Check-in changed from 10 - 30 days prior to cruise

tree.critter

52 minutes ago, FTLCruiseGal said:

Where did you see this?  For some reason, my upcoming cruise isn’t showing up.  I type in the booking number, and it still doesn’t work.

back to your post — I hope you are right about it being a good sign.

It was in my cruise manager, I only checked both my July cruises and they were both changed to 30, hope we hear any news soon!

50 minutes ago, FTLCruiseGal said:

Where did you see this?  For some reason, my upcoming cruise isn’t showing up.  I type in the booking number, and it still doesn’t work.

back to your post — I hope you are right about it being a good sign.

When is your next cruise?  Was it an 8 day cruise?  If you go to the first page of the Carnival site, go to the top and there is SMALL print...you click on verify your cruise.  Put in the depart day, and the ship, the number of days, and it will tell you if the cruise is still on.  Now to be honest my cruises are so far in the future, it just says, "this cruise has not been cancelled".

Good l;ck and happy sailing when you get aboard.

25 minutes ago, marshhawk said:

When is your next cruise?  Was it an 8 day cruise?  If you go to the first page of the Carnival site, go to the top and there is SMALL print...you click on verify your cruise.  Put in the depart day, and the ship, the number of days, and it will tell you if the cruise is still on.  Now to be honest my cruises are so far in the future, it just says, "this cruise has not been cancelled".

Good l;ck and happy sailing when you get aboard.

October — and it is a 7 day.  I checked, and it says my cruise is not cancelled.  I will try again tomorrow, and if it doesn’t show, I will call to verify.  I am sure it is just a technical issue on their end.

4 hours ago, thesmiths said:

Just paid off my 8 Day off last night for  September 2021.

Also prepaid the gratuties.

Are you sure it is still an 8 day cruise?   I had been reading that there will be no cruise longer than  7 days until the end of October.

If 30 days its probably so you can enter your vaccine info (date and lot#) so they have time to verify the data. New process so going to take longer. Texas use ImmTrak to store vaccine data and covid19 was emergency use so its automatically stored.

• Like 1

44 minutes ago, txgranny said:

If 30 days its probably so you can enter your vaccine info (date and lot#) so they have time to verify the data. New process so going to take longer. Texas use ImmTrak to store vaccine data and covid19 was emergency use so its automatically stored.

I am ready and willing to do it!  I've got my card, a photo of my card on my phone, and a photo of my card on my computer. I put my card with my passport.

• Like 2