2 Bedroom GS on Harmony for $5200 Good Price Bad Price just okay price

molly361

2 minutes ago, molly361 said:

I have no idea and wouldn't use one if it was there

It's my understanding the balcony hot tubs can be drained between sailings.

Also, I may be thinking of Oasis and Allure creating 2 bedroom suites from the original 4 bedroom suites. That layout had the balcony hot tub, but only for one of them now

Not sore about historical pricing but compared to current pricing they are an ok deal.  Other ships have them priced $300 to $500 pp more than the GS and although a different layout the 2 bedroom GS is the same size as an OS.

The 2 bedroom GS on SY for  that time period are running about $6500.

thought I read a bunch of comments that some actually prefer the layout of the GS....feels more open.  Unless you need the second bedroom the perks are the same 

• Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Ourusualbeach said:

Not sore about historical pricing but compared to current pricing they are an ok deal.  Other ships have them priced $300 to $500 pp more than the GS and although a different layout the 2 bedroom GS is the same size as an OS.

The 2 bedroom GS on SY for  that time period are running about $6500.

thought I read a bunch of comments that some actually prefer the layout of the GS....feels more open.  Unless you need the second bedroom the perks are the same 

I never thought that the price of the one we have on the Allure in May was so great until I started looking at future prices

• Like 1

That sounds like a good price for a 2-bedroom GS. We usually pay a bit more than that for a 1-Bedroom GS on Harmony, but we have two cruises on Allure booked in a CLS in August that were a bit less than that when we initially booked them.

• Thanks 1

Our 2 bedroom gs on Allure this May was $7100 for 3 people.  Not sure whether the date was an expensive one or not.  We did have the hot tub.  Too bad we had to cancel.  But I didn’t want to make a final payment.

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

I don't really follow suite prices much.  Just wondering where $5200 falls for the Harmony, off season  Sept - Dec time frame

We have a B2B booked in 10244.  We're paying ~55 hundred per week, so based on that data point, your price is better.  I did just check, and this category of stateroom is not available when we're booked.

2 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

You would have been a very good candidate to downgrade, make final payment and get a refund.

I wish I had thought of that.  I almost made payment to get the refund, but was a little afraid it would sail and I would be stuck.  I also thought I would use the FCC on our September New England/Canada cruise.  Oh well.  Our next one is scheduled for February 2022.  SURELY, we’ll be sailing by then.  (Hmm, where have I heard that before?)

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

I don't really follow suite prices much.  Just wondering where $5200 falls for the Harmony, off season  Sept - Dec time frame

Our 2 bd GS on Anthem was about half that price. 😱  It was a suite guaranty though that will likely never happen again. 🙂 

• Like 2

We booked a 2 bedroom GS on Harmony for August, 2022 the day summer '22 was released.  It was $7590 including gratuities for 3 people. It has since gone up a few hundred dollars depending on the sale of the day. We have since upgraded but I am still tracking it to see if the prices go down. (Can't track our new suite because they are both booked.)

From my previous research, only Oasis and Allure have the hot tubs and only in the two on deck 12.

We have one of the deck 12 two bed GS booked on Oasis for this July. It was lifted and shifted from our canceled cruise last summer when the prices were a bit lower due to covid. It was $7294 with gratuities for 4 people.  It is currently at $18,203 for 4 with gratuities. That is $5,000 more than our A1 next year on Harmony!  That is one way to keep capacity down. (Not too hopeful it will sail anyway.)

Your $5200 seems like a good price, especially with the current inflated prices.