Live from the Majestic Princess - August 8, 2021

azbirdmom

1 minute ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

Please let me know if you all can see her video 

I can see it…wonder if they were they issued earplugs with all of that whistling? 😉

Some of us are also having her intermittent CC issues even from land with disappearing posts when submitting replies. 😟

26 minutes ago, Host CJSKIDS said:

@azbirdmomis having major issues with WiFi connecting to CC for some reason yet again. She sent this to me to put on here. 

crazy weather and wind! 

IMG_5230.MOV

Nope - I got:

Sorry!

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

• Like 4

1 hour ago, geoherb said:

We ate lunch one day with a group of regular Carnival cruisers. They had a complaint about everything and how nothing on Princess was as good as it was on Carnival. For the matzoh ball soup, their complaint was that the balls were too small. I thought it tasted delicious. They also complained that the ribs with spicy barbecue sauce were spicy. 

That's because they didn't order mothalls, they order the matzho balls. That's where they didn't wrong duh! 😂🤣😂🤣

• Like 1
  • Haha 3

2 minutes ago, curlybelle2 said:

the same, couldn't see video.  Same message:  

Sorry!

We could not locate the item you are trying to view.

I'm using Chrome and unable to see video, even after last host post above.

8 minutes ago, cr8tiv1 said:

I'm using Chrome and unable to see video, even after last host post above.

Still can't see ... using Samsung S21+ ... tried Chrome and DuckDuckGo browsers ... same Sorry msg

Edited by pms4104

2 hours ago, Ronnieslady said:

I also can’t seem to book our complimentary (from a promo) specialty dining. Not the one from being in a suite. They want to put it on my credit card. That should be corrected!!! We sail in November.

I was able to book complimentary specialty dining for a January cruise,  but I feared it was going to charge my credit card too, until on the very last screen it showed a zero charge.  I was able to schedule it for another couple who are cruising with us as well, after I added them as a traveling companion.  

6 minutes ago, left the dog at home said:

I can see it on my iPhone but not on my laptop. 

Thanks...How interesting.  I could view it on my iPad but not computer.  Glad they were there to tie down the furniture.  WOW.

On 8/10/2021 at 2:50 PM, PescadoAmarillo said:

It’s getting slower to upload pics.  I will still attempt to have menus and the Patter in my blog, but won’t upload in both places. 

Just came from the naturalist’s second lecture on close encounters with Alaskan wildlife. I enjoy those so much. We had  breakfast in the buffet this morning so we would be able  to see any passing whales, and they did pass, on the opposite side of the ship. 😆 it’s great to have a naturalist on the bridge to Point then out.  Drinking a cappuccino in the IC and awaiting lunch in the dining room, which is starting early today, at 11am, before our arrival in Juneau. 

We have plans to take the tram today, visibility permitting, and do some hiking on top of Mt. Roberts. 

Still trying to track down a definitive answer on the Elite excursion rebate, refundable or not. Sorry, it seems to be a difficult concept, but, from what I can tell on our own statement, it is refundable. We had used all of our OBC on excursions and still show a refundable balance with no non-refundable. 

I was told I’m probably doing something wrong when I order drinks and give my room number to the waiter, and that’s why charges keep showing up on my account. Bad, bad me!!

How do we find your blog??  Would love to read more about your trip!