Saint Greg's Vista - Live - December 4-11 2021

Saint Greg

1 hour ago, Saint Greg said:

Buffalo chicken

A9D9300C-C15D-4868-B8A8-A1529C253A03.jpeg

ED6755AA-55A4-4EBC-BD6E-9C220210AF5A.jpeg

I didn’t comment on the previous post about Shiner not being available on previous cruises after sail away out of Galveston, but I definitely remember that being the case, as it’s my every day beer.  I’m glad to see you’re still able to get Shiner on the Vista after sail away, and hope it’s still that way for my upcoming Vista cruise.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

I don’t think I’ll ever be a 12 hour French toast guy. I want to be that guy. I’m trying to be that guy. I love French toast. I just don’t think it was meant to be cooked in a huge block. It was better than last time but that center just doesn’t seem cooked. I just ate around the edges. Then the waiter asked if I wanted dessert. I thought maybe since I didn’t eat much this would be a good time to try a brunch dessert. Something I’ve never done before. 

Sea day brunch wasn't our favorite last month on the Glory either. We did it twice and we're underwhelmed both times. Seemed chaotic and not worth the wait. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

I didn’t comment on the previous post about Shiner not being available on previous cruises after sail away out of Galveston, but I definitely remember that being the case, as it’s my every day beer.  I’m glad to see you’re still able to get Shiner on the Vista after sail away, and hope it’s still that way for my upcoming Vista cruise.

Shiner was available for the duration of my cruise on the Breeze last month.

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dmet0225 said:

E628430A-AB84-4EA8-A312-15C96D596211.jpeg

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Saint Greg said:

BF6182DC-DCF9-4BC8-BD91-F6931F29F042.jpeg

I wish the Mardi Gras had the original deli selection.  It is supposed to be "upgraded", but it actually lost several sandwiches and has absolutely zero sides.  It is on deck 8 and you have to go to lido to try to hunt down some kind of sides for your sandwich.    

1 minute ago, RoperDK said:

I wish the Mardi Gras had the original deli selection.  It is supposed to be "upgraded", but it actually lost several sandwiches and has absolutely zero sides.  It is on deck 8 and you have to go to lido to try to hunt down some kind of sides for your sandwich.    

You should get the Big Chicken fries! All. Big. Chicken. All. The. Time. 

• Like 4