Good Deal, Liberty May 2022

BSocial

Any Texas-area cruisers, there's a great deal on Liberty, for May 1, 2022.  

Balcony $565 pp, special C&A rate, and refundable deposit.  

When you look at the promos applied, it has no NRD listed.    

And my confirmation lists Refundable deposit up to final payment date. 

It's a good balcony rate, when you consider the balcony prices for the other sailing dates Mar-May 2022.  Most sailings in the first half of 2022 on Liberty seem to have inflated prices.

Inside rate is low also, $350 pp.  I didn't check out if it was refundable, as i priced the balcony.  

Hope some of you can take advantage of this.   

• Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, BSocial said:

Any Texas-area cruisers, there's a great deal on Liberty, for May 1, 2022.  

Balcony $565 pp, special C&A rate, and refundable deposit.  

When you look at the promos applied, it has no NRD listed.    

And my confirmation lists Refundable deposit up to final payment date. 

It's a good balcony rate, when you consider the balcony prices for the other sailing dates Mar-May 2022.  Most sailings in the first half of 2022 on Liberty seem to have inflated prices.

Inside rate is low also, $350 pp.  I didn't check out if it was refundable, as i priced the balcony.  

Hope some of you can take advantage of this.   

The $556.60 is available to anyone.  Do not have to be Texas resident or C&A member. .  

refundable and non refundable rates are the same. 

$479pp with a D balcony discount. 

category 4D balcony

Edited by Ourusualbeach

5 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

The $556.60 is available to anyone.  Do not have to be Texas resident or C&A member. .  

refundable and non refundable rates are the same. 

$479pp with a D balcony discount. 

category 4D balcony

Thanks for the clarification.  You are always so helpful!

I'm not sure of balcony categories, but for $17 more I was able to get a hump balcony - maybe a 2D category?

3 minutes ago, BSocial said:

Thanks for the clarification.  You are always so helpful!

I'm not sure of balcony categories, but for $17 more I was able to get a hump balcony - maybe a 2D category?

Yes, the 2D were just slightly more.

As you said that sailing is a bit of an anomaly price wise.  Congrats on the deal. 

• Thanks 1

23 minutes ago, lovelife said:

I checked this out and noticed an outrageous supplement to book mid-ship.  Surely an error??  Where does it show refundable or non - can't find that.

image.png.04f0dd7dd6320dffb4d25ff70561981f.png

Yes, I got that same surcharge for the spacious OV balcony.    Only $16 for standard OV balcony.

Website/Sales TYPO!!!

Edited by Sunshine3601
  • Thanks 1

39 minutes ago, lovelife said:

I checked this out and noticed an outrageous supplement to book mid-ship.  Surely an error??  Where does it show refundable or non - can't find that.

image.png.04f0dd7dd6320dffb4d25ff70561981f.png

As you finish booking (before payment completed), I saw “cancellation policy” on left hand side.  

Choosing that link confirmed Refundable fare.  
(The part of booking where it would offer you travel protection, and refundable fare options was different - there was no option to select refundable, as it defaulted to refundable for me.) 

check the cancellation policy link to confirm. 

hope this helps.

Edit:

also agree with Sunshine3601 - regular ocean view balcony has the cheap increase for mid-ship.

Edited by BSocial
Added info

2 hours ago, BSocial said:

As you finish booking (before payment completed), I saw “cancellation policy” on left hand side.  

Choosing that link confirmed Refundable fare.  
(The part of booking where it would offer you travel protection, and refundable fare options was different - there was no option to select refundable, as it defaulted to refundable for me.) 

check the cancellation policy link to confirm. 

hope this helps.

Edit:

also agree with Sunshine3601 - regular ocean view balcony has the cheap increase for mid-ship.

Thanks!

• 2 weeks later...

Just booked a cabin for 1 on Brilliance 25-30 Oct 2021 for under $600 total price -- that's including taxes and port fees.  I've been watching the prices, and last night there was an almost 50% price drop.  At $114.66 per day, it's an unbelievably good deal.  I think it is for the studio cabins on deck 4 between the Centrum and Dining room.  It shows up on the RCI web site as "We pick the room".

• Thanks 1

27 minutes ago, gmerick said:

Just booked a cabin for 1 on Brilliance 25-30 Oct 2021 for under $600 total price -- that's including taxes and port fees.  I've been watching the prices, and last night there was an almost 50% price drop.  At $114.66 per day, it's an unbelievably good deal.  I think it is for the studio cabins on deck 4 between the Centrum and Dining room.  It shows up on the RCI web site as "We pick the room".

Great

Edited by firefly333

12 hours ago, gmerick said:

Wonder if Royal will be sailing by then?