Onboard Allure!!

2 hours ago, g8rchick said:

Onboarding was so easy, the ship still seems SO empty its amazing! Any questions?

Great I was worried no one was on this week, thanks for posting. Everyone have a great trip.

If anyone is in a suite I would love to hear how the suite lounge and coastal kitchen are. Also the general condition of the rooms and the furniture. 

we are on in October and can’t wait!

• Like 1

19 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

Thanks for update -- great news.  How did they handle check-in times.  We are scheduled for 1:30 boarding.  

We ended up arriving right at 1 and that was our reservation time and walked right in but we heard many people got on as early as 11:30

• Like 2

So curious to hear all of your experiences. We are scheduled to go October 31 and are very hopeful that happens.

Are they requiring masking inside from one then you to another?  Any venues not requiring masking?  It’s not a make or break issue for me, but so curious as to what is the norm 

We’re on the September 12 sailing. I’d love to see a show schedule if you can get one. I know there will probably be changes by the time we sail, but at least it would be a starting point. MDR menus would be appreciated, too!

Hope you have a great cruise! 

• Like 2

2 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Do you need to wear the purple bands since they said it’s a vaccinated cruise except for those under 12?

2 hours ago, lovesthebeach2 said:

Do you need to wear the purple bands since they said it’s a vaccinated cruise except for those under 12?

Where did it say it was a fax cruise?

9 hours ago, perfect match said:

We’re on the September 12 sailing. I’d love to see a show schedule if you can get one. I know there will probably be changes by the time we sail, but at least it would be a starting point. MDR menus would be appreciated, too!

20210809_092908.jpg

20210809_092958.jpg

20210809_093011.jpg

20210809_093014.jpg

20210809_093019.jpg

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, truffles2 said:

Where did it say it was a vax cruise?

It is an Eastern Caribbean with a scheduled stop in St. Thomas, and the USVI requires ships to be fully vaccinated in order to port there. RCL informed everyone sailing on a route that includes St. Thomas on August 3 that only fully vaccinated (12 and older) and children under 12 would be allowed to board. The Vax-only restriction goes until at least 10/31.

Edited by orville99
  • Like 2

9 hours ago, perfect match said:

Main  Dining Room menu can be found on the Royal App on your phone for your sailing right now. You would just need to download it to your phone.

• Like 1

We did the the message about St. Thomas.  Several from our roll calls have received queries about being vaccinated, but we have not.  I am really concerned about the dissemination of necessary information from the cruise line.  You practically have to ferret out the part about pre-cruise testing and I read that yesterday many were denied boarding.  The info is all over the place when it should all be in one place….imho.  I am not surprised that many may not have known about the tests….

• Like 2

12 hours ago, daninwi said:

thank you for the posts.... we are on the 08/15 sailing and so looking forward to it!  looking forward to hearing about the good, the trials, the tribulations, and joys of being back on the water!

We're monitoring all the August cruises for info...so give it all you've got and THX g8rchick😁

• Like 1