Uploading vaccine certs

26 minutes ago, lachelli said:

Hello 

Just wondering how long it generally takes for uploaded vaccine certs to be verified? 

TIA

2-3 days has been my experience. No idea what RCI is actually doing during that "process".

35 minutes ago, lachelli said:

Hello 

Just wondering how long it generally takes for uploaded vaccine certs to be verified? 

TIA

its been 2 weeks for husband and I and is the 5th time we have uploaded.  Only difference is there was a spot for the booster shot so I suspect that may be the issue.  We never entered it before.  If worse comes to worse, they can look at it at the port.  

8 minutes ago, jean87510 said:

its been 2 weeks for husband and I and is the 5th time we have uploaded.  Only difference is there was a spot for the booster shot so I suspect that may be the issue.  We never entered it before.  If worse comes to worse, they can look at it at the port.  

If you are working on two weeks then there sure is a lot of variability on time frames. I wonder if it was 2 days for me because I had cruised 3 months ago and the info was the same?

1 hour ago, Ocean Boy said:

If you are working on two weeks then there sure is a lot of variability on time frames. I wonder if it was 2 days for me because I had cruised 3 months ago and the info was the same?

The only difference is the booster vaccine upload.  I had booster in December but didn't put it in as it wasn't really part of the 2 shot process for Moderna and I didn't want confusion.  Plus at that time there wasn't a spot to add it.  Im not that concerned as they will check anyway at port.  

5 minutes ago, shof515 said:

When you do the check in on the app it will ask you to take a picture of the vaccine card

thanks! how many days before the cruise typically does the check in app appear, or can i download that at anytime and get that going?

1 hour ago, shof515 said:

When you do the check in on the app it will ask you to take a picture of the vaccine card

We were able to check in a couple of weeks ago and we still do not have the place to be able to put our vaccine information.  Same for almost all on our sailing too.

1 minute ago, reallyitsmema said:

We were able to check in a couple of weeks ago and we still do not have the place to be able to put our vaccine information. 

The vax upload option may take a few days to show up - usually the third item down on the check in tab.

2 minutes ago, reallyitsmema said:

It has been weeks, it isn't there.  Health and safety is the third option and says we can answer questions on May 15.  

The vax option shows up just above that, if it ever shows up. Try logging out/ then back in or even uninstall/reinstall.

Does it even matter?  I assume you still have to show it in person when checking in?   Curious what happens if you don’t submit it online?

Also, is a photo ok at the port or do you need the original vaccination card?