Horizon 7/10

BlerkOne

36 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

whatsup.thumb.jpg.f3b99091f0dd358f68b577cc4447a4f2.jpg

Blerk, that appears to be a paper Fun Times. Did they have it in your cabin waiting for you, or did you have to go get it? Was it available every day? Also, did you have any paper menus in the MDR?

1 hour ago, BlerkOne said:

whatsup.thumb.jpg.f3b99091f0dd358f68b577cc4447a4f2.jpg

Please let us know when the formal nights are on your 8 day cruise.  We are on the July 24th 8 day sailing to the Southern Caribbean and want to be sure the we book the steakhouse on other nights.

Thanks

PS  can you send links of the fun codes or image?  It is too blurry for these old eyes to read but THANK YOU for sharing!!!!

1 hour ago, Joe817 said:

Blerk, that appears to be a paper Fun Times. Did they have it in your cabin waiting for you, or did you have to go get it? Was it available every day? Also, did you have any paper menus in the MDR?

Pick up daily at Guest Services. They have paper menus but you have to really, really request. They have paper menus on display outside of the MDRs. Diamond luncheon tomorrow - Sea Day 2.

• Thanks 1

49 minutes ago, DGNewton said:

Please let us know when the formal nights are on your 8 day cruise.  We are on the July 24th 8 day sailing to the Southern Caribbean and want to be sure the we book the steakhouse on other nights.

Thanks

PS  can you send links of the fun codes or image?  It is too blurry for these old eyes to read but THANK YOU for sharing!!!!

Tonight is Elegant Night 1.

The codes don't do you any good off of the ship. You have to be connected to the ship intranet to see anything.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, BlerkOne said:

Looks like tomorrow night is whisky tasting night.

Dammit! Stoppit! You really know how to hurt a guy don't you? This is gonna drive to drink! 

Wait! What? Uhhh....never mind. :classic_laugh:

Let me know how he crowds for the comedy club and shows are please.  Last time on the horizon we had to show up ridiculously early for a decent seat. Hoping with capacity somewhat limited this isn't the case.  Thanks

• Like 1

11 hours ago, tap_out said:

Let me know how he crowds for the comedy club and shows are please.  Last time on the horizon we had to show up ridiculously early for a decent seat. Hoping with capacity somewhat limited this isn't the case.  Thanks

We don't really do comedy or shows, but I'll try to notice. They did have a matinee show yesterday with Percy Crews in Limelight (still). My guess is comedy is still very popular. I probably should have gone to the Welcome Aboard show to find out what entertainment was being offered. I'm hoping Marcus Antony is on the ship, but don't know if he is (yet).

• Like 1

13 hours ago, tap_out said:

Plan on standing room for comedy shows, but some are in the Liquid Lounge and then Limelight becomes the nightclub.

• Like 1

On 7/10/2021 at 5:17 PM, tap_out said:

So if we do the buggy in falls tour in DR we will be required to wear mask outside? In the utv? hiking up the mountain? Might be skipping my favorite excursion and staying on the boat! 

No masks at the falls. I couldn't remember the exact tour to ask about but if I remember will ask again.

• Thanks 1

On 7/10/2021 at 2:14 PM, BlerkOne said:

Sometimes...

Blerkone can you report on the seating in the MDR for dinner? Looking to see if most that would be 4 are now 2 and if the large round tables of 10 are now 6? Any info on MDR would be great sailing in Sept on Horizon

4 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Maybe it's all on the hub. The pay restaurant discount is supposed to be in the hub somewhere. 

There are 1 maybe 2 dining packages. I saw one advertised in a elevator. Supposed to just ask any restaurant manager or server. $60pp (a discount of 12%). Includes 3 specialty restaurants - I guess choice of Bonsai, JiJi, Steakhouse, Cucina, Pig and Anchor. I'll ask the maitre 'd tonight.

8 hours ago, BlerkOne said:

I heard someone whining about Carnival charging for the popcorn, so I guess so, but I'm still curious.

When did that start?  Have never paid for popcorn.  

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1