Anybody onboard currently?

takemewithyou

Not me, no reference to self serving in my posts

To put the record straight, I continue to advocate using established welfare processes onboard whenever circumstances arise and being a firm believer in equity rather than favouring a few.  

So in all situations I will always place funds to a crew fund where the unseen laundry person, waste operative and all staff rather than those who catch my eye or ear can be looked after. 

Edited by uktog
  • Like 16

39 minutes ago, uktog said:

To put the record straight, I continue to advocate using established welfare processes onboard whenever circumstances arise and being a firm believer in equity rather than favouring a few.  

So in all situations I will always place funds to a crew fund where the unseen laundry person, waste operative and all staff rather than those who catch my eye or ear can be looked after. 

Completely agree!

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Mackdogmolly said:

Is that 135 passengers total or 135 world voyage passengers?

Total passengers most are world voyagers. A few long back to back guest. We started with a 195 World Voyagers. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 3/19/2024 at 6:48 AM, uktog said:

100%. I don't need reminding of crew welfare either. I will do as feel necessary and be discreet about it. 

Phil 

• Like 5

On 3/19/2024 at 2:27 AM, aliaschief said:

Total passengers most are world voyagers. A few long back to back guest. We started with a 195 World Voyagers. 

Hope it’s fun!

Hope the crew get some rest as well where possible. 

• Like 1

Just now, uktog said:

Onward must be on a different food budget to the other three ships. That’s an amazing spread of food - enjoy! 

F&B Manager said they have never done this. Everyone benefits from being on World Cruise segments. It’s been a very special cruise and experience.

• Like 9

This is an overwhelming display of food!  The fruits!  The variety of dishes with the flags of origin - an altogether wonderful and Azamara-specific experience.  Enjoy!

• Like 3

4 hours ago, aliaschief said:

F&B Manager said they have never done this. Everyone benefits from being on World Cruise segments. It’s been a very special cruise and experience.

You are so fortunate to have Iwan as F&B Manager to co ordinate this. He is an exceptional professional.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Just now, marinaro44 said:

Lovely person, too.

Leader of the A team. ❤️ The culinary team with Exec. Chef Siri have been outstanding. Such passion in their food and presentations. It’s a team effort that has well exceeded the standard of excellence. Azamara World Cruise  a great experience.

Latest rumor?  Could Amanda P. ( Ret.) and Tony M. be rejoining 

us as entertainers on our Africa detour? All our male entertainers and dancer are leaving in Dubai. Present ladies entertainers stay.

It will be a different ship experience after Dubai but hey we are onboard a wonderful Azamara cruise, great crew and we love sea days and do not need to be entertained much. Plus they have provided us at an extra cost an African Safari on one of our ports of call after Dubai. We are going to do it and they also have excursions offered on our most infrequent ports on detour.

Azarmara is all about the guest and what’s best for them.

Life is good on Azamara. B.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, aliaschief said:

Leader of the A team. ❤️ The culinary team with Exec. Chef Siri have been outstanding. Such passion in their food and presentations. It’s a team effort that has well exceeded the standard of excellence. Azamara World Cruise  a great experience.

us as entertainers on our Africa detour? All our male entertainers and dancer are leaving in Dubai. Present ladies entertainers stay.

It will be a different ship experience after Dubai but hey we are onboard a wonderful Azamara cruise, great crew and we love sea days and do not need to be entertained much. Plus they have provided us at an extra cost an African Safari on one of our ports of call after Dubai. We are going to do it and they also have excursions offered on our most infrequent ports on detour.

Spoke to Tony last night and the rumours are indeed true, so you’re going to enjoy some excellent entertainment, enjoy!

• Like 4

Just now, Riocca said:

Spoke to Tony last night and the rumours are indeed true, so you’re going to enjoy some excellent entertainment, enjoy!

That is great news about Tony.

• Like 1

Tony told us last month his procedures project was due to move to Onward soon so good timing 

Edited by uktog
  • Like 1

5 hours ago, aliaschief said:

I do not post on these threads but I read so many of them. I want to thank you for your amazing positive attitude regardless of what curve balls are thrown your way. I hope I can embrace your carefree attitude as we travel more. I appreciate all of your posts!

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

35 minutes ago, Riocca said:

Thanks for the confirm. The Azamara team does such a great job of making us happy cruisers. Going to be more special then it already is.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

On board Pursuit Lisbon to Barcelona we have enjoyed excellent food and service in Discoveries and on the first night a delicious seafood buffet was served in Windows. We had a second overnight in Seville and missed out the port of Gibraltar due to extreme weather conditions with strong winds gusting 7 to 8. Yesterday Captain Michael following several attempts got us into the port of Malaga. Last night the amazing evening was performed in the Cabaret lounge and we were treated to an unforgettable evening of local flamenco..Hats off to CD Grace and her team.

7ADBCA5A-C415-4B51-A128-23E3B358DAF9.jpeg

45742DDB-7258-4B19-B4C1-B11834A2A0EE.jpeg

163313B7-D9BA-40BF-AE4A-7FA4592EC455.jpeg

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

On 3/19/2024 at 1:27 PM, aliaschief said:

As of last night probably now around 120. Of the 135 several are getting off in Dubai and doing their own travel plans then rejoining in Venice. All lounges will not be open at same time but will be rotated and that will also be the case with specialty restaurants.

Haven’t heard yet how many guest are going on the safaris. Guest count could really be lower that week.

Taking a three day side trip to Angkor Wat. Will rejoin Onward in Bangkok.

• Like 6