CHANGES TO CROWN AND ANCHOR BENEFITS

New info regarding changes to C & A benefits on the Adventure of the Seas:

"Dear Guest,
Your vacation onboard Adventure of the Seas® is right around the corner! And we’d like to thank you for being part of Royal Caribbean® history as you join us on one of our first sailings back to the Caribbean. There’s so much to look forward to. And, to get you even more excited before you go, we want to share some of the great enhancements as well as some changes to our Crown & Anchor® Society program and benefits.
We’re thrilled to offer you additional beverage vouchers to be used at any bar, at any time or in the Diamond Lounge during the nightly Happy Hour. Each day of the cruise, Diamond members receive four vouchers, Diamond Plus members receive five vouchers, and Pinnacle Club members receive six vouchers. Each voucher is for drinks up to $13. Consider it happy hour all day long! You’ll also love our newly reimagined behind-the-scenes entertainment tour and a Meal with an Officer, priority access to all shows, and new ways of recognizing our new Pinnacle Club members.
As we return to service, some benefits and services have changed. To follow new health protocols and better manage the flow of guests in terminals, the check-in process will be different. All guests will be required to select an arrival time in advance via the Royal Caribbean app. However, Pinnacle Club members can enjoy Flexible Arrival — a new program allowing the freedom to check-in up to one hour before or after your scheduled check-in time while
the terminal is open.
Onboard, we must adhere to new healthy sail protocols and capacity limits in most venues. So, access to Suite and Concierge lounges will only be limited to members staying in Suites. Your Loyalty Ambassador will share more detailed information with you onboard.
As always, we thank you for your continued support of Royal Caribbean. As our most loyal guests, we can’t wait to make incredible vacation
memories together again.
See you onboard!
Crown & Anchor Society"  https://creative.rccl.com/e-lite/RCI/2021/PCP/21076133_AD_RTS_Booked_Guest_EM/21076133_AD_RTS_Booked_Guest_EM.html

• Like 3

"...beverage vouchers to be used at any bar, at any time or in the Diamond Lounge during the nightly Happy Hour"

This means the unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge at happy hours are ending, and they won't return. 

• Like 6
  • Thanks 2

On the Adventure, the Suite Lounge is reserved specifically for Suite guests only.  No Pins permitted unless staying in a suite.  Royal has effectively closed the Suite Lounge to non-suite Pinnacles!

• Like 4

Just now, Anton said:

"...beverage vouchers to be used at any bar, at any time or in the Diamond Lounge during the nightly Happy Hour"

This means the unlimited drinks in the Diamond Lounge at happy hours are ending, and they won't return. 

That assumes point of sale terminals will be installed in the DLs that don't have them now - not sure that will actually happen.

• Like 4

Didn't it previously give us 3 vouchers during the happy hour?  Before, we only had a choice of "the happy hour menu" at other locations, but now its any drink up to $13.00 at any time.  That's feels like an improvement.

• Like 19

Being a Gin drinker, I am delighted to read this as the complimentary Beefeater gin was not nice at all, and so it sounds like I can have any gin I like as there isnt a 'drinks menu'.  

I like the idea of having a drink when I like during the day too.

I wonder if P's will be permanently excluded from the Suite Lounge 🤔

Interesting times ahead ....

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rogueperson said:

Didn't it previously give us 3 vouchers during the happy hour?  Before, we only had a choice of "the happy hour menu" at other locations, but now its any drink up to $13.00 at any time.  That's feels like an improvement.

Yes but you could go into the Diamond Lounge and have as many as you like during Happy Hour, the 3 drinks was only outside the DL

Edited by Jeannie333333
  • Like 1

2 minutes ago, Rogueperson said:

Not only feels like to me, but is an improvement.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 1

17 minutes ago, Biker19 said:

That assumes point of sale terminals will be installed in the DLs that don't have them now - not sure that will actually happen.

We will find out this weekend.

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, Jeannie333333 said:

Yes but you could go into the Diamond Lounge and have as many as you like during Happy Hour, the 3 drinks was only outside the DL

True.  However, I think they were estimating that on average, even in the lounge, every person would drink 3 drinks/night.  Personally, I don't drink much, so i did not take advantage of this as much as my wife did, but even she was hard pressed to drink that much.  

3 minutes ago, xpcdoojk said:

Not only feels like to me, but is an improvement.

I'm wondering if this is just temporary because of temporary passenger limitations, or if it will become permanent.  4 drinks/day anytime is like a free drink package almost for some (like me who don't really drink that much).  I'm fairly certain this number does not roll over to the next day.

• Like 2

22 minutes ago, Anton said:

It will only be disappointing to those that can consume 4/5/6 drinks in the old HH. Seems like a lot of drinks in a short period of time?

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 2

This means that I get 11 drinks a day  -  I'm happy with this change.   But still hoping Pins can get reservations at Costal Kitchen when we are on Allure later this year.

Oh, BTW, DW usually only wants one drink or glass of wine per day.   So nice of her to share.

No mention of the three bottles of wine that we have been receiving in the past pre-Covid.

I think this is like Royal's dream come true:  how to get the Pinnacles out of the Concierge/Suite lounges.

Without the CK on Allure, Oasis, etc.  there is very little to offer me to sail on those big ships and pay those big prices.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, gadaboutgal said:

I think this is like Royal's dream come true:  how to get the Pinnacles out of the Concierge/Suite lounges.

Without the CK on Allure, Oasis, etc.  there is very little to offer me to sail on those big ships and pay those big prices.

I believe the newer big ships are geared to families and kids.