Second booster

smeck

You can.  I haven't had my second booster yet but I had my first too vaccines and my first booster which had to be put on a second card.  When I uploaded the first card, it asked if it didn't all fit and if I needed to take another picture which I did so both cards were on there.

My first (and only) booster could not fit on my first card so I was given a second card. I simply took a single pic of the front of both cards and loaded into the app.  Probably does not matter anyway as they only look for 2nd shot ... as stated previously.  

10 minutes ago, Wineaux007 said:

My VAC card has 1st and 2nd dose slots, and two "other"  empty slots on the front side.  I assume that was for a couple of boosters should one choose to receive them.

It really just depends on who filled your vax card in or what method was used. For example, the hospital site that I used put stickers on the cards with the info (vs. handwritten)  and that took up more space than it would have if handwritten, hence the need for additional card after first two shots. 

Reporting the booster(s) is optional. Uploading the photo of the card is also optional....

I uploaded it for my December cruise, and they still checked the card in person at check in.  <shrug>

Aloha,

John

Actually, they don’t care if you upload your card or not.  If you didn’t, they will just take a picture of it which takes maybe 30 seconds. And none  of the boosters are required.

Sherri🙂

11 minutes ago, sjb317 said:

Actually, they don’t care if you upload your card or not.  If you didn’t, they will just take a picture of it which takes maybe 30 seconds. And none  of the boosters are required.

Sherri🙂

Absolutely this ^^^^They take a picture regardless and several people before you even board will ask to see your card...So people can stop worrying whether to upload or not or if it continues to show "validating".

• Like 1

5 hours ago, smeck said:

Quick question, I just got my second booster which caused me to get another vaccine card due to lack of space.  Can you upload two cards on the Royal App?

Can't you just put the cards side-by-side and take 1 picture?

4 hours ago, Wineaux007 said:

My VAC card has 1st and 2nd dose slots, and two "other"  empty slots on the front side.  I assume that was for a couple of boosters should one choose to receive them.

Just had my second booster.  All four shots did fit on the front side of my card.  FYI, I just purchased a nice cover from Amazon that holds your passport on the right side and a clear plastic pocket for your COVID-19 card.  Comes in several colors.  Even my hubby loves his.

• Like 3

Rules for a TA are different. If your original vaccination is more than 270 days old you do need the booster. We had the 2 shots of Pfizer and now 2 booster shots. When I entered the dates of my 2nd vaccine shot and the photo of the 2 shots it was not accepted. Royal called me from Miami today and said we would not be able to do the Wonder TA because our vaccines were more than 270 days old. I told him we had gotten the 1st booster Oct.5, 2021 and the second booster March 30, 2022. I had to resubmit our info and pictures of our vaccine cards and both boosters to prove we were current. He called me back after I followed his instructions and said everything was correct and approved. My mistake putting the wrong date in  but I was happy they called to follow up on my mistake. We are on the 5 night before so this would have been settled on the ship but I'm glad they caught it in advance.

3 hours ago, TX.Mameow&amp;Papeow said:

Rules for a TA are different. If your original vaccination is more than 270 days old you do need the booster. We had the 2 shots of Pfizer and now 2 booster shots. When I entered the dates of my 2nd vaccine shot and the photo of the 2 shots it was not accepted. Royal called me from Miami today and said we would not be able to do the Wonder TA because our vaccines were more than 270 days old. I told him we had gotten the 1st booster Oct.5, 2021 and the second booster March 30, 2022. I had to resubmit our info and pictures of our vaccine cards and both boosters to prove we were current. He called me back after I followed his instructions and said everything was correct and approved. My mistake putting the wrong date in  but I was happy they called to follow up on my mistake. We are on the 5 night before so this would have been settled on the ship but I'm glad they caught it in advance.

So, just to clarify, when they asked for the 2nd shot date, you had put the original "actual date" but upon rejection, you put the booster dates in?  Wouldn't that have been rejected as it within the 27O days?  My TA is in 2 weeks and want to avoid any issues.  Thank you!

9 hours ago, jerseygirl629 said:

How do you even upload your vaccination card? I can’t for the life of me figure out how / where to do so? 

The option becomes available, most of the time, in the app in the check in section.

16 hours ago, smeck said:

Quick question, I just got my second booster which caused me to get another vaccine card due to lack of space.  Can you upload two cards on the Royal App?

yes!

I checked in this morning, and the vaccination "tab" on the app had two places to upload: your last vaccination + card image upload, and then (optional) booster info + card image upload. So, you can upload two different images.

• Thanks 1

11 hours ago, sjb317 said:

Sherri🙂

Same for your photo.  I never upload it as they take it once you board at check in.

11 hours ago, BirdTravels said:

Can't you just put the cards side-by-side and take 1 picture?

Yes, as I stated in a previous post that is what I did and it was accepted. 

Someone else has stated they have now added the ability in the app to load images of more than one Vax card. I have not experienced that yet.

In any case, we always had to show the hardcopy cards when boarding. 

10 hours ago, iuki said:

Just had my second booster.  All four shots did fit on the front side of my card.  FYI, I just purchased a nice cover from Amazon that holds your passport on the right side and a clear plastic pocket for your COVID-19 card.  Comes in several colors.  Even my hubby loves his.

We also got these!  Hubby and I love them.

• Like 1

So, I'm checked in already for an upcoming TA cruise on the 29th. I just got my 2nd booster yesterday and wondered if I can go back and resubmit my vaccine information including my newest booster?  I don't see where I can. Thanks.