Any luck with check-in for your cruise that's coming up?

kokopelli-az

On August 8 2021 we are sailing on the Equinox.   When I go into our on-line account, it says "check in".   So I push the "check in" button and it takes me to a screen that says "check-in is now closed".    This has been happening for the past several days (prior to that it said "check-in not available").

Has anyone else who has a cruise coming up been able to check in?

I don't know if it's just too early for me to check in or if there's a problem with Celebrity's website.  

7 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

On August 8 2021 we are sailing on the Equinox.   When I go into our on-line account, it says "check in".   So I push the "check in" button and it takes me to a screen that says "check-in is now closed".    This has been happening for the past several days (prior to that it said "check-in not available").

I don't know if it's just too early for me to check in or if there's a problem with Celebrity's website.  

Have you tried using a different browser or incognito?

1 hour ago, CHEZMARYLOU said:

Have you tried the app?

1 hour ago, patty1955 said:

Have you tried using a different browser or incognito?

The app:   there's no place to check in on it (at least not yet)

Browsers & incognito:    I've tried this and the same thing happens.

Maybe I'm just too early (departs 40 days from today) but there is a button to check in that you can push and that button works; however, it takes you to the page about check-in being closed.  

Due to all the changing protocols they haven't been opening checkin until 2-3 weeks prior to sailing.  It would be nice if they would give you the date that it will open for your sailing but for now I think all you can do is check back frequently.

15 minutes ago, kokopelli-az said:

The app:   there's no place to check in on it (at least not yet)

Browsers & incognito:    I've tried this and the same thing happens.

Maybe I'm just too early (departs 40 days from today) but there is a button to check in that you can push and that button works; however, it takes you to the page about check-in being closed.  

My App has a bar at the bottom of Daily Planner with different options, including check in, we are on Edge in October. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the app.

We're on the edge in September and we're able to check in on the app at 90 days. At the bottom of the cruise screen there's a button that says check in next to the health button I think. Also under the profile section there's a bar for check in. One of them worked and one got the same closed screen. Lots of rambling to say we were able to check in 90 days out.

4 minutes ago, OtherFigment said:

We're on the edge in September and we're able to check in on the app at 90 days. At the bottom of the cruise screen there's a button that says check in next to the health button I think. Also under the profile section there's a bar for check in. One of them worked and one got the same closed screen. Lots of rambling to say we were able to check in 90 days out.

Wow!   90 days!     I reinstalled the app.   There is no choice for check-in on the Daily Planner (my choices at the bottom of the screen for the Daily Planner are Safety, Health,  Account, Dining and Key.   And there is nothing that says check-in in the Profile Section.  

Did you get an email from Celebrity saying you could check-in?    

2 hours ago, kokopelli-az said:

Try logging off the Celebrity app and signing back in. I had to that to get my Edge cruise to show up.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, seacruise9 said:

Hi, 

I am booked on the Celebrity Summit's cruise that is scheduled to depart on July 10. Online check-in did not become available for me until about eight days ago.

Chuck 

Did you get an email from Celebrity saying you could do on-line check-in?

3 hours ago, kokopelli-az said:

Did you get an email from Celebrity saying you could do on-line check-in?

Hi, 

No, I never received an email from Celebrity that I could check-in. I kept checking Celebrity's website every day or two. 

Chuck

9 hours ago, kokopelli-az said:

On August 8 2021 we are sailing on the Equinox.   When I go into our on-line account, it says "check in".   So I push the "check in" button and it takes me to a screen that says "check-in is now closed".    This has been happening for the past several days (prior to that it said "check-in not available")..  

Don't think check in was ever really available.

My account shows still unavailable for 7/25, 8/1 and 8/8 Equinox cruises !!!

I am also on the August 8 Equinox cruise. I had my TA ask Celebrity when online check in would be available. The response was that it would be available 30 days prior to sailing. That response may just be “the party line” but it seems to match other responses I have read on various threads and on the social media site that shall not be named.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, Esprit said:

Check in was easy via the App for our Silhouette sailing on 31 July. Got the earliest embarkation time too.

Me too, for August 6 th sailing. I did it about 2 weeks ago.

I think all Silhouette Round Britain  sailings opened about 2 weeks ago.

Was able to check in for our Edge cruise in August 7th.

At first it was telling me checkin was not yet ready but I knew it was as others had reported checking in.

I needed to sign out of my profile on the app and sign back in on the app before it worked. 

• Thanks 1