Life and Live from Koningsdam on her New Year's cruise 26 Dec 21 - 02 Jan 22

Copper10-8

Howdy y'all! It's been a while since I've posted here / took some relaxing time off from CC and really got involved in cycling classes several times a week now at the local Y. Those classes kick your buttocks, really cool workout to some good music under the guidance of a very motivated instructor! 🙂

Having said that, we are driving south to San Diego in two days / this Sunday morning for Koningsdam's 7-day New Year's cruise to the three very usual Mexican Riviera ports (yes, I've read what occurred in PV with K-dam this week, we shall see how it goes there next week!) We got our Covid tests done this morning for the very first time! Interesting experience / getting our results electronically tonite. Never knew a nasopharyngeal swab could travel that far up your nostril to check out your olfactory stuff up there and obtain a sample 🤓  For a time, I thought the tech was directing it, the swab, to exit via my left ear  

But 'nough said about that! If you care to, tag along with us and we'll tell you all about life onboard the lead ship of the now three Pinnacle-class vessels, mask and all 

Merry Christmas to you! Be safe!  

Holland America Line - Koningsdam.jpg

• Like 32
  • Thanks 6

5 minutes ago, Susanmaz said:

What happened in PV with the K-Dam?

They had to skip it because they had a covid case(s) onboard.  The Mexican officials would allow hal sponsored shorex but only if everyone was tested.  Hal took a pass which is understandable.  Here is a link to the thread discussing it

Edited by Florida_gal_50
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Copper10-8 said:

Howdy y'all! It's been a while since I've posted here / took some relaxing time off from CC and really got involved in cycling classes several times a week now at the local Y. Those classes kick your buttocks, really cool workout to some good music under the guidance of a very motivated instructor! 🙂

Good to see you posting again… and a “Live from” to boot! 😉 Merry Christmas to you and your child bride. 🎄🎅🎁

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

Great to hear from you John  @Copper10-8, we have missed you posting on CC and glad to hear that you are doing well and cruising again .
We wish you a wonderful cruise even if at first it will feel so different when you get on board during this difficult time , but than like we found out in October on the Eurodam in the Mediterranean it still is so wonderful to cruise again and now we hope that we can get on the Koningsdam in February for a cruise to Hawaii .

We look forward to your commentaries and your experiences , Merry Christmas , Stay Safe and Enjoy ! 

Tony 😁
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1