The Daily for Saturday 04/02/2022

richwmn

Today is Children’s Book Day, National Peanut Butter and Jelly Day, and National DIY Day

There is no friend as loyal as a book.--Ernest Hemingway

Meal Suggestion for today - fettuccine alfredo
Drink of the Day - Rye Paradise
Wine of the Day - Rover Hall Paso Red
Destination of the Day - Saipan, Northern Mariana Islands

Ships With Passengers

At Sea Pacific

Zuiderdam   Destination San Diego, Califor 4/3

Ensenada, Baja California Mexico

Koningsdam   18:00 - 23:00

Key West, Florida

Rotterdam   08:00 - 17:00

Oranjestad Aruba, Netherlands Antilles

Eurodam   13:00 - 23:00

Port Everglades

Nieuw Amsterdam  

Willemstad Curacao, Netherlands Antilles

Nieuw Statendam   08:00 - 23:00

Ukrainian Refugee Housing

Rotterdam

Volendam  

Ships Without Passengers

At Sea Atlantic

Zaandam   Destination Port Everglades eta 4/13

Freeport, BS

Noordam   Shipyard

Long Beach CA US

Westerdam   Anchorage

Palermo, IT

Oosterdam   Anchorage

0402World.thumb.png.6b0afba2db75edcede0e14b7410cc5ee.png
  • Like 26
  • Thanks 16

Thank you for the Saturday Daily, Rich.  A salute to children's books which ties in quite well with the Hemmingway quote.  I used to do a lot DIY but sadly those days are pretty much over.  I have not been to Saipan.  I'll pass on the PBJ but the fettuccine alfredo sounds nice.  My alternative is  Fresh Fruit with Peach Schnappes, Chilled Anjou Pear Soup, Linguini Carbanara, and Apple Sundae as served on MS Zaandam April 2, 2017:

dishes02.jpg

Today’s care list:

RIP Rosby DH 4/1/22
RIP Lebanon PA Lt. LT William Lebo 3/31/22
PA Trooper Branden T Sisca laid to rest (Missed Trooper Mack March 31)
Lt. Lebo’s partner in critical condition

Strength for Jacqui
Sailingdutchy, and DWaliaschief with Covid
Strength for Marshawk and DH and welfare of Fawn
Tana with persistant pneumonia
kplady  knee replacement  and DH recovering from prostate procecure
Buddy still having trouble getting food down despite slow improvement
From the rotation:
HAL Sailor DH and Kazu DH Jose no longer able to cruise
MissG’s father hanging in for one more cruise
Cruising along niece awaiting a kidney
Ukraine

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

A new mission for Volendam

Nieuw Amsterdam in Everglades

na0402.thumb.JPG.fa51d0cbc959960cade35d0681116b97.JPG
Noordam in service April rather than May
5 BHB with passengers
Cruising-along DS and DDIL finally in possession of new house
6 Days for Oceansaway17 (Wonder OTS 4/8 to 4/15)
1 day for GTVCRUISER (Zuiderdam 4/3 to 4/13)
 Quartzite Cruiser (Koningsdam to 4/3) , NorseH20 and dchip (Zuiderdam to 4/3),Aliaschief and Dwaliaschief (Rotterdam to 4/3),   Lady Hudson (Anthem OTS to 4/3), Overhead Fred and  sassy-one (Nieuw Statendam to 4/6),  Vict0riann(4/9) , Live4cruises and AV8rix (Koningsdam to 4/10) and Crazy for Cats (Eurodam  to 4/10)  at sea
Koningsdan Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

Edited by rafinmd
  • Like 29
  • Thanks 11

Good afternoon.

It was 38°F sunny with clear skies earlier but now it is cloudy with snow forecast and 42°F.

Thank you for today's daily and fleet reports Rich.

I am no good at DIY preferring to pay a time served professional worker.

I like salted and dry roasted peanuts but not peanut butter.

Children's books are important for a child's development.

Hemingway has a good point in his quote.

True friends are rare whereas fair weather friends come and go.

The food sounds interesting and I am looking forward to Debbie's @dfish recipe's.

Neither of us drink Red Wine.

We have never been to today's port so I am curious to see photos.

Sending prayers 🙏 for everyone who need them.

I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend.

Graham.

• Like 28

1 minute ago, rafinmd said:

Thank you for the Saturday Daily, Rich.  A salute to children's books which ties in quite well with the Hemmingway quote.  I used to do a lot DIY but sadly those days are pretty much over.  I have not been to Saipan.  I'll pass on the PBJ but the fettuccine alfredo sounds nice.  My alternative is  Fresh Fruit with Peach Schnappes, Chilled Anjou Pear Soup, Linguini Carbanara, and Apple Sundae as served on MS Zaandam April 2, 2017:

dishes02.jpg

Today’s care list:

RIP Rosby DH 5/1/22
RIP Lebanon PA Lt. LT William Lebo 4/31/22
PA Trooper Branden T Sisca laid to rest (Missed Trooper Mack March 31)
Lt. Lebo’s partner in critical condition

Strength for Jacqui
Sailingdutchy, and DWaliaschief with Covid
Strength for Marshawk and DH and welfare of Fawn
Tana with persistant pneumonia
kplady  knee replacement  and DH recovering from prostate procecure
Buddy still having trouble getting food down despite slow improvement
From the rotation:
HAL Sailor DH and Kazu DH Jose no longer able to cruise
MissG’s father hanging in for one more cruise
Cruising along niece awaiting a kidney
Ukraine

Celebrations and Shoutouts:

A new mission for Volendam

Nieuw Amsterdam in Everglades

na0402.thumb.JPG.fa51d0cbc959960cade35d0681116b97.JPG
Noordam in service April rather than May
5 BHB with passengers
Cruising-along DS and DDIL finally in possession of new house
6 Days for Oceansaway17 (Wonder OTS 4/8 to 4/15)
1 day for GTVCRUISER (Zuiderdam 4/3 to 4/13)
 Quartzite Cruiser (Koningsdam to 4/3) , NorseH20 and dchip (Zuiderdam to 4/3),Aliaschief and Dwaliaschief (Rotterdam to 4/3),   Lady Hudson (Anthem OTS to 4/3), Overhead Fred and  sassy-one (Nieuw Statendam to 4/6),  Vict0riann(4/9) , Live4cruises and AV8rix (Koningsdam to 4/10) and Crazy for Cats (Eurodam  to 4/10)  at sea
Koningsdan Staff Captain Sabine - Our first female Staff Captain and HAL’s likely first female Captain(I know this is a repeat but she’s worth it)

Roy

Thank you for today's lists Roy.

Graham.

• Like 15
  • Thanks 2

Good morning.  Thanks for the Daily Report.

I'm slow today, I slept in.🙂  We had snow yesterday but the temperature has warmed up and most of it melted. 🙂 

Children's books are very important.  Love peanut butter but not jelly.  Somethings we do ourselves, but are smart enough to know some things you must hire an expert.

The meal sounds great, looking forward to seeing the recipe.  I hope that will be our supper tonight.

The drink and the wine sound interesting.

Prayers for everyone on the Care List.  Cheers for all who celebrate.

Have a wonderful Saturday.   Stay safe.

• Like 26

Thank you for today’s Daily, Rich. A bit too early here to see what the morning looks like, though Venus was shining brightly in the Southeast sky during Bindi’s early walk. 

A couple of early classes at the gym. Then more prep for the dinner I am hosting for a couple friends. Nothing fancy. Salad, shrimp scampi, zoodles, Arancini & tomato sauce. With wine of course.

A few random smiles….

976F344C-1DC7-4E98-89A5-55DD80032809.jpeg.25661a5fd191dc8ca7aa139b3ac38262.jpeg

If you are running low on feline fur family members, be sure to plant some seeds and feed & water frequently…

D741EF57-5BBE-452B-B3F4-9E697F533B87.jpeg.3ab5b397648f0950427323f42a37e88e.jpeg

Bindi shared her calendar with me…

7DC39341-D575-4375-ACBB-84FBC8790925.jpeg.73e2db9d882a195115b3051c70da8d18.jpeg

Prayers for all who need our support. Cheers to all who are celebrating! Stay well everyone!

Robert Hall Paso Red 2018

Well I had to make a Wine Department executive decision this morning. After unsuccessfully searching for “Rover” Hall Paso Red, I decided to go with the very popular Robert Hall Paso Red. I used the 2018 vintage info, since that may be the easiest to find. Numerous online distributors with prices starting at a reasonable $13.99.

Rating:

91 Wine Enthusiast

Focused aromas of potpourri, white pepper and blackberry kick off this red blend. There's a lavender element to the palate, giving floral character to the crisp boysenberry-sorbet and thyme-sprig core.

Product Description:

Our 2018 Robert Hall Paso Red has aromas of berry cobbler, and savory herbs, and tobacco. The wine is full-bodied with fine grained tannins on the mid-palate and a long spicy finish. 

• Like 33
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 5

Good morning.  Love children's books, so important.  PBJ is my favorite night time snack.  We do some DIY here, but like Graham, hire someone to do the others.  Will pass on the meal and have not been to today's destination.  Thank you all for your daily dedication to our wonderful family.

Prayers and toasts to our lists.

Please continue to be safe, and wear you mask if you feel more comfortable with it.

Rye Paradise:

Ingredients
2 parts Alberta® Rye Dark Batch™ Whisky
1/2 part Cruzan® Coconut Rum
2 parts Pineapple Juice
Float of Coffee Syrup
Garnish with fresh ground Nutmeg

Instructions
Build first three ingredients over ice, float in coffee syrup and stir. Garnish with fresh ground nutmeg and optional pineapple wedge and serve.

Screen Shot 2022-04-02 at 7.32.53 AM.png

• Like 25
  • Thanks 5

The Volendam is docked in Rotterdam for her new assignment.  Zaandam on her way to Ft Lauderdale where she should rejoin the active with guests aboard fleet, leaving on May 12 for the Canada New England season.

Meanwhile, the Caribbean season is quickly coming to a close.  Rotterdam and Nieuw Statendam both leave April 17 for Europe.  Nieuw Amsterdam (4/7), Eurodam(4/10) and Noordam(4/24) will be headed for Alaska via the Panama Canal.

• Like 26
  • Thanks 7

Thanks for our Saturday Daily, Rich.

Cheers for Children’s Book Day!  DH and the dogs loved peanut butter (sans jelly).  Now I have 4 jars I will most likely have to give away.  There’s no way I will eat it.  I’ll celebrate DIY day since there are a lot of things I’ve now had to learn to DIY.  There will be some I’ll need help with and I know when I am over my head 😉 

I like the Hemingway quote but I disagree.  I would say there’s no friend as loyal as a true BFF and a dog 😉 

F62728B2-382E-4252-B73F-AD856478E8DE.jpeg.29ae279f2e00e003fda93600fbdcee67.jpeg

The meal is always a good one.  DH loved it.  Sadly he doesn’t get anything nearly as edible in the hospital.  More mixed precipitation today.  Hate that as it can be freezing rain.  It looks ok so far, thankfully.  I just need more coffee before I head out 😉 

D53FA87D-76B7-4B1F-AF92-B0E5C5998C3D.thumb.jpeg.26e80c8d3ab9b09f604192a0b9bb21b9.jpeg

I was so sorry for my roll call on the Volendam who got the news that their cruise was cancelled.  While it’s wonderful that HAL is helping Ukraine, the cancellations have been handled very poorly and are causing a lot of aggravation for those booked (and, are now past final payment).  I am so glad I had cancelled (not glad for the reason I had to cancel) when I did.  I wouldn’t want to try to deal with the hassle again.  I’ve been down that road before.

BE22C11B-CD2C-4B35-A30F-1BAC4AA11AC1.thumb.jpeg.f9868c2a44e82a93af1dbc312d459548.jpeg

I better get moving if I am getting to the hospital.  Not much choice as I don’t trust them.  When I left yesterday I was spitting nails I was so angry & frustrated and crying at the same time.  I spent the afternoon fighting and advocating for Jose’s care yesterday.  Finally, I think (hope) I got somewhere.  Hopefully now he will no longer be declining.  I’ll have to do some of his physio but so be it.  I’ll be dealing with the Nurse Manager from now on.  Thankfully, one of my angels is a retired RN and when I told her my concerns she completely agreed with me.  That gave me the strength to fight for what I thought was right.  I am starting to believe this is true 

34126495-266C-4437-96D8-FA20D55CCFDE.thumb.jpeg.51da83685ec573002ccbc90231f7af5a.jpeg

Prayers for everyone on the Care list & for those that need them and a toast to those on the Celebratory / Shout out list.

Have a great Saturday everyone !!!!!

B423A35B-EA83-43A1-8D57-53C0A5BC40FE.jpeg.9dd40e93f4f02002af616e6faefb423c.jpeg

Stay safe and please don’t forget your mask when / where needed.

• Like 35
  • Thanks 10
  • Haha 1

Good Morning Dailyites!  How I admire you who are up, and have faced the day!  I'm awake and have faced the tv for news and the computer to find out how you are doing.  

It's only an excuse I know, I felt a whole lot better when I got out and walked every day.  Walking the dog, since it's not my dog, is a chore that I get paid for.  It's not like walking in the woods,  not having to be somewhere but where I want to be.   I guess right now that has been what's bothering me, is I don't feel well and I have no day for doing what I want to do, without having something I have to do.

Is this the grown up thing?    I'm going to change my name for a  Holiday to Be a child on a snow Day!

cheezburger-image-9401994752

Books are great friends-love that quote today-

55d45f68efecefd64eb3048a36f5f900.jpg

37bd5aaf99cf99a885c530954c5f3285.jpg

• Like 32
  • Thanks 4
  • Haha 3

4 minutes ago, kazu said:

Thanks for our Saturday Daily, Rich.

Cheers for Children’s Book Day!  DH and the dogs loved peanut butter (sans jelly).  Now I have 4 jars I will most likely have to give away.  There’s no way I will eat it.  I’ll celebrate DIY day since there are a lot of things I’ve now had to learn to DIY.  There will be some I’ll need help with and I know when I am over my head 😉 

I like the Hemingway quote but I disagree.  I would say there’s no friend as loyal as a true BFF and a dog 😉 

F62728B2-382E-4252-B73F-AD856478E8DE.jpeg.29ae279f2e00e003fda93600fbdcee67.jpeg

The meal is always a good one.  DH loved it.  Sadly he doesn’t get anything nearly as edible in the hospital.  More mixed precipitation today.  Hate that as it can be freezing rain.  It looks ok so far, thankfully.  I just need more coffee before I head out 😉 

D53FA87D-76B7-4B1F-AF92-B0E5C5998C3D.thumb.jpeg.26e80c8d3ab9b09f604192a0b9bb21b9.jpeg

I was so sorry for my roll call on the Volendam who got the news that their cruise was cancelled.  While it’s wonderful that HAL is helping Ukraine, the cancellations have been handled very poorly and are causing a lot of aggravation for those booked (and, are now past final payment).  I am so glad I had cancelled (not glad for the reason I had to cancel) when I did.  I wouldn’t want to try to deal with the hassle again.  I’ve been down that road before.

BE22C11B-CD2C-4B35-A30F-1BAC4AA11AC1.thumb.jpeg.f9868c2a44e82a93af1dbc312d459548.jpeg

I better get moving if I am getting to the hospital.  Not much choice as I don’t trust them.  When I left yesterday I was spitting nails I was so angry & frustrated and crying at the same time.  I spent the afternoon fighting and advocating for Jose’s care yesterday.  Finally, I think (hope) I got somewhere.  Hopefully now he will no longer be declining.  I’ll have to do some of his physio but so be it.  I’ll be dealing with the Nurse Manager from now on.  Thankfully, one of my angels is a retired RN and when I told her my concerns she completely agreed with me.  That gave me the strength to fight for what I thought was right.  I am starting to believe this is true 

34126495-266C-4437-96D8-FA20D55CCFDE.thumb.jpeg.51da83685ec573002ccbc90231f7af5a.jpeg

Prayers for everyone on the Care list & for those that need them and a toast to those on the Celebratory / Shout out list.

Have a great Saturday everyone !!!!!

B423A35B-EA83-43A1-8D57-53C0A5BC40FE.jpeg.9dd40e93f4f02002af616e6faefb423c.jpeg

Stay safe and please don’t forget your mask when / where needed.

Thank you Jacqui for your funny memes which made me laugh 

Good luck at the hospital today.

Sending you our love and prayers 🙏 for hopefully improvements in Josés health.

Take care of yourself too.

Graham.

• Like 22

Good morning, everyone.  

We have a chilly but sunny start to the day today.  I'm skipping the pool and doing laps around the block.  It is supposed to cloud up this afternoon.  That's ok.  I'll be in meetings from 1:00 pm on.  But, I am going to take advantage of the sun while it is shining!

Today's meal sounds delightful, but way too many carbs for me.  I only wish.......  However, for those who can handle the carbs, enjoy!   The first recipe is an easy, basic one, although the calories must be in the stratosphere.   https://www.modernhoney.com/fettuccine-alfredo/

1980373078_fettuccinialfredo1.thumb.jpg.16e8c44bbecabbe8fd8dc50985cd88d5.jpg

The same chef offers a "skinny" version of the alfredo sauce.   https://www.modernhoney.com/skinny-fettuccine-alfredo/

Skinny-Fettucine-Alfredo-3.thumb.jpg.8515c8b3760a064f1db5e8a87702bb2b.jpg

This next recipe is courtesy of Ree Drummond and The Food Network.  https://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/ree-drummond/fettuccine-alfredo-2109163

1922461491_fettuccinialfredo2.jpeg.bb4333bdf8c7659707db2e69d7a05136.jpeg

And we also have a version for the carnivores among us.   You have to scroll past the wailing about hair cuts and salons to get to the recipe, but it does look good.   https://thefoodcharlatan.com/chicken-fettuccine-alfredo/

500934561_fettuccinealfredo3.thumb.jpg.e3b57e588a7ee091e19c2eb2418536de.jpg

Prayers for all who need them, especially Ukraine and our Daily family members in need.   Cheers to those who are celebrating.   Wishing you all a wonderful day.

• Like 28
  • Thanks 10

Thanks for the reports.  The meal sounds good but too rich for my stomach.  The drink sounds interesting. We have a house full of Children’s books for the new GD.  I love peanut butter and I love Jelly, but I hate them together. 

• Like 26

Good morning, Friends. Thank you for the Daily, the Lists and the Recipes.

DIY happens here every day and I'll be glad when it's done. I love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches once in a while.  Children's books are so important and I still love reading them especially with my DGC.

The quote can be true at times. Love the meal, but it is carb heavy so I usually have a small portion as a side a couple times a year.

Sunny and windy here this morning.

Going to get another cup of coffee and continue reading.

Have a spectacular Saturday.

🙏 and 🎉 for those on our lists.

• Like 25
  • Haha 1

Good morning from a chilly NY. I love peanuts but not peanut butter. Yesterday I found our copy of “Make Way for Ducklings” when  dusting a bookshelf. the illustrations of the Boston Common and. Public Gardens are so beautifully done. I envy @Mr. Boston being able to take a lunch time walk there.

Thanks, Debbie @dfish, for the recipes but we are having a vegetarian chili today that my famous crack pot will make for us.Yesterday was a tough one here and we are all feeling too tired to do much.

@kazu, Jacqui, it has to be so tiring to have to fight for everything but I am glad your friend validated the process for you. Even though DH and. I were once a part of the Medical Industrial Complex we constantly find ourselves fighting with the system. DD is a huge help here as she has the ability to stay on the phone and push for her sister. I am so sorry that you are in the position of sole advocate for Jose. I certainly hope today is better for both of you.

We have not been to the port but would like to thank those who post their lovely photos for us.

Terry

9DDFC51D-71E1-4FD1-8157-439B03633CE5.jpeg

• Like 34
  • Thanks 2

Good morning to all.

Happy Saturday.

Thank you Rich for the Daily.  I like the days. Children’s books are so important, I am not a big fan of PB, but DH is, and I am definitely a DIY person. Especially when it comes to cruise ports.  Really not interested in ship tours.  Even at home. Rather try to fix it than call someone in.  It is only if it is something beyond my abilities.

Prayers for all those on the cares list.  @kazu I applaud you for your untireless advocacy for Jose.  It is a labor of love.  Having had to go through this with loved ones, it is exhausting to constantly find oneself battling with the powers that be just to make sure your loved one is cared for properly.

Continued prayers for Ukraine.  It is admirable that the Volendam will be housing Ukrainian refugees.  I hope this insane war is over soon.  

Cheers to all on the celebration list.

It is one day closer to our journey and only two more meals to cook before I can finally put away the pots and pans for a while.  Yippee!

I am just about packed.  However, DH is still trying to figure out what he should put in his luggage.

We are awaiting our PCR results.  Hopefully soon.  However, they are not necessary to enter Spain, so we are not worried.  We do have to take an antigen test three days before boarding the Nautica, next Friday.

Hope everyone has a good day and stays safe and healthy.

God Bless,

Terri

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

Good morning friends!  It was a little too cold to walk to the gym so no weight machines for me today.  We won't be driving there with gas prices so high.  It's only 1.25 miles away.  Thank you Rich @richwmnfor the Daily report.  It's nice to see the Rotterdam in Key West.  Also thanks to @St Pete Cruiserfor the report on future ship movements.  I love children's books and have spent many hours/days/weeks reading to the kids over the years.  I also volunteered in the children's school libraries.  Another appropriate book quote by Hemingway.  We try to do some of our projects ourselves but know when to hire help.  I enjoy a peanut butter and jelly sandwich occasionally.  But beware - there is a recall for some Skippy products right now.  The fettuccine alfredo looks wonderful today.  Picture 4 looks yummy!  Thanks Debbie @dfish.  Today's port of Saipan in the Northern Mariana Islands sounds interesting.  We haven't been there.  This was our port last Aug. 14 but I'm not sure if we had photos posted then or not.  In fact, did we have any photos posted for yesterday?  It was Probolinggo in Java.  I don't remember any but can go back and scroll through yesterday's Daily to see.  Thanks in advance for any Saipan photos!

@kazuJacqui, good luck to you today at the hospital.  I think it's wonderful that you refuse to give up on advocating for Jose's care.  When you get home in the evening, have a toast for your hard work.  I'll remember to do that this evening too.  Still loving your memes, whether funny or thought provoking ones.  Roy @rafinmdthanks so much for the long lists you've had to keep lately.  Prayers said for our friends in Ukraine, the police officers killed or wounded in the line of duty, @RowsbySue's husband's memory, and those in need of prayers like Jose, Tana, @kplady, and our CC friends with Covid.  Did Tony @sailingdutchysay that Martha was positive, too or not?  I hope @DWAliaschiefSue is negative today after testing.  🤞

Hope everyone is enjoying a wonderful weekend.  Stay safe!

• Like 25
  • Thanks 2

Thank you Rich for the Daily Report, thank you Roy for the Cares and Celebration Report, and thank you Debbie for today's recipes. And thank you all for being here.

My sister will find out the results of her most recent scan this week to see if the new treatment has any effect on her cancer. The new medication for the immunotherapy is not going well for her and leaving her very nauseous. Time will tell.

We received a very disappointing email very early this morning concerning this coming week's cruise! The flight to FLL on Southwest was cancelled last night due to equipment problems. Our rebooked flight was to be  Sunday evening - well after the ship sails.! Checked ALL of the available options to no avail. So, that means we will not be cruising this week on the Rotterdam. All of preparation (COVID test, dog sitter reservation, hotel reservation, and airport parking) are now wasted. I guess the new precaution is to fly TWO days before a cruise! Now on to finish the rest of the cancellations.

Have a good weekend!

- Jack

Edited by Heartgrove
  • Like 15
  • Thanks 15

Good morning everyone. Today is our new aides birthday and we plan to take her out for lunch. Hopefully it will be warm enough to eat outside. I think reading to children is very important for their brain to develop and to encourage a love of books. I love books and am in two book clubs and while I enjoy reading I don’t think they are my best friends. 
Things are starting to bloom here and it’s very pretty.

Stay safe everyone,

Carol

• Like 30

Good Saturday morning.  A nice bunch of days today.  I gift kids books to the kiddos in my life.  I will take my PB &J as peanut butter and strawberry preserves on toast.   I am DIY in the garden, DF is DIY around the house.   I find Hemingway's quote rather dark but he was a dark guy.   Love FA and Debbie's recipes all look yummy on pics I would go with Rhee Drummond's.    The red wine sounds good, I wish I could find some of these.  The cocktail looked so good I took a picture of it to have on our next cruise when we drink at a bar.   My younger sis is thinking about going to work at our nearby casino and she is a great bartender having worked in Ogunquit and Kennebunk.  If she hires on I will have her craft it for me.   Saipan - a great battle to turn the tide in WWII.  I think it was the D-Day of the Pacific but I may be wrong.   

Prayers for all on Roy's care list.   @kazu prayers for you and Jose.  I had to battle for my Dad when he was in his 90s both medically and with family who were nonchalant about getting him out of the nursing home.  It was good practice when I had to fight the medical system thinking that treating a non-responsive comatose husband would bring him back.  Thankfully family were in 100% agreement that he needed to go to hospice.  You are fighting the good fight Jacqui!  

Happy memories of the Rotterdam.   

Rotterdam.jpg

ancient art 21419.jpg

Asian figures 21419.jpg

• Like 29
  • Thanks 5