When will we get medallion?

jacpansea

Duh.  Hadn’t really thought about this - lightbulb moment - I presume they are automatically sent now??

Back in the day we had to order them.  I still have the ones we had gotten for our March 2020 that was canceled!

We leave December 30 - as comments stated above, I should look for email and then arrive within 10 days - 

• Like 1

We had to order our medallions through the MedallionClass App. We received an email confirming our order. We got them about two weeks before we sailed and did get an email when they were shipped as well. We were on a November 19th cruise on the Regal. I do not believe they are automatically sent.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, erber said:

We had to order our medallions through the MedallionClass App. We received an email confirming our order. We got them about two weeks before we sailed and did get an email when they were shipped as well. We were on a November 19th cruise on the Regal. I do not believe they are automatically sent.

ok. - I will look at the FAQ section for more info.   Thanks.

I have been getting emails recently about our cruise - general info stuff to make your cruise more…. “fill in blank”.  I usually scan and delete.  I will pay more attention to see if any mention to order your Medallion.

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, gardenbunny said:

ok. - I will look at the FAQ section for more info.   Thanks.

I have been getting emails recently about our cruise - general info stuff to make your cruise more…. “fill in blank”.  I usually scan and delete.  I will pay more attention to see if any mention to order your Medallion.

We ordered ours about 5 months ago via the app, very simple process, and ours arrived about 15 days before our 12/18 cruise. Good luck!

• Like 1

I have to pick mine up at the pier tomorrow. Even though I booked the cruise back in October and completed everything on the app, I got the message back then that it was too late for them to ship me my medallion.

• Like 1

And it was easy to pick up my medallion this morning. I arrived at the port early and had no wait to go through security or to pick up the medallion after that. There were lots of envelopes of people also picking up their medallions that I noticed.

28 minutes ago, geoherb said:

And it was easy to pick up my medallion this morning. I arrived at the port early and had no wait to go through security or to pick up the medallion after that. There were lots of envelopes of people also picking up their medallions that I noticed.

deleted ... 

Edited by voljeep

I received an email saying that my medallions were shipped on 11/30 - however they have been in limbo with this message.  So I guess if they don't arrive we'll have to get some at the port.  From everything I've read - with green lane on medallionclass ap and all completed, should not be a boarding issue.  We're on a 12/20 cruise so less than two weeks now..

Arrived Shipping Partner Facility, USPS Awaiting Item

November 30, 2021 at 2:40 pm

CARSON, CA 90746 

3 hours ago, Loveh2ofl said:

I received an email saying that my medallions were shipped on 11/30 - however they have been in limbo with this message.  So I guess if they don't arrive we'll have to get some at the port.  From everything I've read - with green lane on medallionclass ap and all completed, should not be a boarding issue.  We're on a 12/20 cruise so less than two weeks now..

November 30, 2021 at 2:40 pm

CARSON, CA 90746 

All is well - now says it's arrived at USPS - so I assume I'll see the medallions in a few days.

1 hour ago, BrutolMotent said:

Still have not received mine - looks like from the tracking USPS returned the package back to the sender for some reason. Cruise leaves on 12/11, guess I'll have to get it at the port.  

I was stressing out until I read that as long as all is complete on the app, no problems...

4 hours ago, Loveh2ofl said:

I was stressing out until I read that as long as all is complete on the app, no problems...

Thanks, yeah the App says proceed to the Green Lane so hopefully we can get the medallion still in that lane. I guess I'll know this Saturday 🙂

6 hours ago, BrutolMotent said:

Still have not received mine - looks like from the tracking USPS returned the package back to the sender for some reason. Cruise leaves on 12/11, guess I'll have to get it at the port.  

We have not received ours even tho medallion app says shipped….ours also leaves 12/11

• 2 weeks later...

Our cruise is January 2nd and we were excited to receive this email from USPS on December 5th:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 13, 2021 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available.

Two entries were made to the tracking record that day:

December 13, 2021
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

December 13, 2021, 10:53 pm
JAMAICA, NY 11434 
Shipping Partner:  4PX EXPRESS USA

The next update was 4 days later:

December 17, 2021, 4:47 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
CARSON, CA 90747 

This evening's update is ominous:

December 18, 2021
In Transit, Arriving Late
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

That is confounding since at no time have we been told when to expect delivery.  No definition of 'later than expected' is provided but I guess they assume we will be grateful that the message wasn't about a lost package! 

We still have two weeks so I'm hoping that won't be a problem even with the holiday mail rush.

On 12/18/2021 at 10:40 PM, capriccio said:

Our cruise is January 2nd and we were excited to receive this email from USPS on December 5th:

The U.S. Postal Service was electronically notified by the shipper on December 13, 2021 to expect your package for mailing. This does not indicate receipt by the USPS or the actual mailing date. Delivery status information will be provided if/when available.

Two entries were made to the tracking record that day:

December 13, 2021
Pre-Shipment Info Sent to USPS, USPS Awaiting Item

December 13, 2021, 10:53 pm
JAMAICA, NY 11434 
Shipping Partner:  4PX EXPRESS USA

The next update was 4 days later:

December 17, 2021, 4:47 pm
Arrived at USPS Facility
CARSON, CA 90747 

This evening's update is ominous:

December 18, 2021
Your package will arrive later than expected, but is still on its way. It is currently in transit to the next facility.

That is confounding since at no time have we been told when to expect delivery.  No definition of 'later than expected' is provided but I guess they assume we will be grateful that the message wasn't about a lost package! 

We still have two weeks so I'm hoping that won't be a problem even with the holiday mail rush.

Tonight I received this message.  Still vague with no anticipated delivery date and no mention of where 'the next facility" is located.

December 19, 2021

41 minutes ago, capriccio said:

Tonight I received this message.  Still vague with no anticipated delivery date and no mention of where 'the next facility" is located.

December 19, 2021

Can't guarantee that all will be fine for you - but I received the same messages for ours and then suddenly it was going to be delivered the next day.  Good luck.  But if you don't receive the medallions, as long as you do everything on the app to be 'green lane', you'll be issued medallions at the port.