Oasis class?

Sorrento’s Pizza, Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe, Johnny Rockets (for breakfast only) Solarium Bistro (breakfast and lunch), Room Service (continental breakfast only), Loco Fresh, Sprinkles Ice Cream. 

I may be missing a few. I think the spa / gym has some free items as well.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

Sorrento’s Pizza, Cafe Promenade, Park Cafe, Johnny Rockets (for breakfast only) Solarium Bistro (breakfast and lunch), Room Service (continental breakfast only), Loco Fresh, Sprinkles Ice Cream. 

I may be missing a few. I think the spa / gym has some free items as well.

I think allure still has wipe out cafe and doesnt have the loco fresh mexican .. though I hope I'm wrong as id like the free mexican. 

3 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

I think allure still has wipe out cafe and doesnt have the loco fresh mexican .. though I hope I'm wrong as id like the free mexican. 

Yes that’s correct. There’s the Wipe Out Cafe on Allure. Poor Allure didn’t get her dry dock and Amp done due to CV19.  Maybe that’s a good thing though - she might get bigger and better things once she’s done. 

3 minutes ago, bonsai3s said:

Symphony...currently,

Solarium Bistro closed for breakfast, lunch and dinner. No free breakfast at Johnny Rockets. Coastal Kitchen open if you are in a suite.

Did they say why Solarium bistro was closed? Is JR a la carte for breakfast now as well?  Yes, I didn’t mention CK because not everyone is in a suite and those who are know that they have CK - like the Diamond and above members know they have the DL for breakfast, afternoon hors d’ouevres and all day specialty coffee.

8 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

Did they say why Solarium bistro was closed? Is JR a la carte for breakfast now as well?  Yes, I didn’t mention CK because not everyone is in a suite and those who are know that they have CK - like the Diamond and above members know they have the DL for breakfast, afternoon hors d’ouevres and all day specialty coffee.

Last I heard solarium was closed and some crew eating in there, something to do with covid. Hopefully it's done and will reopen.

JR has it's old menu plus they added some pay items. ..for breakfast. 

4 minutes ago, firefly333 said:

Last I heard solarium was closed and some crew eating in there, something to do with covid. Hopefully it's done and will reopen.

JR has it's old menu plus they added some pay items. ..for breakfast. 

Oh I see so there is a complimentary as well as a pay menu for breakfast at JR?

Edited by livingonthebeach

21 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

It was also closed on the Harmony in January.  Assuming COVID related and lower passenger count they decided not to run all the restaurants.  No breakfast at JR either

1 minute ago, molly361 said:

It was also closed on the Harmony in January.  Assuming COVID related and lower passenger count they decided not to run all the restaurants.  No breakfast at JR either

Hopefully things are returning to close to “normal”.  I’m on Oasis in April and was planning on going to the Solarium Bistro - I’ll be disappointed if it’s closed. 

30 minutes ago, livingonthebeach said:

On Odyssey in January it was open to crew only.  They seemed to be enjoying it, which was nice to see.

4 minutes ago, flamingos said:

On Odyssey in January it was open to crew only.  They seemed to be enjoying it, which was nice to see.

The Solarium Cafe as it’s called on the Jewel was open last week. Hate to boot the crew out but I hope it’s open on Oasis in April. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, livingonthebeach said:

We were told that the Solarium did not have many passengers eating there so they closed it and are utilizing crew members elsewhere. Attached photo is the sign inside the front door today.

Johnny Rockets is currently not open for breakfast.

20220305_150704.jpg

3 hours ago, KmomChicago said:

Is there still a smoothie place by the spa with free little sandwiches?

Yes, Vitality Cafe serves fresh juices, smoothies, espresso drinks and tea along with healthier options like yogurt parfaits and turkey or veggie wraps and fruit bowls or pieces that one might also find in the Promenade Cafe. I love those seeded granola bars with the chocolate dipped bottom and can only find them here.  Used to also be in PC. 

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, Steeler Nation At Sea said:

Yes, Vitality Cafe serves fresh juices, smoothies, espresso drinks and tea along with healthier options like yogurt parfaits and turkey or veggie wraps and fruit bowls or pieces that one might also find in the Promenade Cafe. I love those seeded granola bars with the chocolate dipped bottom and can only find them here.  Used to also be in PC. 

Terry Bradshaw...Franco Harris...Immaculate Reception. :classic_smile:

• Haha 1

Not a fan of that roast beef sandwich at Park Cafe .

Too chewy for me . 

The Lays chips are ok though .

And the salad bar is pretty good in there. I like the honey mustard dressing. 

We really liked the Kummelweck sandwiches - a/k/a Park Cafe roast beef sammies. Had them several times and they were probably my favorite food - except possibly the yummy healthier options in the Solarium Bistro which were right up my alley.