HAL updates covid testing Europe Cruises

Laminator

2 minutes ago, scokely said:

Did you find this on their website? All I seem to pull up is the notice from the 11th stating testing within one day.

Yes...I can't get the pdf link to work. Here are 2 snips covering all the info. As you can see it was updated 4/25.

image.thumb.png.13b915b47b17202c19b6702c55372445.png

image.thumb.png.3515c48f54708a6e0699e199eb1ad20c.png

Edited by Laminator
  • Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Thank you very much @LaminatorAfter trying all links on the dutch website I finally found the pdf files of April 25th you published. 

Our appointment for the one day window is, of course, not causing any problem with the new 3 day window. But 3 or even 2 days days is a tiny little bit "handier" while packing etc. 

Conclusion COVID is still ruling 🙂

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, SteveH2508 said:

FAQs (updated) still say that complimentary antigen testing is available at the pier.

Latest FAQ's say that antigen testing at pier is only for Greece embarkations.

Bring negative, medically observed COVID-19 test result
taken within 3-days of embarkation. For guests embarking
in Greece, bring your test result taken within 1-day of
embarkation (for guests unable to obtain this for Greece, we
will provide a complimentary antigen test before embarkation).

1 minute ago, SteveH2508 said:

Hello right hand, this is left hand - what the **** is going on?🤔

Just the usual HAL different information on different pages.

look at the dates.  Although the pdf is dated April 25th and has a file title which is logical (EU-Cruise-Protocols-0425), the date on the link that you posted is April 11th.   BBBut, go to the HAL website (EU) home page and scroll down to 'Health Protocols and FAQ's', click the 'View Health Protocols' and the landing page is "updated March 14th".  Proof reading?  nope!

Thanks for the update!

We have an appointment for tests Thursday, and fly Friday morning. Hopefully the Thursday tests will work, and they won't change it again!

Edited by erin78

I just called one of the HAL phone numbers and the agent said ... after "checking with a supervisor" ... that testing would still be available at boarding time (ROTTERDAM, May 1, Amsterdam).  I suppose I shouldn't be worried.

• Like 2

44 minutes ago, LindaJ+ said:

I just called one of the HAL phone numbers and the agent said ... after "checking with a supervisor" ... that testing would still be available at boarding time (ROTTERDAM, May 1, Amsterdam).  I suppose I shouldn't be worried.

Amsterdam has numerous places to get tested with no appt necessary. Spoedtest I believe is the name of the testing sites. We are happy we can take the test before we board the plane to fly overseas so if there is an issue we are at home. Plus I don't want to get stuck in line for an hour or two waiting for the test and results. 

• Like 1

Yes, thanks,  I have their info.  Rather not spend the 78 euros (for the 2 of us) if HAL will do it for free.  I have the video tests but was thinking I would save them for a situation where we have no other option.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, LindaJ+ said:

Yes, thanks,  I have their info.  Rather not spend the 78 euros (for the 2 of us) if HAL will do it for free.  I have the video tests but was thinking I would save them for a situation where we have no other option.

OK. I will remove my question in the dutch FB group Linda. Happy landing!