Soda in Cans

Cruisetrekker

Funny, because I LOVE the fountain Coke. It's so very sweet. Not all the bars on the same ship offer the same items. I was on N. Statendam in December and there was no Diet Coke anywhere, only Coke Zero. One bar had fountain Coke, and another one didn't.  If memory serves, after service charge and taxes, sodas end up costing approx. $2.80 each. And of course, everything is subject to change at any time without notice.

1 minute ago, BobbiSox said:

Funny, because I LOVE the fountain Coke. It's so very sweet. Not all the bars on the same ship offer the same items. I was on N. Statendam in December and there was no Diet Coke anywhere, only Coke Zero. One bar had fountain Coke, and another one didn't.  If memory serves, after service charge and taxes, sodas end up costing approx. $2.80 each. And of course, everything is subject to change at any time without notice.

The machine in the Lido didn't have Diet Coke?

@cruisetreker, there will be cans of Diet Coke.

We were on the Rotterdam last week.  We were able to get Diet Coke in cans.  The cost was typically $2.50 plus the 18% gratuity.  However, while we docked in certain locations, like Key West and Port Everglades, there is an additional tax so each can totaled a little more than $3.

• Thanks 1

7 hours ago, zgscl said:

generally have not had any trouble getting cans.

I also had no problem getting soda in cans from bars on Nieuw Amsterdam in November or Rotterdam in February. Always given cans when soda was ordered in Lido, MDR and Pinnacle Grill.

• Like 1

14 hours ago, tlund said:

We were on the Rotterdam last week.  We were able to get Diet Coke in cans.  The cost was typically $2.50 plus the 18% gratuity.  However, while we docked in certain locations, like Key West and Port Everglades, there is an additional tax so each can totaled a little more than $3.

some bars also had the caffeine free diet coke in cans, my personal favorite

15 hours ago, Cruise Suzy said:

I also had no problem getting soda in cans from bars on Nieuw Amsterdam in November or Rotterdam in February. Always given cans when soda was ordered in Lido, MDR and Pinnacle Grill.

I have always been a bit surprised as I would assume fountain drinks would be a lower cost to them than all the cans.