Can't Believe I'm Going to do This...

leerathje

I just booked a Mexican Riviera leaving March 6. That's 2 and a half weeks away!!  AAHH!!  What have I done??  

😁😁 Just kidding...Can't wait! Never booked this close before, though.  Going to book a Bon Voyage with @kazu to make it real!

L.

• Like 12

4 hours ago, leerathje said:

I just booked a Mexican Riviera leaving March 6. That's 2 and a half weeks away!!  AAHH!!  What have I done??  

I believe in you! Just enough time to do laundry and pack. 

• Like 1

9 hours ago, VMax1700 said:

Enjoy your cruise!

Shame we won't be able to wave to you at sailaway! 👋

I know!  I do enjoy FLL sailaways....it has such a unique port that allows for it.  Oh well, San Diego is an absolutely beutiful city, it will have to suffice. 😁  I do have a December cruise booked from FLL, so I will have to make sure I let all the sailaway addicts know about that one!

L.

• Like 3

23 hours ago, leerathje said:

😁😁 Just kidding...Can't wait! Never booked this close before, though.  Going to book a Bon Voyage with @kazu to make it real!

L.

How exciting!  I think spur of the moment trips are the best!  Enjoy ⛴⛴

• Like 2

6 hours ago, leerathje said:

I know!  I do enjoy FLL sailaways....it has such a unique port that allows for it.  Oh well, San Diego is an absolutely beutiful city, it will have to suffice. 😁  I do have a December cruise booked from FLL, so I will have to make sure I let all the sailaway addicts know about that one!

L.

Sail away is my favorite part of a cruise. And I love the one from San Diego! 

• Like 2

On 2/17/2022 at 9:35 PM, leerathje said:

L.

I can beat you I booked a cruise 6 days before. Then again I only had to drive.

got stuck with a late boarding but otherwise was fine.

• Like 3

2 hours ago, Oceansaway17 said:

I can beat you I booked a cruise 6 days before. Then again I only had to drive.

got stuck with a late boarding but otherwise was fine.

Wow!  6 days!  And yes, we will be flying and have to book hotel as we have to come in a day early.  Canadian airlines have really reduced the number of flights to US.

L.

11 minutes ago, leerathje said:

Wow!  6 days!  And yes, we will be flying and have to book hotel as we have to come in a day early.  Canadian airlines have really reduced the number of flights to US.

L.

I ended up doing the HAL pre-cruise hotel. It is a bit more than other options but they just make it so easy and I like being onboard so early. 

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...
4 hours ago, leerathje said:

4 days, 5 hours and 50 minutes....guess who still doesn't have her cabin assignment!  

L.

navigator.jpg

AAAHHH I can't believe it is so close....also OMG hope they give you a cabin assignment soon! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, KroozNut said:

Why not this year?

A couple of reasons…we have a long South Pacific cruise booked later this year and a back up cruise if that doesn’t happen.  Plus we have a new grandson we haven’t been able to meet in person yet so hoping to fly there a couple times before the cruise.   

It’s funny because our last cruise was a B2B on the Oosterdam December 2019 and was the Mexico cruise.  I’m just so thankful we got that one in!  

• Like 1