Veuve Clicquot dinner?

JahHaus

1 hour ago, JahHaus said:

Has anyone done this?  …👍 or 👎?   And, does anyone have a menu I could peek at!?  Thanks in advance fellow Veuve lovers!

I have heard about it but I've not been on a ship that had this, as far as I know.  It seems hard to find, as they advertised the Boloud dinner on my canceled Infinity cruise but not the VC dinner. 🙂

We did it on the Connie in January and will be doing it again when we get back on her on 4/4. They do it back in Cusine and there are plenty of additional pours for those who may be "especially thirsty". The Amuse Bouche was great! We went out and got two bottles of the Rich as soon as we got home.

The scallops and the filet were fantastic (as all of the food down there is (we love to go to both shows for petite chef) Lobster is very good in original production but me very favorite is the ravioli in the chef competition version. Be sure and do the wine paring with the shows (again very generous with the vino)

• Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, PTC DAWG said:

Is this offered on all ships/sailings? Looks interesting..

Someone can correct me but I didn’t find this offered on the Infinity (through the website).  Maybe it can be booked onboard?

Just now, zitsky said:

Someone can correct me but I didn’t find this offered on the Infinity (through the website).  Maybe it can be booked onboard?

I’m not seeing it either on my March Apex sailing…but I will be guilty of looking..

9 minutes ago, zitsky said:

I like drinking Voove Click-co when I am sailing on Selebritee.

I don’t order stuff I can’t pronounce……been there and it’s not pretty. Now I’ll just turn to my wife with one raised eyebrow and say…..’would you please order for me….I’m just to bored’.

Den

• Haha 2

57 minutes ago, Denny01 said:

I don’t order stuff I can’t pronounce……been there and it’s not pretty. Now I’ll just turn to my wife with one raised eyebrow and say…..’would you please order for me….I’m just to bored’.

Den

I can never spell Clicquot.  Maybe know I’ve got it write.

• Haha 1

4 hours ago, zitsky said:

4 hours ago, PTC DAWG said:

I’m not seeing it either on my March Apex sailing…but I will be guilty of looking..

Never seen it being able to be booked on cruise planner.  You have to book it with one of the sommeliers when you get on board.  I had it on the Constellation in Nov.  Was an outstanding dinner, its limited to probably 10-12 I would think.  My travel partner is a vegetarian and they catered the menu just for her. The food wine champagne along with service were all top notch.  Definitely will do it again on my next cruise 

We did it on our last cruise pre-Covid on the Edge and LOVED it.   I thought it was better than Chef’s Table but that could be because I love Champaign (wine, too, but especially Champaign).    I do not remember the extra cost but we will definitely do it again on our March Apex cruise if offered.