🚢 🛳 🚢 Bon Voyage to Rockit, sailing dutchy, jayhawk66 & shipshapegirl - April 17th, 2022 🥂 🥂 🥂

kazu

I can’t think of a more civilized way to cross the Pond (Atlantic Ocean) than a transatlantic cruise and it looks like these CC’ers are of the same mind 😉 Two Pinnacle class ships sailing on the same date with two different & lovely itineraries.  We hope our CC friends have a very smooth crossing enjoying their time on board their BHB’s and in their ports.  And,  of course, we wish them fair winds and smooth seas.

Bon Voyage to Nieuw Statendam - 21 day Passage to Spain and Mediterranean Rivieras:

Rockit

sailing dutchy - hope you both have great birthday celebrations on board

jayhawk66

6CF2727E-F136-4CFE-A057-F6B3D174FD26.thumb.jpeg.b59a71fc37132b674d3654130dd78db3.jpeg

Bon Voyage to Rotterdam - 14 day Azores & Normandy Expedition:

shipshapegirl

75673DED-2865-4509-B07F-CECE22C2A902.thumb.jpeg.b9f14b44135faa0b6c154f47f2fcb88f.jpeg

Bon Voyage everyone !!!!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time !!!!!

• Thanks 1

8 hours ago, kazu said:

I can’t think of a more civilized way to cross the Pond (Atlantic Ocean) than a transatlantic cruise and it looks like these CC’ers are of the same mind 😉 Two Pinnacle class ships sailing on the same date with two different & lovely itineraries.  We hope our CC friends have a very smooth crossing enjoying their time on board their BHB’s and in their ports.  And,  of course, we wish them fair winds and smooth seas.

Bon Voyage to Nieuw Statendam - 21 day Passage to Spain and Mediterranean Rivieras:

Rockit

sailing dutchy - hope you both have great birthday celebrations on board

jayhawk66

6CF2727E-F136-4CFE-A057-F6B3D174FD26.thumb.jpeg.b59a71fc37132b674d3654130dd78db3.jpeg

Bon Voyage to Rotterdam - 14 day Azores & Normandy Expedition:

shipshapegirl

75673DED-2865-4509-B07F-CECE22C2A902.thumb.jpeg.b9f14b44135faa0b6c154f47f2fcb88f.jpeg

Bon Voyage everyone !!!!!!

Have a great cruise and a WONDERFUL time !!!!!

Thanks a lot for your good wishes Jacqui @kazu we hope this time to stay clear of things and have a great cruise .  Yes besides all the nice Ports in the Mediterranean where we have quite a few friends we  also enjoy the many sea days specially while the weather at home is still very iffy ! 

This special feature you set up on Cruise Critic and that you diligently keep current is a wonderful touch.  Please take care of yourself and give Jose a big hug from us , he has been on our minds for a long while now and wish him the best .😍

Thank you also to all other CC friends for the Bon Voyage wishes !

Tony and Martha 😆

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

15 minutes ago, sailingdutchy said:

This special feature you set up on Cruise Critic and that you diligently keep current is a wonderful touch. 

Thanks Tony, kindly.  Just wanted to clarify that the Bon Voyage threads were in existence before I started them - I didn’t create them.  I just took the job over nearly 9 years ago 😉 😬 

• Thanks 1

Bon-Voyage-1440-e52de8f11c.thumb.jpg.77656148f2604214d15ce86597065bd6.jpg

Bon Voyage to all on this sailing! Wishing you all a wonderful and safe cruise. Also, many thanks to Jacqui for maintaining these well wishes to CC crruisers even during your turbulent times ( I am am a Daily's lurker). I am following this sailing closely as we board Nieuw Statendam in Civitavecchia on May 8th.