Smoothies

dateacher

Here's the Menu and they show as $6.00.   I always thought a Premium Package was required but at that price I would think they would be included in Classic.   Maybe someone has personal knowledge and can verify.

BTW as with most things the prices etc are fleet wide and not different on different ships.   This is to standardize the offerings and make your experience seamless between ships.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/restaurants-and-bars/restaurant-menu/spa-cafe-menu.pdf

42 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

Here's the Menu and they show as $6.00.   I always thought a Premium Package was required but at that price I would think they would be included in Classic.   Maybe someone has personal knowledge and can verify.

BTW as with most things the prices etc are fleet wide and not different on different ships.   This is to standardize the offerings and make your experience seamless between ships.

https://www.celebritycruises.com/content/dam/celebrity/restaurants-and-bars/restaurant-menu/spa-cafe-menu.pdf

Thank you.  I would like to know from personal experience.  I may need to wait until I get on the ship.

Someone asked a version of this question last week and there was some info in it, although some of it was conflicting.  The part about what they offer in terms of smoothies is good to know, though, in case you were expecting something else.

4 minutes ago, edeneyes said:

I'm not seeing smoothies listed on either package

It's in the Premium column, non-alcoholic section...six items up from the bottom on that linked page.

The disclaimer about the Classic package also specifies "Disclaimer: Includes drinks up to $9. Does not include smoothies. Wines by the bottle are discounted by 15%."

5 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

This may answer the question -  Side by Side Comparison of the two packages under Non-Alcaholic

They have Smoothies listed on Premium but not on Classic

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/onboard-packages/beverage-packages/compare-packages

image.thumb.png.697184c39bd0cd91a36b3b2d25aea515.png

Thanks,  I looked at it several times and just missed it. 

30 minutes ago, KC Gorilla said:

The fine print states "does not include smoothies"

That is the disclaimer for the Classic Package as it also notes the $9 limit on other drinks.

The disclaimer for the Premium Package is under the Premium listing which is the right column.  It does not exclude Smoothies and references the $15 limit.

1 hour ago, bama4cruisin said:

That is the disclaimer for the Classic Package as it also notes the $9 limit on other drinks.

The disclaimer for the Premium Package is under the Premium listing which is the right column.  It does not exclude Smoothies and references the $15 limit.

many answers/experiences to the same question, so looks like MMV.  You'll find out once on board.

I've never had the classic package as we have always had the Premium.   I often get the smoothies (and recently ordered on October cruise)  on the Premium and never been charged.

By the way,   If you are Elite or above they have a 3 different smoothies on the Elite Breakfast.   My disappointment on all of the smoothies are that they not icy slushy type smoothie.

27834050-A590-4AEF-8AB9-5DDCDB41F5CC.jpeg

2 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I've never had the classic package as we have always had the Premium.   I often get the smoothies (and recently ordered on October cruise)  on the Premium and never been charged.

By the way,   If you are Elite or above they have a 3 different smoothies on the Elite Breakfast.   My disappointment on all of the smoothies are that they not icy slushy type smoothie.

27834050-A590-4AEF-8AB9-5DDCDB41F5CC.jpeg

I have tried the smoothies but pass now as I HATE over ripe bananas and they are often used in the smoothies instead of where they belong.. in cake , muffins or bread!

2 minutes ago, Covepointcruiser said:

I found the Celebrity smoothies lacking.   They were served closer to room temperature than the cold slushy kind we enjoy.   They were served at the Aqua spa cafe in the Solarium.   

Have you tried the smoothies at Slush.  Those were the cold slushy type that were made with liquor, not the breakfast smoothies. 

2 hours ago, jelayne said:

Have you tried the smoothies at Slush.  Those were the cold slushy type that were made with liquor, not the breakfast smoothies. 

I haven't seen Slush lately.  I don't recall -  are they only available on certain class of ships?

3 minutes ago, Jim_Iain said:

I haven't seen Slush lately.  I don't recall -  are they only available on certain class of ships?

I have seen them on S Class . On Eclipse & Equinox it was on the Pool Deck (starboard?) between the Solarium and  the pool area. 

12 minutes ago, jelayne said:

I have seen them on S Class . On Eclipse & Equinox it was on the Pool Deck (starboard?) between the Solarium and  the pool area. 

I was excited because I am to be on Silhouette in April.   I did a quick Google and found only available on Eclipse and Equinox.   I must have missed it when I was on Equinox in September.  

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/bars-and-lounges/slush

4 hours ago, Jim_Iain said:

We have had the same experience - never charged for smoothies when having the Premium Beverage Package. 

On Reflection last month I asked that they add ice to my smoothie.  I do the same at the Spa Cafe.  I am not a fan of warm smoothies. 

1 hour ago, Jim_Iain said:

I was excited because I am to be on Silhouette in April.   I did a quick Google and found only available on Eclipse and Equinox.   I must have missed it when I was on Equinox in September.  

https://www.celebritycruises.com/things-to-do-onboard/eat-and-drink/bars-and-lounges/slush

I think that all of the drinks in Slush have alcohol, in a warm climate it is a great drink.

22 minutes ago, DaKahuna said:

We have had the same experience - never charged for smoothies when having the Premium Beverage Package. 

On Reflection last month I asked that they add ice to my smoothie.  I do the same at the Spa Cafe.  I am not a fan of warm smoothies. 

Great idea.  I never thought to ask them to put ice in them and leave some of the "seeds and spices out".

The intuitive things we learn on CC.  Thanks for the great advise.