Black Friday / Cyber Monday Cruise Planner sale details

16 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

I'm seeing some sale price already... $18/day refreshment package for example. Is the sale started already?

Yes.  Beverage and internet sale prices have been loaded.  Saw the new prices on all my cruises through March 2022

Edited by Ourusualbeach

18 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

I'm seeing some sale price already... $18/day refreshment package for example. Is the sale started already?

Interesting. Never considered this, though I like bloody marys about as well with or without liquor, just make them spicy. Mocktails included. Well I'll check back after midnight.

• Like 1

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

Drink and internet are loaded now.

I can see the drink/internet sale (unfortunately no better than they have been off and on for the past couple of months) for my cruise next August. Still crossing fingers that maybe some excursion deals have yet to be loaded.

Just now, dandi799 said:

I can see the drink/internet sale (unfortunately no better than they have been off and on for the past couple of months) for my cruise next August. Still crossing fingers that maybe some excursion deals have yet to be loaded.

The internet for me is the same but the refreshment and soda packages are each $2.00 a day cheaper. 

excursions have not been loaded yet. 

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Saved about $160 rebooking 3 soda and 5 refreshment packages.  All booked with OBC so it’s an instant credit and not waiting for a refund.  Not much but I’ll take it. 

Waiting to see if shore excursions bring any savings. 

I'd say $160 is a lot lol. Wish soda agreed with me. The soda and internet pkg good price, but I cant handle much soda. I'd have to do the refreshment pkg. I drink carbonated water or water not soda. But I'm wishing right now I drank soda. Cheap.

1 minute ago, firefly333 said:

What all is the key again? Other than embarkation and wifi?

Besides the wifi, my husband loves it because he can drop off his carryon luggage the Main Dining Room where you go to have a special lunch from Chops. They will bring it to your room by 1 PM. You also get priority disembarkation. 

6 minutes ago, sandebeach said:

Besides the wifi, my husband loves it because he can drop off his carryon luggage the Main Dining Room where you go to have a special lunch from Chops. They will bring it to your room by 1 PM. You also get priority disembarkation. 

Oh I'd like the lunch from chops. I was wondering if we get on the ship slower if they will still have it.

Sounds delish. 

What do they bring to your room by 1 pm? Your carry on? I'm solo and buffet is always a pain with my carry on boarding and trying to eat lunch. 

Sounds worth trying. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Yes.  Beverage and internet sale prices have been loaded.  Saw the new prices on all my cruises through March 2022

What would a good price be on the beverage package? It is saying doesn’t include Starbucks drinks?  So if I get a latte each morning I’m out of luck. I always thought it included special coffees ? 

17 minutes ago, b_cruise said:

What would a good price be on the beverage package? It is saying doesn’t include Starbucks drinks?  So if I get a latte each morning I’m out of luck. I always thought it included special coffees ? 

A good price on the deluxe would be $45

Refreshmrnt would be $28

It does not include the freestanding Starbucks on Oasis class and I believe that there is now one on Mariner. 

You can still get the lattes at the cafe promenade. 

Just now, Ourusualbeach said:

A good price on the deluxe would be $45

Refreshmrnt would be $28

It does not include the freestanding Starbucks on Oasis class and I believe that there is now one on Mariner. 

You can still get the lattes at the cafe promenade. 

I’m on the voyageur of seas out of Singapore.  Been trying to see what coffee shops but can’t seem to find. So now that package is 44 and 52 with the vroom 1 device. Maybe I should get hmmm  I drink 2 lattes each morning !!:)

28 minutes ago, b_cruise said:

I’m on the voyageur of seas out of Singapore.  Been trying to see what coffee shops but can’t seem to find. So now that package is 44 and 52 with the vroom 1 device. Maybe I should get hmmm  I drink 2 lattes each morning !!:)

Cafe Promenade deck 5 beside the forward elevators starboard side. 

that's a good price.  Don’t forget that if you do see it lower you can cancel and rebook. 

1 hour ago, Coralc said:

DBP on Vision next December dropped from $54/day to $40/day. We're in. :classic_biggrin:

Mine didnt drop at all, just refreshment dropped, but I'm not so keen on alcohol so maybe that's better., was 43, still 43. For deluxe beverage.and I cant drink much without it putting me to sleep with a hangover, not a good drinker., mocktails sound good.

• Like 2

Man!! This is not a great sale for me at all. Excursions went UP for my Symphony 7 night next August, and not just by a little bit. Lol. The DBP is still $53. That's the lowest I've seen it go, and I check every day. Guessing that's the best it will get. Yikes! I hope others find great deals!

ETA: Coco Cay went down a bit from when I purchased it, so I was wrong.! Just the other 2 excursions that I was keeping an eye on went up by about $8/pp.

Edited by dandi799

21 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

Not seeing anything for my January 2022 Explorer cruise.  Nothing really for my Radiance cruise.  I had better deals on cruise planner Columbus Day.  I'll keep checking.  I have a lot of OBC for the Radiance.

We're on the Explorer on 1.9.22.  The deluxe beverage package was $84 pp per day.  Today, it is $50 pp per day.  Still too high for us, especially since this is a very port intensive cruise, plus we're diamond members.  We have already purchased the lunch in Chops on the  day of embarkation, but that price didn't change.