Are you seeing upcoming cruises when you log in?

Just booked a cruise for next December (I think it's about 50:50 if it happens).  Deposits and confirmation processed yesterday.  I don't see it when I log in.  I clicked Add A Cruise and entered the information, it still doesn't show up.  Try and enter it again and it says this cruise has already been linked.   But go to my home page and it says "Zero upcoming cruises".

Is the system just going to take a few days to show it, or are they not even showing up right now?

49 minutes ago, leisuretraveler223 said:

Try and enter it again and it says this cruise has already been linked.   

This happens to me all the time.  It just takes a little while (usually within the day...a couple of hours) for the newly-made bookings to show up.  Once I put them in manually (link a cruise) it will take a few hours for the new cruise to show up.  If it tells you that the cruise has already been linked, then you're good.  Just give it a little bit of time.

3 hours ago, leisuretraveler223 said:

Just booked a cruise for next December (I think it's about 50:50 if it happens).  Deposits and confirmation processed yesterday.  I don't see it when I log in.  I clicked Add A Cruise and entered the information, it still doesn't show up.  Try and enter it again and it says this cruise has already been linked.   But go to my home page and it says "Zero upcoming cruises".

Is the system just going to take a few days to show it, or are they not even showing up right now?

It takes a little bit.  Mine are all there.  Also, you can enter the info if you have the booking #.

Ps.  Sorry I did not read that you tried entering the info.😊

Edited by nelblu

Exact same thing happened to me as well yesterday. Strangely , the booking reference number, which the RCI website displayed after the booking went through , does not look like the current range of booking numbers, which are/were last week starting with # 104.. 
Mine  yesterday started with # 269... which is odd. Remember receiving those starting with 2.. in the past , when a reservation was on hold (versus confirmed) -  an option which by the way seemed to have disappeared. 
I received an email, that the deposit went through though, the booked cabin is no longer available, so all seems good. Need to call the office on Monday why it does not appear and why I cannot actively add it to my profile ( invalid booking number ). 
One other thing, my booking is  for a consecutive cruise. Booked the first one a few days prior. Maybe they hold these back due to the CDC rule regarding b2b. Not sure , just a thought. Should not matter, as the reservation was for a cruise originating in Australia. 

Edited by mike@sea

4 minutes ago, mike@sea said:

Mine  yesterday started with # 269... which is odd. Remember receiving those starting with 2.. in the past , when a reservation was on hold (versus confirmed) -  an option which by the way seemed to have disappeared. 

Maybe it works differently in Germany but the reservation number for a held reservation is the same number once you make the deposit.  The reservation number does not change.

Also reservation numbers can start with any number and I’ve had reservations that are only 4 digits long.

travel agents can still put cabins on hold for clients. 

Edited by Ourusualbeach

I made a new reservation yesterday for August 2022 and can't see it either.  Tried to add it manually and it says the reservation # is incorrect.  I will check it again in a couple of days and then ask the TA to double check it if there is still a problem 😕

35 minutes ago, bouhunter said:

We have printed confirmation of 4 cruises in 2022.  Haven't logged in for months and probably won't bother for a long time.......

I only have the invoice copy from my TA but not worried.  Lots of time!

Took me 8 months to book and passed on this year and moved on to 2022.  

On 1/1/2021 at 8:04 AM, LEtue said:

I made a new reservation yesterday for August 2022 and can't see it either.  Tried to add it manually and it says the reservation # is incorrect.  I will check it again in a couple of days and then ask the TA to double check it if there is still a problem 😕

I also have booked a new reservation and it tell me the reservation number is incorrect.  It's the same number I have on the email they sent with the deposit receipt.  I've tried logging in and out of my account, tried entering it manually and always get the same thing, that it's an incorrect reservation number.  The latest funfest brought to you by RC IT.  I guess I'll have to call because there are some cruise planner items I want to add during this current sale.  ugh.  

14 minutes ago, rockmom said:

I also have booked a new reservation and it tell me the reservation number is incorrect.  It's the same number I have on the email they sent with the deposit receipt.  I've tried logging in and out of my account, tried entering it manually and always get the same thing, that it's an incorrect reservation number.  The latest funfest brought to you by RC IT.  I guess I'll have to call because there are some cruise planner items I want to add during this current sale.  ugh.  

Did you book direct or with a TA.  Some TA’s use their own reservation numbers and not Royals. 

On 1/1/2021 at 11:04 AM, LEtue said:

I have also had an issue with one of my reservation numbers coming up as an incorrect number. Is is a shorter than usual number (5 digits) and I found that if I add 2 zeros in front of it to bring it up to 7 digits it is recognized.

• Like 1

Right there with y'all! I booked our September, 2021 cruise on New Year's Day and it's not listed on My Cruises yet and says the number (7 digits) is invalid. Another time to practice patience grasshopper. RCI gladly took our deposit though!😜

Exactly the problem I have after booking a July 2022 cruise a couple of days ago. It didn't link to my cruise account and like most here I get 'booking reference incorrect' when trying to add manually.

I have contacted Royal and apparently they are re-using booking numbers, mine is for a cruise that sailed in 2018 on Harmony and not the 2022 Jewel Of The Seas cruise that I have booked!

All seems very strange, I have the invoice and just hope it sorts itself out.

55 minutes ago, SilkySal said:

Right there with y'all! I booked our September, 2021 cruise on New Year's Day and it's not listed on My Cruises yet and says the number (7 digits) is invalid. Another time to practice patience grasshopper. RCI gladly took our deposit though!😜

If your booking does have leading zeros try leaving them off. I have encountered that issue also.

RCI IT at its best.

• Thanks 1

Ok, I called Royal today on this issue and the rep was perplexed too.  She did figure out the work around.  Do NOT log into your account, but go to the main Royal Caribbean page and at the top, click on 'manage my cruise'  Do NOT log into your account from that page either.  Just fill in the part that asks for your last name, ship, sail date and reservation number.  Boom. I could see it.  I booked what I wanted.   That was several hours ago and I did get the cruise planner confirmation.  But when I go in and log into my account I can see all my other cruises listed in the cruise planner, but still not this one.  I can get to it by logging out and following the instructions above.  So weird.  And no, I don't have any zeros at all, and my reservation number is the normal 7 digits long, so that is not the issue.  

@Tin can, give this method a try.  

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I'm having the same issue. Booked a Feb 2022 cruise 2 days ago and paid the deposit upfront and it does not show under my upcoming cruises nor can I add it manually. I called them and they said there was a 'glitch' currently (what's new?)

Funnily enough, this morning I received an email telling me it's time to checkin for this cruise..... a year in advance.They are definitely having some IT issues!

Edited by timtam2