The Daily for Tuesday Jun 08, 2021

richwmn

34 minutes ago, VintageGeo said:

Good morning. As always, thanks for the Daily! A request for prayers for our neighbor's girlfriend, please. We learned last night that she was crossing the street Sat. evening and was hit by a young man driving at a high rate of speed, who then fled. Her name is Lynny Poell. She is 26 and last we heard she is in critical care and non-responsive. Her family believes in the power of prayer, and we know that it moves through this thread regularly.

Stay safe and healthy. Hope everyone has a great day.

Lori & George

How terrible! Of course we will Pray for the complete recovery of Lynny.

There are just too many of these incidents!

• Like 14
  • Thanks 1

Thanks for the daily Rich. One of my best friends called me late Sunday night and said they’d be here Monday. She came with her husband and her 40 foot motorhome. Good thing I have room for them to park. We ate and played games all night had a great time and they just left. It’s nice to have friends. And it’s nice to know that I’ve been adopted into the family here. Thank you. 

• Like 22

Most of you know I saw my surgeon (actually his nurse practitioner) yesterday.  It was generally a positive visit with somewhat more questions answered than new.  I have visits with my cardiologist tomorrow and primary doctor Monday and will learn a lot there as well.

I'm pretty much free of restrictions.  She did ask me to go easy on increasing my activity so I'll go to 35 minutes for a week, then 40, and finally 45.  She did also ask me to wait for 3 months after the surgery for any dental work and then take an antibiotic before hand so I'll need to reschedule my next appointment.

There was a bit of mis-communication at my hospital discharge.  I thought they wanted me to have an Echocardiogram at the 5-month milestone but it was to be 5 weeks.  I'll talk to the cardiologist about that tomorrow.  I'm a bit hesitant about that because the way she did it was very stressful when it first happened.  I hope we can come to an agreement on that; if not I will confer with my primary and the hospital about an alternative route.

I can travel and cruise when I'm ready but I'm not yet sure when that might be.  I'm really not enthusiastic about flying which severely limits my options.  I can take Amtrak to Seattle for the Nieuw Amsterdam which would be extremely satisfying.   Not sure yet if I'll be ready in time; if so it would be the last couple of cruises of the season.  The other is Crystal Serenity in the Bahamas which I can get to by Auto Train and ferry.  I'll have to think seriously about that as well.

Roy

• Like 37

Good morning, all! I am always grateful for my friends. The weather is good enough I may go for a G&T this afternoon as my poison. One thing I love best about cruising in different parts of the world is seeing how the colour of the ocean changes with longitude, latitude, and distance from shore. Cheers for World Ocean Day!

DH tried skydiving once, in his youth, but I have never had the slightest urge to, and that is never likely to change. One the other hand, I’ll try spaghetti with seafood any day!
I am old friends with today’s wine, but not with today’s port. I’m looking forward to the pictures! Today’s forecast of rain has turned to sun, so I’ll get outside as much as possible. The daisies out back are at their peak and the yard is at its prettiest right now. The deer repellent spray is actually working! A big buck was strolling through the yard, came up to the apple tree, and moved on to a normally less desirable wild bush without so much as a nibbled leaf from the apple! 
And of course, Happy Tuesday. There is a BHB in Port Everglades right now, so our world is gradually getting ready to return!

517A1014-5227-4A1E-82FF-754C40AC9F8C.thumb.jpeg.34a44201c967363a7f827d8c760d9590.jpeg

• Like 26

1 hour ago, VintageGeo said:

Good morning. As always, thanks for the Daily! A request for prayers for our neighbor's girlfriend, please. We learned last night that she was crossing the street Sat. evening and was hit by a young man driving at a high rate of speed, who then fled. Her name is Lynny Poell. She is 26 and last we heard she is in critical care and non-responsive. Her family believes in the power of prayer, and we know that it moves through this thread regularly.

Lori & George

Oh my heavens!  How awful!  I hope the driver is caught - he deserves the harshest punishment possible.

So sad to here.  Prayers here for Lynny and that she becomes responsive and can recover.  So sad 😢 

• Like 15

14 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Most of you know I saw my surgeon (actually his nurse practitioner) yesterday.  It was generally a positive visit with somewhat more questions answered than new.  I have visits with my cardiologist tomorrow and primary doctor Monday and will learn a lot there as well.

I'm pretty much free of restrictions.  She did ask me to go easy on increasing my activity so I'll go to 35 minutes for a week, then 40, and finally 45.  She did also ask me to wait for 3 months after the surgery for any dental work and then take an antibiotic before hand so I'll need to reschedule my next appointment.

There was a bit of mis-communication at my hospital discharge.  I thought they wanted me to have an Echocardiogram at the 5-month milestone but it was to be 5 weeks.  I'll talk to the cardiologist about that tomorrow.  I'm a bit hesitant about that because the way she did it was very stressful when it first happened.  I hope we can come to an agreement on that; if not I will confer with my primary and the hospital about an alternative route.

I can travel and cruise when I'm ready but I'm not yet sure when that might be.  I'm really not enthusiastic about flying which severely limits my options.  I can take Amtrak to Seattle for the Nieuw Amsterdam which would be extremely satisfying.   Not sure yet if I'll be ready in time; if so it would be the last couple of cruises of the season.  The other is Crystal Serenity in the Bahamas which I can get to by Auto Train and ferry.  I'll have to think seriously about that as well.

Roy

Sending you my very best wishes Roy.

I was told to avoid the antibiotic Erythromycin as it could react with my heart medication.

My doctor gave me the Okay to fly 4 weeks after my angioplasty as long as the flight was less than 3 hours so we took our Sarah and Pauline and Sarah's best friend with us to Spain for 4 night's and they carried all the cases which caused people to give me some strange looks.

Graham.

IMG_20200117_101726.jpg

Edited by grapau27
  • Like 23

14 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Roy

that sounds like a great report, Roy 🙂 

I’m hoping that the report is just as good from the cardiologist and doctor 🤞 

• Like 14

40 minutes ago, Overhead Fred said:

There have been lots of Damselflies in the gardens lately. I got a shot of this guy this morning -

20210608_090127.thumb.jpg.a31c62d7ece190b8a6c13deccc6af06f.jpg

Love the damselfly for its voracious appetite for pest-insects, like mosquitoes. 

• Like 13

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

hope you don't mind me chipping in as family have sailed a few times on HAL so I'm interested in what is being said and this thread seems to be interesting.

Welcome to the Daily!  Yes, the Daily is interesting and quite a convivial place to be. 

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Good morning , and for others,  afternoon Rich , Roy  and all contributors to the wonderful Daily that is keeping my dreams alive to sail again one of these days on one of the wonderful HAL ships .

On Oct 14th , 2017 we landed in the Port of Shimizu on the Volendam  we were only in Port for a very short time from 8 am until 2 pm so no time for a nice long tour but had a very nice welcome by the local dancers and an unforgettable rest of the day which I will show in a bit ………

With our friends that were on board we make a nice walk to the local seafood market where we saw the most incredible dishes , when we came back to port I enjoyed a nice Japanese tea ceremony and saw many ladies and also men trying out Japanese costumes .

A special painted sign just for us ....

IMG_5503.JPG.fa7029a063e812851cd3f1c79cdc92ae.JPG

DSCN3898.thumb.jpg.50eb06db5d2561ea5af45066208fee52.jpg

1850563881_DSCN38952.thumb.JPG.a14dd10394528bec9bef269ac9a067da.JPG

After this friendly welcome we walked to the local large fish market 

IMG_7843.thumb.JPG.f8c4867ca80e43e5d1e2c274bd809b11.JPG

DSCN3908.thumb.JPG.0d4c7288277ba61ee587c67fb19c9686.JPG

DSCN3905.thumb.JPG.14f24ecd2a45c26eb6cf4f9ec9e35739.JPG

They will eat almost anything from the sea in Japan …..
Let us taste some stuff ... 

DSCN3903.thumb.jpg.6bb893b03ff9c850a7b7a4ff5c7da0a0.jpg

DSCN3906.thumb.JPG.9265c68130f3f97b54fd27ec9e613ad8.JPG

Wow they eat the eyes ???? Kind of advertised as a delicacy 

( I realize the picture is upside down  , picture from an iPad , but had to show you this , you get the picture ?? ) 

IMG_7848.thumb.JPG.417b97d77064727dff56267da3b34258.JPG

Back in port , I am going for a tea ceremony .

DSCN3911.thumb.jpg.b4c2bc17161d294fe00bc14d73ecaf5b.jpg

IMG_7855.thumb.JPG.1c6562acc19ca5d99165132981a14421.JPG

IMG_7857.thumb.JPG.4bfb4e4760ee43469748f6956d2d954a.JPG

while the ladies and a lot of the crew are checking out  Japanese costumes 

715261626_IMG_78613.thumb.JPG.6eb604266aa3fe61941a70257d6c39ee.JPG

DSCN3915.thumb.jpg.50e40a41e8b74542c25443385ead5eaf.jpg

DSCN3916.thumb.jpg.155c4e2989c6b8c614566930ccb42013.jpg

In a separate post I have to show you the departure from Shimizu in a few minutes  ……… it was incredible .........

Edited by sailingdutchy
  • Like 27
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, grapau27 said:

Hi first time poster on HAL.

My TA sent me some information and deals on the new Pinnacle class ship Rotterdam for the Carribbean in April 2023.

We have 5 cruises booked on P&O/ RCG for 2021/ 2022 but nothing yet for 2023 so I hope you don't mind me chipping in as family have sailed a few times on HAL so I'm interested in what is being said and this thread seems to be interesting.

It is 72°F in our back garden in England and I'm sunbathing and looking at cruise deals.

Regards Graham.

IMG_20210608_145654.jpg

Welcome aboard. Your weather looks lovely. I always expect it to be raining in England!

• Like 13
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, sailingdutchy said:
Good morning , and for others,  afternoon Rich , Roy  and all contributors to the wonderful Daily that is keeping my dreams alive to sail again one of these days on one of the wonderful HAL ships .

On Oct 14th , 2017 we landed in the Port of Shimizu on the Volendam  we were only in Port for a very short time from 8 am until 2 pm so no time for a nice long tour but had a very nice welcome by the local dancers and an unforgettable rest of the day which I will show in a bit ………

With our friends that were on board we make a nice walk to the local seafood market where we saw the most incredible dishes , when we came back to port I enjoyed a nice Japanese tea ceremony and saw many ladies and also men trying out Japanese costumes .

A special painted sign just for us ....

IMG_5503.JPG.fa7029a063e812851cd3f1c79cdc92ae.JPG

DSCN3898.thumb.jpg.50eb06db5d2561ea5af45066208fee52.jpg

1850563881_DSCN38952.thumb.JPG.a14dd10394528bec9bef269ac9a067da.JPG

After this friendly welcome we walked to the local large fish market 

IMG_7843.thumb.JPG.f8c4867ca80e43e5d1e2c274bd809b11.JPG

DSCN3908.thumb.JPG.0d4c7288277ba61ee587c67fb19c9686.JPG

DSCN3905.thumb.JPG.14f24ecd2a45c26eb6cf4f9ec9e35739.JPG

They will eat almost anything from the sea in Japan …..
Let us taste some stuff ... 

DSCN3903.thumb.jpg.6bb893b03ff9c850a7b7a4ff5c7da0a0.jpg

DSCN3906.thumb.JPG.9265c68130f3f97b54fd27ec9e613ad8.JPG

( I realize the picture is upside down  , picture from an iPad , but had to show you this , you get the picture ?? ) 

IMG_7848.thumb.JPG.417b97d77064727dff56267da3b34258.JPG

Back in port , I am going for a tea ceremony .

DSCN3911.thumb.jpg.b4c2bc17161d294fe00bc14d73ecaf5b.jpg

IMG_7855.thumb.JPG.1c6562acc19ca5d99165132981a14421.JPG

IMG_7857.thumb.JPG.4bfb4e4760ee43469748f6956d2d954a.JPG

while the ladies and a lot of the crew are checking out  Japanese costumes 

715261626_IMG_78613.thumb.JPG.6eb604266aa3fe61941a70257d6c39ee.JPG

DSCN3915.thumb.jpg.50e40a41e8b74542c25443385ead5eaf.jpg

DSCN3916.thumb.jpg.155c4e2989c6b8c614566930ccb42013.jpg

In a separate post I have to show you the departure from Shimizu in a few minutes  ……… it was incredible .........

You were fortunate indeed.  When I arrived on the Amsterdam 3 days later we had pretty much a full day of rain.

Roy

• Like 12

Good morning all!

Looks like we'll have a beautiful day here, I'll be gardening most of the day.  No watering needed after all that rain though !!

My best friend and I have been good friends since 4th grade when we were neighbors.  So that's 61 years give or take.  Our friendship has survived my moving all over the country and she stayed in our same home town (Bellingham, near the Canadian border).  Now we live 1 hour apart and get together every month. 

@mamaofamiI hope you get news from your DH's doctors soon about his prognosis.  Wonderful that you may get your first jab this weekend!

@VintageGeoprayers for your young neighbor.  What a tragedy. 😞  

@grapau27welcome to the Daily!!

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

32 minutes ago, sailingdutchy said:

Best part of the fish!?

Emily Kimbrough's book Water, Water Everywhere is about a trip that she and three other American women took to Greece, by ship, in the 1950s. Although Emily was well-known from her writing and lecturing, the most distinguished of the four in public life was Sophia Jacobs. President Eisenhower had just appointed her to a commission on the status of women in the armed forces -- which caused the Greek press to describe her as "the commander of all the women in America" -- and at one time or another she headed numerous civic organizations, including the Urban League of New York and the National Council of Women.

When they were entertained at dinner in a Greek home, the host seated Sophy at his right as the guest of honor. The first course was fish, brought to the table whole. He made an effusive speech welcoming the guests, and then, with the serving utensils, plucked the eyes out of the fish and put them on Sophy's plate. Her friends were sure that she would never eat them. With great presence of mind, she made an equally effusive speech thanking him, and then said that, as she had nothing comparable to offer as a token of esteem, she would give the eyes back to him. He accepted them, and showed that he was symbolically sharing them with her by waving each in front of her before eating it.

Edited by kochleffel
  • Like 23
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

Good morning all!

Looks like we'll have a beautiful day here, I'll be gardening most of the day.  No watering needed after all that rain though !!

My best friend and I have been good friends since 4th grade when we were neighbors.  So that's 61 years give or take.  Our friendship has survived my moving all over the country and she stayed in our same home town (Bellingham, near the Canadian border).  Now we live 1 hour apart and get together every month. 

@mamaofamiI hope you get news from your DH's doctors soon about his prognosis.  Wonderful that you may get your first jab this weekend!

@VintageGeoprayers for your young neighbor.  What a tragedy. 😞  

@grapau27welcome to the Daily!!

Thank you Cruising-along

• Like 11

1 hour ago, VintageGeo said:

Lori & George

It appears the person responsible has been caught

https://www.ksn.com/news/local/1-hurt-in-central-wichita-crash/

https://www.ksn.com/news/local/family-reacts-after-woman-is-sent-to-the-hospital-following-hit-and-run/

• Like 16
  • Thanks 4

3 hours ago, mamaofami said:

Sam’s condition is improving. He can now move all four arms and lift both legs and the nurse in charge doesn’t notice any slurring in his speech.

Carol

Gosh, Carol - four arms!  No wonder his brain protested. Just trying to coordinate the movement of two arms can be taxing. 

Seriously, I am thrilled to read how Sam is doing. And those doctors better get their act together before you sic us on them!❤️

• Like 14
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, grapau27 said:

Hi first time poster on HAL.

My TA sent me some information and deals on the new Pinnacle class ship Rotterdam for the Carribbean in April 2023.

We have 5 cruises booked on P&O/ RCG for 2021/ 2022 but nothing yet for 2023 so I hope you don't mind me chipping in as family have sailed a few times on HAL so I'm interested in what is being said and this thread seems to be interesting.

It is 72°F in our back garden in England and I'm sunbathing and looking at cruise deals.

Regards Graham.

IMG_20210608_145654.jpg

Welcome home!

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

My first post went poof 💨 so here is my second attempt. 

Thank you for the Daily Rich. Great collection of days. Thank you for the lists Roy. @VintageGeo Praying for Lynny. What a tragic thing to happen. Prayer is powerful. 🙏

A Negroni is DH favorite cocktail. He likes it shaken and in a Martini glass or stirred on the rocks. Just depends on his mood. Here are some versions from our recent Vegas trip. 
Hell’s Kitchen:

B7F1E729-B51B-4F4E-B9CD-966B996EF182.thumb.jpeg.813d7c2648f3ce13abec3b049dcadc34.jpeg

The Bellagio:

145DD254-8EDD-440B-8AF0-1C43C82AF393.thumb.jpeg.dc37ac60ff0af50c54dcc971116b20c3.jpeg

The Venetian (I think 🤔)

678CAB3F-6989-40BE-8F54-8E4CF171FF59.thumb.jpeg.cd85d84e62e70ae58e4f8ffa17e6a401.jpeg

And from our last cruise, June 2019. At a Sitka restaurant:

D982699C-44DC-4240-81E7-DD40E413CDA4.thumb.jpeg.84398849e4e11aa0f7eb45c78942f3ea.jpeg

Embarkation lunch:

4B001A74-58D9-4EE2-84F8-3A54F4A9700C.thumb.jpeg.0a876239f3bce85f71a8f2074a8b29cc.jpeg

Have a great day everyone!

• Like 26

Good morning from a windy central Texas.  So far, today hasn't gone exactly as planned, and I'm still working on Plan B.  We were awakened about 6 am by a loud thunderstorm, which was not predicted.  The rain finally stopped about 8:30 and the sun is trying to make an appearance.  My plan was to mow the yard, but I'll have to wait until the grass and the ground are a little drier.  It might be a good day to tackle more of the boxes in the attic.

I will celebrate World Ocean Day and BFF day, but I'm not sure about Name Your Poison Day.  There will be no sky diving for me, as the free fall before the chute opened would terrify me.  The meal sounds good, and I like sea food and pasta, but I have cubed steak thawing for chicken fried steak cooked in the air fryer, with mashed potatoes and gravy, a salad and wine.  🍷

Speaking of wine, I like today's wine of the day.  In fact, I like it better than the Robert Mondovi cabernet.  However, count me out when it comes to the drink of the day as I do not like gin.

My BFF and I have know each other since we were toddlers.  It is the kind of friendship that even when we don't see each other for years, we pick up right where we left off.  This picture was taken at our fathers' office building when the little kids were invited to some event, probably a birthday party.  We are the two cuties in the front row, and I'm the taller of the two.  We were about 12 and 18 months old then, or 24 and 18 months old.

jpeg156.thumb.jpg.ebd35b469b9d41b771139d33b2e0cf00.jpg

@VintageGeo So sorry about what happened to Lynny and sending good thoughts for a full recovery.  Like others, I hope they catch the person who hit her and that they get the justice they deserve.  I just read @richwmn Rich's post, and am very glad they caught the driver.

@sailingdutchy Tony, thank you for the pictures as this is a port we have not visited.

@mamaofami  That is good news about Sam being able to move his arms and legs and the nurse not detecting any slurred speech.  Hope you hear from the doctors soon.  Sending thoughts for a speedy and full recovery for Sam.

@rafinmd  Roy, it sounds like you had a good report yesterday, and I hope you get good reports from the other doctors.  Surely, they can find a way to do the echocardiogram that does not cause stress.

@Seasick Sailor Enjoy your visit with you sister.

@lindaler  Glad you had a good visit with your BFF and her DH.  It's nice when company brings their bedroom with them.

@cruzn single  Hope you can get all the rain you need soon, and wish we could send some of ours your way.  As of Sunday, our lake was ten feel above normal, and all the parks on the lake are closed due to high water. 

@grapau27 Graham, welcome to the HAL board and especially to the Daily.  I guess you've noticed by now that we have become a caring and supportive family.

Lenda

Edited by Quartzsite Cruiser
  • Like 22
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Sharon in AZ said:

Welcome to the Daily!  Yes, the Daily is interesting and quite a convivial place to be. 

Thank you Sharon.

Everyone has been very friendly and welcoming.

Graham.

• Like 12

3 minutes ago, Quartzsite Cruiser said:

Good morning from a windy central Texas.  So far, today hasn't gone exactly as planned, and I'm still working on Plan B.  We were awakened about 6 am by a loud thunderstorm, which was not predicted.  The rain finally stopped about 8:30 and the sun is trying to make an appearance.  My plan was to mow the yard, but I'll have to wait until the grass and the ground are a little drier.  It might be a good day to tackle more of the boxes in the attic.

I will celebrate World Ocean Day and BFF day, but I'm not sure about Name Your Poison Day.  There will be no sky diving for me, as the free fall before the chute opened would terrify me.  The meal sounds good, and I like sea food and pasta, but I have cubed steak thawing for chicken fried steak cooked in the air fryer, with mashed potatoes and gravy, a salad and wine.  🍷

Speaking of wine, I like today's wine of the day.  In fact, I like it better than the Robert Mondovi cabernet.  However, count me out when it comes to the drink of the day as I do not like gin.

My BFF and I have know each other since we were toddlers.  It is the kind of friendship that even when we don't see each other for years, we pick up right where we left off.  This picture was taken at our fathers' office building when the little kids were invited to some event, probably a birthday party.  We are the two cuties in the front row, and I'm the taller of the two.  We were about 12 and 18 months old then, or 24 and 18 months old.

jpeg156.thumb.jpg.ebd35b469b9d41b771139d33b2e0cf00.jpg

@VintageGeo So sorry about what happened to Lynny and sending good thoughts for a full recovery.  Like others, I hope they catch the person who hit her and that they get the justice they deserve.

@sailingdutchy Tony, thank you for the pictures as this is a port we have not visited.

@mamaofami  That is good news about Sam being able to move his arms and legs and the nurse not detecting any slurred speech.  Hope you hear from the doctors soon.  Sending thoughts for a speedy and full recovery for Sam.

@rafinmd  Roy, it sounds like you had a good report yesterday, and I hope you get good reports from the other doctors.  Surely, they can find a way to do the echocardiogram that does not cause stress.

@Seasick Sailor Enjoy your visit with you sister.

@lindaler  Glad you had a good visit with your BFF and her DH.  It's nice when company brings their bedroom with them.

@cruzn single  Hope you can get all the rain you need soon, and wish we could send some of ours your way.  As of Sunday, our lake was ten feel above normal, and all the parks on the lake are closed due to high water. 

@grapau27 Graham, welcome to the HAL board and especially to the Daily.  I guess you've noticed by now that we have become a caring and supportive family.

Lenda

I have Lenda and it is much appreciated.

• Like 9

For the farewell in Shimizu I need space to show you this totally unexpected show…………... 

All of a sudden three special kindergarten school busses showed up right next to the ship , they looked as if they just came out of the factory  a Red ,  a Yellow and a Blue one 

DSCN3918.thumb.JPG.0daa497e4ec6bf48b28a88b30971d78a.JPG

Very enthusiastic kids in their finest “uniforms “ with not a mark on their little white shoes or freshly pressed clothes while listening very well to just half a dozen teachers ran to their spots for what they came for , for us  …..

DSCN3920.thumb.JPG.7e224e76cf6728ab49e759001031da42.JPG

DSCN3921.thumb.JPG.7cc002c3877ba8b6881785f32b9ee3ce.JPG

DSCN3927.thumb.JPG.6e411fe7c43429778da2de954a0e49ba.JPG

DSCN3928.thumb.JPG.b86368e37a1b6163947944f7da9d2d3e.JPG

IMG_7866.thumb.JPG.8812ccb8e73f13d6e4e7f76c941f1cbd.JPG

IMG_5504.JPG.d749973e6935680955756d1610476cb2.JPG

It was getting to be a little cooler so the special jackets came out ….

IMG_5506.JPG.bfddb7206818f50cad4492b20099688b.JPG

And than the musical instruments and flags 

DSCN3930.thumb.JPG.2ae195ffa42a02e4903ec346fac5de72.JPG

DSCN3931.thumb.JPG.0dc7ba7318a9148d448b5b4b98fc2027.JPG

They sang and played quite a few numbers for all of us , but it was almost time for “ All on Board “  when they started  playing  and singing  Beethoven’s  “Ode to Joy “ in Japanese  which was composed  by Beethoven in 1785 as it represents the triumph of Universal Brotherhood against war and desperation …….. when I think of this moment in Shimizu I am again getting emotional ………. I will never forget this day …….. 😍

I have a couple of short videos I don’t know if I am able to post that on this roll call I might try later …….

The kids and many of their parents stayed on shore and watched us slowly push away …. our Captain gave a few big toots 

DSCN3932.thumb.JPG.88ae38a51117f4fdf7f71f4078373e38.JPG

Tony 😍

This little guy but bigger than his classmates caught my eye as he was waving up to the people on their balconies on the ship 

2013739063_DSCN39292.thumb.JPG.33c665705fb77c4b1200e80b1ffb0f90.JPG

• Like 31
  • Thanks 1