Robes and slippers

Turn 8A

16 minutes ago, liptastic said:

The slippers seem small medium and large . I am a UK 2.5 or European 35 and I always ask for Mybe a child size which fit fine . 
Jean 

I agree. I'm pretty sure you can somewhat size the slippers....no so sure about robes. Although they're pretty long, I just turn the sleeves up....way up!!!

27 minutes ago, pingpong1 said:

Okay - Asking for "friend".....Are the Regent robes available for sale?  Maybe down in the "ship's store"??  I've never bothered to look in the past, but a friend is wondering....Regards

As I recall, there was a price list for various items, including robes, in the binder that is in the desk drawer.

• Thanks 1

We are currently on Splendor. Can confirm two slipper sizes. Large robes (even big enough for me). The robes have the Regent logo on the, but not the ship name.

FYI: There is no longer a binder. Everything is on the TV. Haven’t seen that price list. 

1 hour ago, Jimmcdaniel said:

We are currently on Splendor. Can confirm two slipper sizes. Large robes (even big enough for me). The robes have the Regent logo on the, but not the ship name.

FYI: There is no longer a binder. Everything is on the TV. Haven’t seen that price list. 

We will be on Splendor March 17 and am wondering if menus have changed?  Looking forward to sailing on Regent again. 

14 minutes ago, Gpilon said:

We will be on Splendor March 17 and am wondering if menus have changed?  Looking forward to sailing on Regent again. 

The have changed a little. For example in P7, instead of the avocado and tuna tower, they now offer a tuna poke dish (which was quite tasty). I would characterize them as “tweaks” rather than major changes. Most of it you will find very familiar and delicious. 

• 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, RetiredandTravel said:

Given the financial condition of the cruise lines that doesn't give me the warm and fuzzies.

What else was for sale?

😳😬

I don't think this is a 'fire sale' type of situation, but rather a subtle message that if one wanted to take these items at end of a cruise, there is a cost to do so.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

As always, if anything such as robes, towels, pillows or blankets, are missing from your cabin after you disembark, you will most likely find out what they cost. In the past, that was published, so I'm sure you can find it now online. You have also been able to buy bedding from RSSC to continue your cruise sleep experience at home. I will say that when my Birthday cruise was cancelled in 2020, I bought some nice down pillows for our bed at home, and we've enjoyed them every night since then, but I didn't buy them from RSSC.

• Like 1

Not sure about RSSC, but you can purchase the types of robes that NCL provides in the HAVEN at the NCL on-line store.  In fact, I bought robes for every member of the family as Christmas gifts 2 years ago.  They have The HAVEN by Norwegian embroidered on the left chest.  Since same company, figure they probably have something similar for RSSC.  When I bought them, they were running a special (10 or 20% off, I think) and cost around $100 regular price (as best I remember!).  (My daughter told me her husband never liked robes, but absolutely LOVED this one and wears it all the time!  He had scratchy ones before and was amazed at how soft this one was.,

A robe story to lighten you day...

A few years back we were cruising on Princess (no cracks please).

We were in a suite so robes were provided. I am OLD an pleasingly plump     :O)

I would say the robe was about a size 2. Needless to say when I put it on, there was at least a 6 inch gap in the front that was still open . I asked the cabin steward for a larger size. He said that was all they had.

I took the robe down to the guest service desk where of course, the lady was about a size 2.

She said that was all they had.

My husband had the perfect solution.....

He said that I should get naked & put the robe on & go back down to guest services & then they would surely find me a bigger size    :O)

• Like 1
  • Haha 7