Onboard Credits

Food and Beverage Experiences

Photography

Princess Wine & Spirits 

Gifts from the Princess Shops

Celebration Packages

I've looked under all of them and can’t find flowers listed. 🤷‍♂️

Don’t stress over it, Irene. I’m not. 😁

If they have flowers on board I'll order some when I’m on the ship. If they don’t well then I won’t order them obviously. 

I’ll pop into see mr Mexico next time I’m passing lol

• Thanks 1

International cafe! I mentioned it’s much more limited on coral. I decided to take pics attached

These are the only two food displays and large coffee machine round corner. Previous ships had at least double, maybe triple the amount of foodstuffs.

177F596E-30B2-4EF3-B36F-7744E5A1C6AC.jpeg

EF809B3F-2D1D-4C1E-B738-86F3A7F93685.jpeg

• Like 4

5 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

International cafe! I mentioned it’s much more limited on coral. I decided to take pics attached

These are the only two food displays and large coffee machine round corner. Previous ships had at least double, maybe triple the amount of foodstuffs.

Ooooh I think it all looks good.  I love a nice sanga and it's nice to see some good selections.  I don't know about anyone else but sometimes I just want something simple and this looks yum to me.

• Like 2

Just now, CruiseMatt2022 said:

Hi Cruise Friends! We’re doing the Coral princess 12 day conflict islands itinerary - does anyone have any suggestions for good travel insurance that would be good for Oz and PNG? Thank you! 

If you have a look in the boards, there is some threads solely about travel insurance.  🙂

• Thanks 1

That seems like a decent selection to me. Eleven savoury items and seven sweet items is about what I recall from past cruises.

I found on one cruise that there was plenty of each item out the back of the IC, they just didn't put it all out on display. 

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, CruiseMatt2022 said:

Hi Cruise Friends! We’re doing the Coral princess 12 day conflict islands itinerary - does anyone have any suggestions for good travel insurance that would be good for Oz and PNG? Thank you! 

Try Insure And Go.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, pryce_tag said:

Ooooh I think it all looks good.  I love a nice sanga and it's nice to see some good selections.  I don't know about anyone else but sometimes I just want something simple and this looks yum to me.

I can highly recommend the Black Forest ham sanga in second shelf left side. They put it in a griddle type toaster cos it came out with all lines on it. Delicious 

• Like 4

3 minutes ago, OzKiwiJJ said:

That seems like a decent selection to me. Eleven savoury items and seven sweet items is about what I recall from past cruises.

I found on one cruise that there was plenty of each item out the back of the IC, they just didn't put it all out on display. 

True they may just have less on display. We’ve been very happy with our choices

• Like 1

Thank you both so much. I’m sorry I forgot this thread was for the specific voyages as I’m new here and was so excited to hear about the ship this is the only thread I’m following! Thank you for answering despite being off topic and can’t wait to hear more about the ship and these voyages here 

• Like 1

41 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

At breakfast time on a couple of the Grand ships where I was cruising solo, and not bothered with the dining room, they had bacon & egg muffins and delish eggs florentine dishes.

With what you have in your pic, and either one of those at breakfast, I will be more than happy.

• Like 2

20 minutes ago, CruiseMatt2022 said:

Thank you both so much. I’m sorry I forgot this thread was for the specific voyages as I’m new here and was so excited to hear about the ship this is the only thread I’m following! Thank you for answering despite being off topic and can’t wait to hear more about the ship and these voyages here 

Going off topic is quite acceptable on our AUS/NZ forum. We do it all the time!  🤣

Have a look here and you should find a roll call for your cruise where you can chat with others on that cruise.

https://boards.cruisecritic.com.au/forum/209-coral-princess-roll-calls/

Edited by OzKiwiJJ
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

Having just got off the ship on Sunday I though I would add a few things that may help.
- My cabin (mini suite) had zero Australian sockets

- The Medallion app was a bit hit and miss. The 'What's on' section never worked for me, but you do get a paper copy delivered to your cabin. The 'Text your Cruisemates' also did not work for the whole cruise.

- My cruisemates internet only worked after a visit to customer service.

- If you order drinks or snacks to your table via the app make sure it has you in the correct area. A few people had drinks delivered to their cabin even though they were in the atrium.

- My medallion stopped working but not to much of a big deal to get it reprogrammed.

- For the smokers you can get cigarettes on board from selected bars (Lido Bar and Wheelhouse - I think), it was either 10.50 or 12.00 for a pack of 20 Marlboro Gold

- Quizzes and shows were quite popular so get there a little early (esp. shows)

- Within the princess plus package the big bottles (2l) of water are chargeable, small bottles are not.

- Ordering and delivery anywhere on the ship was a fantastic feature. Loved it.

- 'Locate your cruisemates' was also great and reliable.

- If anyone has a birthday or celebration registered with Princess during the cruise, get them to tap one of the sensors next to the screens with the medallion, an animation starts. Obviously the bigger the screen and the more people around the better.

- If you like rum try the Captains Bounty cocktail, so nice.

- The drinks selection using the QR codes at the bars is different to the app. So have a look at both.

Who ever is onboard on Thursday (23rd) hopefully I will see you there (cruising solo this time).

Edited by dsch76
  • Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Sorry if this has been asked. We are on a B2B in August. The cruises have been linked so only show in the Medallion App as one cruise. We have been able to check in, Group A and green lane for the 3 day cruise.

There is no option to do anything for the 2nd cruise -12 night

For those doing B2B's did you have to do anything else?

Thanks

Tanya

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, dsch76 said:

Having just got off the ship on Sunday I though I would add a few things that may help.
- My cabin (mini suite) had zero Australian sockets

- The Medallion app was a bit hit and miss. The 'What's on' section never worked for me, but you do get a paper copy delivered to your cabin. The 'Text your Cruisemates' also did not work for the whole cruise.

- My cruisemates internet only worked after a visit to customer service.

- If you order drinks or snacks to your table via the app make sure it has you in the correct area. A few people had drinks delivered to their cabin even though they were in the atrium.

- My medallion stopped working but not to much of a big deal to get it reprogrammed.

- For the smokers you can get cigarettes on board from selected bars (Lido Bar and Wheelhouse - I think), it was either 10.50 or 12.00 for a pack of 20 Marlboro Gold

- Quizzes and shows were quite popular so get there a little early (esp. shows)

- Within the princess plus package the big bottles (2l) of water are chargeable, small bottles are not.

- Ordering and delivery anywhere on the ship was a fantastic feature. Loved it.

- 'Locate your cruisemates' was also great and reliable.

- If anyone has a birthday or celebration registered with Princess during the cruise, get them to tap one of the sensors next to the screens with the medallion, an animation starts. Obviously the bigger the screen and the more people around the better.

- If you like rum try the Captains Bounty cocktail, so nice.

- The drinks selection using the QR codes at the bars is different to the app. So have a look at both.

Who ever is onboard on Thursday (23rd) hopefully I will see you there (cruising solo this time).

Well the no Australian sockets thing sucks.  You would think they would have at least one considering how much this ship is sailing out of Oz.

10 minutes ago, pryce_tag said:

Well the no Australian sockets thing sucks.  You would think they would have at least one considering how much this ship is sailing out of Oz.

That was my cabin, not sure about others, maybe someone else onboard will be able to comment

14 hours ago, Cbtours said:

Looks like a nice selection to me. I need a strictly gluten free diet but hubby can eat anything.  It's nice to see a cheese plate there & gf cheesecake 😍 

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, dsch76 said:

That was my cabin, not sure about others, maybe someone else onboard will be able to comment

Sometimes they tuck them away, on one cruise we found the Aust plug behind the TV.

On another it was behind the bed.

The steward did know it was there.

Might be worth a try? think of it as a easter egg hunt🤣

If you have all ready done all that, ignore this message, it never happened.😬

• Haha 4

11 minutes ago, joejoe 59 said:

Looks like a nice selection to me. I need a strictly gluten free diet but hubby can eat anything.  It's nice to see a cheese plate there & gf cheesecake 😍 

I don't see much gf food in there,, gf cheese cake and cheese plate, take away the crackers.  😬

Edited by NSWP

Just now, NSWP said:

I don't see any gf food in there, as has been my experience visiting the IC's on Princess.  Me being a full blown Coeliac.😬

The cheese plates I would presume is gf by ingredients & there is gluten free cheesecake up the top. I got my magnifying glass out to check it out😁 I actually think Princess do gluten free very well you just have to eat in the main dining room as you know.

Edited by joejoe 59
Error

5 minutes ago, joejoe 59 said:

The cheese plates I would presume is gf by ingredients & there is gluten free cheesecake up the top. I got my magnifying glass out to check it out😁 I actually think Princess do gluten free very well you have have to eat in the main dining room as you know.

Don't have to eat in MDR, I often went to buffet, got gf bread toasted and they had gf cereal, just ask the dudes behind the counter. But for dinner it was always traditional dining in MDR, picked menu night before. The waiters also got me gf crackers to go with the cheese. Yes Princess do gf reasonably well, but so do most of the main stream lines I have been on, Cunard, P&O UK, Holland America, Celebrity, they operate much like Princess that way.

Are you full blown medically diagnosed Coeliac like me, or just prefer to eat gluten free? 

Edited by NSWP

Just now, NSWP said:

Don't have to eat in MDR, I often went to buffet, got gf bread toasted and they had gf cereal, just ask the dudes behind the counter. But for dinner it was always traditional dining in MDR, picked menu night before.

Yes i do the same as you, buffet breakfast dining room night time.

I'm also Coeliac, so not just a fad diet for me either 🙃

• Like 1

22 minutes ago, Ozwoody said:

Sometimes they tuck them away, on one cruise we found the Aust plug behind the TV.

On another it was behind the bed.

The steward did know it was there.

Might be worth a try? think of it as a easter egg hunt🤣

If you have all ready done all that, ignore this message, it never happened.😬

With all the stewards new to the ship, they mightn't be able to help in the Great Power Point Hunt.