Mailings At Least Twice Week

vpearlkc

Since NCL cancelled our April cruise they have been sending more glossy brochures than I have ever seen before. I have only opened a couple of the early ones and the rest have gone straight into the  mailroom trashcan downstairs. Has anyone else had this problem? It's annoying and a waste of paper. 

I saw a headline last week that NCL had just had it's largest one day booking volume in the history of their company.  Apparently it's working.   Two weeks ago the brochures were offering free or d/c airfare, this weeks' have dropped that but added internet.

we've been platinum plus for several years now so we don't need convincing, either, but it does seem they could refine their marketing a bit.

They are probably using multiple sources of independent mailing lists, and it is hard to cross check them for duplicates. Give them a break... both NCL and post office are on the ropes and need business. It is like a gravely sick tree that flowers like crazy in a desperate attempt to sow for the future (true phenomena).

6 hours ago, vpearlkc said:

Since NCL cancelled our April cruise they have been sending more glossy brochures than I have ever seen before. I have only opened a couple of the early ones and the rest have gone straight into the  mailroom trashcan downstairs. Has anyone else had this problem? It's annoying and a waste of paper. 

You are complaining about junk mail.  Does it matter who sends it.  Lets give it a rest now.✌️

Edited by jskinsd

I have been getting them about twice a week for a few months.  Funny thing is, I am platium and never had any one call me or send anthing until A PCC called out of the blue in November and I have been getting them ever since.  Maybe he added me to a mailing.

NCL keeps priming the WISH list !

With the never ending perpetual sales gimmicks !

It is only a matter of time when your cruise ship will come in !

The brochure company (or NCL) keeps employees working printing that stuff

The Post Office gets a small amount of return on the cost of mailing

The recycle company is not lacking in material to recycle

For your mental health take two of those brochures and dream on - - - - -

1 hour ago, jskinsd said:

You are complaining about junk mail.  Does it matter who sends it.  Lets give it a rest now.✌️

I have read that junk mail is a good portion of USPS revenue.  

9 hours ago, vpearlkc said:

It’s called good business. Lots of people are booking now and NCL is protecting their market share. As a shareholder, I would expect nothing less. 

12 hours ago, Envelope21 said:

Absolutely! Last week, I got two in one day. And they all excitedly promote that same bogus 30% off promo.

Yes the same here. for a cruise line that is booking out their AZZ they sure seem to be mailing out a lot of these glossy brochures to us.