Lunch options

Firepath

1 hour ago, chemmo said:

Find out what time Sushi on Five is opening on port days…It would give you an alternative option. Also check the daily specials in the buffet.

The regular room service menu is also worth considering…

On the Equinox in August, Sushi on Five did not open on port days until 3 or 4pm, not open for lunch. We were in a suite and even Luminae was closed for lunch on port days. We ended up using room service for a couple of days, we are not a fan of the buffet for lunch. 

My favorite lunch on the Equinox has always been the pasta bar. Not sure if they re-opened it post Covid, I thought I heard that it was closed so the staff could be elsewhere.

But yes, your only options on a port day will be the buffet, room service, the grill, or possibly the spa cafe.

Equinox Sushi on 5 was open for lunch  on port days during our Sept. 26 B2B. This is a pay ala carte restaurant but not very expensive. Lots of food besides sushi. Yes, the pasta station in OVC was definitely open during our cruises. 

13 hours ago, Firepath said:

We’ve never been on Celebrity before and have a cruise planned on the Equinox. We are in a regular balcony cabin. We don’t plan to leave the ship during the day. What will our lunch options be? Is the MDL open for lunch?

There's also the Mast Grill for a 'burger and or a dog with fries. 

Room service is always available during the day.  Have never used it for lunch or dinner as there are too many other options.  Have used it for coffee and sweet rolls before breakfast  to watch the sunrise and waiting on my wife as she gets ready for the day.  

Happy cruising 🌊🚢🇺🇸🌅