No b2b testing on Navigator

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

Me too I guess they will still test you if you are on a B2B that goes to Bermuda since Bermuda is requiring you to upload your test results to them??

No, we are ABC islands this Mariner cruise.   No Bermuda.  Interesting though.  

1 hour ago, molly361 said:

Me too I guess they will still test you if you are on a B2B that goes to Bermuda since Bermuda is requiring you to upload your test results to them??

I guess so.     that stinks to have to pay the $40 each cruise for their TA

2 hours ago, island lady said:

No, we are ABC islands this Mariner cruise.   No Bermuda.  Interesting though.  

2 hours ago, molly361 said:

I know I was thinking of making my Bermuda into a b2b

We are doing the ABC islands as the second leg of our b3b, and pushed Bermuda until August 

7 hours ago, WeMissSeaView said:

The LA on the Navigator advised that no tests are needed for B2B fleet wide starting May 1st.  She advised that testing is still needed for S2S.

Thank you for this info.  Have a B2B on Navigator at the end of this month.

🛳🛳

Bobbi  

I guess Allure didn’t get the memo for b2b cruisers. We have to test on Saturday for Sundays cruise. Appt already set up. Maybe they will tell us we don’t need to now. One way or the other is fine with me. If we don’t test then I won’t have to get up early. 😆

• Like 1

15 hours ago, sharktums said:

Would love to hear some confirmation about this on Europe cruises!?!?! Woo!!!

I would too! 3 weeks on Sunday to Wonder of the seas b2b, would be one more stress less. Still worried about the test before embarking though.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, CGinMTL said:

I am b2b Bermuda in June. Not sure where to get info as if we will be tested again. 

If there is a requirement for B2B cruisers to get the covid test on your cruise you will be notified a couple of days prior to TAD. 

On 5/5/2022 at 6:30 AM, twangster said:

Currently on Serenade.  They are testing me for a S2S on Serenade to Quantum.  GS called me yesterday and gave me the time and location.  

Thank you for posting your experience. May I ask If you  just go GS and request a S2S test.  What proof did you have to present for testing?