europe.  The 1st is 30 days from Dubai to Dover which is longer than we would like.  The 2nd is 19 days from Dover to New York which is sold out for balconies.

8 hours ago, mreasier said:

Thanks for the suggestion.  Unfortunately, there are only to segments in Europe.  The 1st is 30 days from Dubai to Dover which is longer than we would like.  The 2nd is 19 days from Dover to New York which is sold out for balconies.

Often on long cruises like this the long segment is broken into two segments. This happens closer to the sail date than now.