The Daily for Sunday 05/22/2022

richwmn

Good morning, Friends. Thank you for the Daily, the Lists and the Recipes.

I won't be buying any instruments as my baby grand is enough. I will definitely celebrate Maritime day.

I like the quote and the book. The meal also sounds like something I would like.

DD and I took DGS to a playground late yesterday morning. The afternoon started in one of the outside pools and moved to the inside pool as the storm mentioned by @cat shepard moved towards us. Our plans for this morning are to go to the beach for a little while.

I heard from DH last night and he spent the day planning what to do when. He made a few changes based on what it seems like others prefer. He sounded well.

@rafinmd wishing you a terrific cruise. My offer to help with the lists stands any time.

Terri, @Cruzin Terri, I'm praying that your DH's surgery goes well Tuesday and that you start feeling better very soon.

Jack, @Heartgrove, I am sorry to hear about your DB. Praying his medical team helps him to heal.

@kazu, Jacqui, I'm sorry your former acquaintance was so unthoughtful.

@marshhawk, Ann, you have really had a time of it since getting home from vacation. Prayers that things turn around for the better soon.

Going to eat breakfast then off to the beach.

Have a wonderful day.

🙏 and 🎉 for those on our lists.

• Like 24
  • Thanks 4

Good morning from a cool (for us) central Texas.  A cool front came through last night with a lot of thunder, but only a few sprinkles.  Our temperatures will be in the 60sF most of the day and tomorrow, and then in the 80s.  We are being teased with thunderstorm warnings for the week except for Tuesday.  The good news is we won't be back in the 90s until next weekend.

Maritime day is celebrated everyday on the Daily, and some of us are happily celebrating it on the oceans today.  I doubt we'll buy a musical instrument today, but we have quite a few that aren't being used.  I'm the non-musical family member, so I am the audience.  We're  not into goth.

The Harper Lee quote is interesting.

Well pass on the meal and the drink.  The wine sounds nice, but pricey.

We have not been to today's port, but would enjoy seeing pictures.

@kazu  Jacqui, I'm sorry your acquaintance said what she did.  I think people feel they need to say more than necessary, and what is said is the wrong thing to say.  As always, thanks for the memes and laughs.

@ottahand7  Safe travels and enjoy you summer in a beautiful setting.

@Cat in my lap  Best wishes for a successful outcome for your DH's surgery Tuesday.

@marshhawk  Enjoy F1 today.  Hope next week is much better for you.

@Cruzin Terri  Terri, I hope you feel better soon.

Everyone in the path of the storms, please stay safe.

Lenda

• Like 24
  • Thanks 1

Good morning Dailyites, it’s going to be another hot one here.  Pretty sure that I won’t be buying a musical instrument, too busy planting the things that we bought yesterday.  Happy Maritime Day to those of you on the high seas.  Not a goth person so won’t be celebrating.  The quote is so true and a good reminder.  The meal suggestion sounds like a very nice side dish. I wouldn’t say no if you placed today’s drink in front of me.  I used to work in Gaylord MI and have family there, fortunately no one was harmed but prayers for those who were or who had property damage and to everyone on today’s list.  Cheers to everyone celebrating happy events!

• Like 26

Thank you all for the thoughts and prayers for my brother and sister. I really appreciate everyone here.

Thank you Rich for the Daily Report, thank you Roy for the Cares and Celebration Report, and thank you Debbie for today's recipes. And thank you all for being here! Hoping everyone is having a great weekend!

The hospital has been able to bring my brother's temperature back to normal. He is aware of his surroundings and that he is in the hospital. Last evening they were attempting to bring his pulse down. Those who are familiar with Parkinson's Disease know that it in itself is not fatal. It is usually complications related to the disease. 

On a positive note, my sister-in-law has finally tested negative from COVID. She no longer needs to isolate in the house. That makes Sam happy!

- Jack

• Like 30

Good morning friends!  Well it's Sunday so I'm later than usual and it takes a while to catch up.  Thanks to Rich for posting our Daily today and many thanks to Roy for his Care and Celebration lists even while on his cruise.  We hope you're having a wonderful time so far and are happy to hear from you Roy.  I'm not at all musical so no need for instruments.  I appreciate the Maritime industry as a cruiser, and have no interest in Goth day.  The brown rice recipe is very "unique" but I also don't care for brown rice so will have to pass.  The quote is so honest.  I really should read that book again.  I'm sure I could borrow it for my Kindle.  The port of Savusavu, Vanua Levi, Fiji was listed here on Oct. 8, 2021 and I have not been there before.  

@ottahand7safe travels!  We used to drive through Gaylord on our way north to snowmobile and camp in the winter months.  One good thing about winter camping is no mosquitoes or black flies!  I'm so sorry to hear of their tornado the other day.  Lots of damage from what I could see.  @Cruzin Terriyou are really struggling with your health lately, and I hope you start to regain your strength and appetite.  My neighbor could do literally nothing for 30 days after she had Covid.  She had to rest all day long.  Take your time getting into your activities.  Hope your DH's procedure this week goes well.  Will have him on my prayer list.  Also, to @Cat in my lapthe same for your DH regarding his outpatient surgery.  @kazuJacqui I'm very sorry your friend hurt you so badly.  I think we all need to remember to try not to say something just to be saying something, you know?   Love your memes as usual.  I have a few more photos of Sadie to share, then I promise to slow down.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLKjY7RtqSB_cPN5TrV7dslrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1653224310

This one shows how tiny she is right now. 3 to 3.5 pounds.  Her first vet visit is Tuesday and we will know for sure.  That is Austin, my DGS with her.  They've had a ton of rain this weekend in Ohio so haven't been able to take her outside much but there was a break in the clouds here.  DD says when she plays in her little pen, she pounces as she races to catch her ball.  It's like she's hopping.  LOL00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKJ8tdYepgqYt0uv_L2x49b5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1653224311

Thanks Roy for your link to your live from thread.  Prayers for all on the Care list, and our friends in Ukraine, those harmed by storms and tornadoes, and the shooting victims of the past week.  So very sad that those things are continuing to happen.  As for the Celebration list, cheers to you all.  Today we're going to pack, or at least start it.  I used to hate packing before Covid, now I not only hate it but I can't seem to decide what to take anymore.  Wish me luck!!

• Like 34

@StLouisCruisers,Sandi, I love the puppy pictures.She is so cute.Your DD and DGS are also very attractive. Sadie is very fortunate. 

@Cruzin Terri My brother told me that he expected to feel the fatigue for at least a month.He also reports no appetite.Other family members who were vaccinated and boosted also had the same issues after their covid bouts.I hope you start to feel better soon.

• Like 20
  • Thanks 2

Good morning everyone. I’ve been anxiously awaiting June and summer, but did not expect a May Day to reach 96. Once again I was inside binging on The Lincoln Lawyer on Netflix. I read the book a long time ago.

Jacqui, so sorry your friend was so insensitive. Some people just don’t know what to say and wind up saying such hurtful things. I find it hard she really thinks what she voiced.

Terri, so sorry you are not feeling well.

Looks like now the US is dealing with monkey pox. This world is getting very crazy.Prayers for all on Roy’s list and Roy, hope you are having a great cruise.

Stay safe everyone,

Carol

• Like 23
  • Thanks 2

Sandi, Sadie is adorable. She certainly will appreciate her forever home. Prayers for your family are still in my prayer book. 

Jacqui, extra prayers for you today. Sometimes people don't know what to say when someone's loved one passes. Suggest they say "sorry for your loss" and leave it at that.

Roy, wishing you a wonderful cruise. Stay safe and healthy.

We have a covid outbreak in our neighborhood. 7 friends so far. Most have head cold like symptoms. 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

25 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I used to hate packing before Covid, now I not only hate it but I can't seem to decide what to take anymore.  Wish me luck!!

🍀🍀

I know the feeling!  We started the other day and now the suitcases are back on the bed for "tweaking".  It was much easier packing for those shorter Caribbean cruises we took earlier...forgotten how to pack for longer and cool weather cruises! 🤣

Edited by kb4683
  • Like 22

22 minutes ago, kb4683 said:

noooo.jpg.992a23e6b24db51009b64e5b152787b6.jpg

That is hilarious!!  

I have a photo of Sadie's "area" in the kitchen which I call her acreage!  Her crate and a large fenced area so she can play and eat and do you know what outside her crate.  It's a huge area!

20 minutes ago, kb4683 said:

🍀🍀

I know the feeling!  We started the other day and now the suitcases are back on the bed for "tweaking".  It was much easier packing for those shorter Caribbean cruises we took earlier...forgotten how to pack for longer and cool weather cruises! 🤣

I was just thinking the same thing!  A 7 day Caribbean cruise would be so much easier.  This one has lots of cooler weather but you never know when they'll have a heat wave in the UK.  Lots of layers and more long sleeves than short sleeves, but have to take some of everything.

• Like 19

Ingredients
2 parts Sauza® 901® Tequila
1 part Campari®
1 part Vermouth, Sweet
1/2 part Agave Syrup

Instructions
Combine all ingredients. Stir well. Pour over ice in a double rocks glass. Garnish with an orange twist.

Screen Shot 2022-05-22 at 10.01.24 AM.png

• Like 19
  • Thanks 3

35 minutes ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Sandi, Sadie is adorable. She certainly will appreciate her forever home. Prayers for your family are still in my prayer book. 

Jacqui, extra prayers for you today. Sometimes people don't know what to say when someone's loved one passes. Suggest they say "sorry for your loss" and leave it at that.

We have a covid outbreak in our neighborhood. 7 friends so far. Most have head cold like symptoms. 

Thank you so much Joy!  Yes, I have to admit Sadie is adorable.  I admit my bias.  

Your prayers are always appreciated.  Most of the young ones are doing better but Buddy still has me worried.  Twin says Buddy looks really bad, and he's freezing all the time due to his weight loss, and has to rest constantly because of no energy.  They did a bone scan the other day and I believe something was seen on his scapula but the doctors haven't explained the results yet.  Hope there is an explanation for that besides, well, you know.  

That's a shame about the Covid outbreak.  You two stay safe!  We have Covid in our neighborhood too, but DH and I are reclusive.  Haha!  I'm praying we get on that ship and stay safe there too.  

Take care!❤️

• Like 18

Good morning from the Castro Valley, California in the Bay Area. We had a beautiful to enjoy our family and play with our two year old granddaughter. I have become Bop Bop!❤️
My son was up early putting a brisket in his smoker so there will be a great meal later tonight. Then it will be up early tomorrow as we fly out of San Francisco at 8 AM. 

For most of June we will be home. Next adventure will be in Oregon where son has a beach house rented for a week in Depoe Bay Area. Then July and August will be Scotland followed by back to backs on MS Rotterdam in Norway!

Have been to day’s port of call but pictures are on a at home computer.

Have a great Sunday and thanks for the reports, list, recipes and laughs. It will be nice to get back on our Central time routine.

• Like 27

Good morning, thanks for the Daily!  We have enough musical instruments around the house, what with the guitars, accordion, kalimbas, autoharp, bongos, and tambourines.  I guess I could buy a recorder at the Dollar Store and really add to the musical arrangements.  LOL    Yay for Maritime Day; I'd like to celebrate it even further by being on a BHB right now.  Definitely not into Goth, so will take a pass on that. 

Super tired this morning - yesterday morning upon checking the overnight security camera footage, we saw a person running from the direction of our garage.  They were very quick, so it was just a blur, but definitely a person.  Of course, it happened on the night DH had forgotten to actually lock the garage door, but fortunately it didn't appear anything had been taken.  Well fast forward to last night when every noise was enough to send DH bolting from bed to look out the window to see what was happening.  I seriously felt like being inside a jack-in-the-box with all of his up and downs.  In addition to that, he was concerned about the plants on the deck because the temp went to below freezing and he wanted to make sure everything survived the night out there so had a small electric heater going on low to keep them all happy.  I see a nap in my not too distant future.  LOL

@kazuI'm sorry your acquaintance was so insensitive.  Often it's better to not say anything to someone who is grieving, than to say the wrong thing. 

@marshhawk sounds like you had quite the day yesterday, and to wake with a headache, well that's just not right.

@Cruzin TerriI think the best thing you can do for yourself is get as much rest as possible to let your body heal.  That may mean having meals ordered in and doing as little as you can for a while.

@StLouisCruisersoh my gosh, Sadie is So cute!  Please keep the photos coming.

Monkeypox . . . really?  Honestly, what's next?  Is this going to be our next pandemic?  I took a look at what the rash looks like and . . . ugh.

So the best laid plans of mice and men - and women - often go astray, and that was what happened with my dinner plans for last night.  Yesterday morning we went to a few garden centers looking at plants and decided to stop in for lunch at a newly opened mom & pop type restaurant.  It was great - I ordered chicken & waffles, while DH ordered a bleu cheese burger.  The portions were huge so we ate what we could and brought the leftovers home - they were more than enough for our dinners last night.  With that in mind, I am definitely going to be making the linguine dish tonight so we'll have pasta on the menu for dinner.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who needs them and even for those who don't think they do.  Extra prayers for the people of Ukraine and the atrocities they're facing, extra for our Daily family members who are struggling, and extra for all who are impacted by the terrible storms.  We'll raise our glasses to salute all on the celebration list.  Stay safe, get your boosters, wear masks when you need to, and be well.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

• Like 27
  • Thanks 2

Finally, my photo from my alternative menu selection, (kids) fruit salad, roast prime rib and potato croquette and Key Lime pie as served on Adventure of the Seas May 21, 2022:

dishes21.jpg

Roy

• Like 29
  • Thanks 3

22 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Good morning from the Castro Valley, California in the Bay Area. We had a beautiful to enjoy our family and play with our two year old granddaughter. I have become Bop Bop!❤️
My son was up early putting a brisket in his smoker so there will be a great meal later tonight. Then it will be up early tomorrow as we fly out of San Francisco at 8 AM. 

For most of June we will be home. Next adventure will be in Oregon where son has a beach house rented for a week in Depoe Bay Area. Then July and August will be Scotland followed by back to backs on MS Rotterdam in Norway!

Have been to day’s port of call but pictures are on a at home computer.

Have a great Sunday and thanks for the reports, list, recipes and laughs. It will be nice to get back on our Central time routine.

Bruce, you sound like you're all having a great time of it.  It's good to hear of all the happy events planned in your future.  Safe travels home!

11 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

Good morning, thanks for the Daily!  We have enough musical instruments around the house, what with the guitars, accordion, kalimbas, autoharp, bongos, and tambourines.  I guess I could buy a recorder at the Dollar Store and really add to the musical arrangements.  LOL    Yay for Maritime Day; I'd like to celebrate it even further by being on a BHB right now.  Definitely not into Goth, so will take a pass on that. 

Super tired this morning - yesterday morning upon checking the overnight security camera footage, we saw a person running from the direction of our garage.  They were very quick, so it was just a blur, but definitely a person.  Of course, it happened on the night DH had forgotten to actually lock the garage door, but fortunately it didn't appear anything had been taken.  Well fast forward to last night when every noise was enough to send DH bolting from bed to look out the window to see what was happening.  I seriously felt like being inside a jack-in-the-box with all of his up and downs.  In addition to that, he was concerned about the plants on the deck because the temp went to below freezing and he wanted to make sure everything survived the night out there so had a small electric heater going on low to keep them all happy.  I see a nap in my not too distant future.  LOL

@kazuI'm sorry your acquaintance was so insensitive.  Often it's better to not say anything to someone who is grieving, than to say the wrong thing. 

@marshhawk sounds like you had quite the day yesterday, and to wake with a headache, well that's just not right.

@Cruzin TerriI think the best thing you can do for yourself is get as much rest as possible to let your body heal.  That may mean having meals ordered in and doing as little as you can for a while.

@StLouisCruisersoh my gosh, Sadie is So cute!  Please keep the photos coming.

Monkeypox . . . really?  Honestly, what's next?  Is this going to be our next pandemic?  I took a look at what the rash looks like and . . . ugh.

So the best laid plans of mice and men - and women - often go astray, and that was what happened with my dinner plans for last night.  Yesterday morning we went to a few garden centers looking at plants and decided to stop in for lunch at a newly opened mom & pop type restaurant.  It was great - I ordered chicken & waffles, while DH ordered a bleu cheese burger.  The portions were huge so we ate what we could and brought the leftovers home - they were more than enough for our dinners last night.  With that in mind, I am definitely going to be making the linguine dish tonight so we'll have pasta on the menu for dinner.  And wine.

Prayers for everyone who needs them and even for those who don't think they do.  Extra prayers for the people of Ukraine and the atrocities they're facing, extra for our Daily family members who are struggling, and extra for all who are impacted by the terrible storms.  We'll raise our glasses to salute all on the celebration list.  Stay safe, get your boosters, wear masks when you need to, and be well.

Smooth Sailing!  🙂🙂🙂

Gerry

Gerry, I'd be worried too if someone was creeping around my house and especially caught on camera.  Poor DH must have been really worried last night.  I hope you get a nap today (both of you) and don't forget to lock that garage.😉  And who knows I might have a few more Sadie photos before I leave Wednesday.🐕

8 minutes ago, rafinmd said:

Finally, my photo from my alternative menu selection, (kids) fruit salad, roast prime rib and potato croquette and Key Lime pie as served on Adventure of the Seas May 21, 2022:

dishes21.jpg

Roy

Your meal from last night is still fresh in your memory!  And fruit salads are great for everybody.  I have to admit to ordering off the kid's menu many times just to get some good old fashioned comfort food during a long cruise.

• Like 20

Good morning all!

We're finally getting some nice weather here after all the rain and cooler than usual temperatures for May.  Today will be sunny and 70 F, perfect for the DGSs birthday party at an outdoor pool.  I'm sure that sounds cold to our Dailyites down south and Florida, but the boys don't care and I'm just glad it isn't raining. 😄

No musical instruments here, my late sister was the musical daughter RIP.  Cheers to Maritime Day!  Will pass on Goth, the wine, drink and meal today.  Have never been to Fiji, and this Fiji port isn't on our itinerary for the Grand Australia.

@Cruzin TerriI hope you start to feel better soon.

@Cat in my lapprayers your DH has a successful outpatient surgery.

@kazuit sounds to me that your acquaintance suffers from "Open mouth insert foot" disease.  Very insensitive.

• Like 21
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Good morning friends!  Well it's Sunday so I'm later than usual and it takes a while to catch up.  Thanks to Rich for posting our Daily today and many thanks to Roy for his Care and Celebration lists even while on his cruise.  We hope you're having a wonderful time so far and are happy to hear from you Roy.  I'm not at all musical so no need for instruments.  I appreciate the Maritime industry as a cruiser, and have no interest in Goth day.  The brown rice recipe is very "unique" but I also don't care for brown rice so will have to pass.  The quote is so honest.  I really should read that book again.  I'm sure I could borrow it for my Kindle.  The port of Savusavu, Vanua Levi, Fiji was listed here on Oct. 8, 2021 and I have not been there before.  

@ottahand7safe travels!  We used to drive through Gaylord on our way north to snowmobile and camp in the winter months.  One good thing about winter camping is no mosquitoes or black flies!  I'm so sorry to hear of their tornado the other day.  Lots of damage from what I could see.  @Cruzin Terriyou are really struggling with your health lately, and I hope you start to regain your strength and appetite.  My neighbor could do literally nothing for 30 days after she had Covid.  She had to rest all day long.  Take your time getting into your activities.  Hope your DH's procedure this week goes well.  Will have him on my prayer list.  Also, to @Cat in my lapthe same for your DH regarding his outpatient surgery.  @kazuJacqui I'm very sorry your friend hurt you so badly.  I think we all need to remember to try not to say something just to be saying something, you know?   Love your memes as usual.  I have a few more photos of Sadie to share, then I promise to slow down.  00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVLKjY7RtqSB_cPN5TrV7dslrnHjCyIZu59oV2we_kMG9A?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1653224310

This one shows how tiny she is right now. 3 to 3.5 pounds.  Her first vet visit is Tuesday and we will know for sure.  That is Austin, my DGS with her.  They've had a ton of rain this weekend in Ohio so haven't been able to take her outside much but there was a break in the clouds here.  DD says when she plays in her little pen, she pounces as she races to catch her ball.  It's like she's hopping.  LOL00-krGnVk_TmW1vjXOSXmrbNCgtIzRKIF36hrdhGheqtVKJ8tdYepgqYt0uv_L2x49b5cYdfB3jRoL_VZILaXEufg?cn=THISLIFE&res=medium&ts=1653224311

Thanks Roy for your link to your live from thread.  Prayers for all on the Care list, and our friends in Ukraine, those harmed by storms and tornadoes, and the shooting victims of the past week.  So very sad that those things are continuing to happen.  As for the Celebration list, cheers to you all.  Today we're going to pack, or at least start it.  I used to hate packing before Covid, now I not only hate it but I can't seem to decide what to take anymore.  Wish me luck!!

Sadie looks tiny but so lovely.

Her photos will always be welcome and I'm happy to see them.

Graham.

• Like 17
  • Thanks 1

9 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

Today will be sunny and 70 F, perfect for the DGSs birthday party at an outdoor pool.  I'm sure that sounds cold to our Dailyites down south and Florida, but the boys don't care and I'm just glad it isn't raining. 😄

Happy birthday to you DGS 🙂 

035AFDBC-1CAF-4A29-9B3A-CC8A4D3A6799.jpeg.498d48d8ee05860103417f03360f8121.jpeg

9 minutes ago, Cruising-along said:

2 hours ago, Heartgrove said:

On a positive note, my sister-in-law has finally tested negative from COVID. She no longer needs to isolate in the house. That makes Sam happy!

Sounds like your brother is starting to improve - hope it continues 🙏 

Good news on your sister in law, indeed 👍 

31 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

Super tired this morning - yesterday morning upon checking the overnight security camera footage, we saw a person running from the direction of our garage.  They were very quick, so it was just a blur, but definitely a person.  Of course, it happened on the night DH had forgotten to actually lock the garage door, but fortunately it didn't appear anything had been taken.  Well fast forward to last night when every noise was enough to send DH bolting from bed to look out the window to see what was happening.  I seriously felt like being inside a jack-in-the-box with all of his up and downs. 

Yikes - I can’t blame your DH for being up and down checking.  That would be very disconcerting.  Sorry about your jack-in-the box experience last night 😔. I think a nap will be in order for you both 😉 

31 minutes ago, ger_77 said:

Good news on monkey pox - Most of us are quite safe as we were all vaccinated against small pox which apparently gives protection.  It’s the people born after 1970 that are at risk as small pox was eradicated and the vaccination was ceased.

42 minutes ago, aliaschief said:

Sounds like you have some lovely plans.  Enjoy 🙂 

46 minutes ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Twin says Buddy looks really bad, and he's freezing all the time due to his weight loss, and has to rest constantly because of no energy.  They did a bone scan the other day and I believe something was seen on his scapula but the doctors haven't explained the results yet.  Hope there is an explanation for that besides, well, you know.  

Oh dear on Buddy.  I hope the doctors can help him 🙏 

1 hour ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Yikes on the outbreak!  Hope you two can stay safe 🙏 

• Like 19
  • Thanks 2

2 hours ago, dfish said:

I think many of us have former friends who have said things like that to us.  I have a friend who regularly hit me with verbal bombs.  I excused most of them because she is naturally socially awkward.  But now she's not speaking to me because I told her to relax and things would work out when it came to getting the vaccine.  She was beside herself because she couldn't get an appointment for her husband, so I did some searching, found one, and she went off on me because it wasn't close enough.  It was a 20 minute drive.  That's when I told her to relax.  She is done with me because of my insensitivity.  

We need to create a @$*%  icon. 

Edited by cat shepard
  • Like 10
  • Haha 15

3 hours ago, Cat in my lap said:

Thanks for daily!  My DH is scheduled for outpatient surgery on Tuesday.  

Hope  everything  goes  well  for  him and  maker  better.

Jim. 

• Like 16
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Seasick Sailor said:

Stay well Joy & Allen!

• Like 16

3 hours ago, kazu said:

Best wishes for a successful procedure for him 🙏 

YAY 👏. Thanks for the link to your LIVE thread.  That will certainly help brighten up my days 👍 

Umm - it sounds like she is selfish and self centred - not that you are insensitive at all - so kind of you to help her like that and if she doesn’t have the brains to realize it, then she is not worthy of your friendship IMO.

+1

• Like 13