Where is the Emerald Lounge?

14 hours ago, Eddie Wilson said:

I keep reading posts about the Diamond Lounge and Concierge stuff, so where is the Emerald Lounge?

Are there free drinks there also?

Eddie 

You have asked the right question.  My advice is to keep searching.  Place the request on the ship's bulletin board next to the "Where's Waldo" posting.😄 

This was a fun thread.  I don't know if you were serious or not, but I've always felt that Diamond level was really the first level that was worth much.  You get better coupons, access to the Diamond Club, discounts on bookings, etc.  Other levels after Diamond are pretty hard to reach (at least for us occasional cruisers).  I have to admit that the Diamond experience is always a factor when we're booking cruises.  We'll look at another line and then consider the perks we get on Royal.  We also cruise on Celebrity and Princess depending on where we're going, but the loyalty program always fits into the discussion.

I think Royal is suffering because there are just too many cruisers that have reached Diamond level.  I expect the Diamond Club will be a  thing of the past at some point in the future.

9 hours ago, tserface said:

I think Royal is suffering because there are just too many cruisers that have reached Diamond level.  I expect the Diamond Club will be a  thing of the past at some point in the 

I guess the D's will just have to take over the Emerald Lounge.

• Haha 1

12 hours ago, John&LaLa said:

Seriously, an Oasis lifeboat could definitely hold all the Emeralds onboard

I suspect Emerald status is the one with the fewest members. Such an exclusive club should come with special privileges.  I used to be a member but was forced out. I'll never go back even if they asked.

Edited by ThirstyCruiser
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

15 hours ago, Bailey & Sophie said:

I knew there was ver3. How long did ver4 last? I never saw anything.

Pretty sure there was a version 4 but it was well disguised.  But based on John & Molly's comments, I guess V4 is gone as well???  I really don't want to say much more just in case V4 is just laying low for now.

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, HBE4 said:

Pretty sure there was a version 4 but it was well disguised.  But based on John & Molly's comments, I guess V4 is gone as well???  I really don't want to say much more just in case V4 is just laying low for now.

Double secret probation....

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

10 hours ago, HBE4 said:

It's like the Salem Witch trials 😉

Any new member could be suspect

Edited by John&LaLa
  • Like 1