Princess Website Down?

cruzin4us

I checked the website this morning for a cruise on the Island Princess in Aug '23 and it's showing "Pricing not available......".    I know cabins were available (like 95% yesterday).   I checked all the other Island Princess cruises and only 1 showed up with pricing.

Any idea what's going on out there in the Princess World?

6 minutes ago, msmoger said:

There appears to be no pricing for any cruise out of Southampton in July or August except for the Emerald.  There must be some adjustment being made.

Hopefully, they aren't increasing prices until they get their act together and get the ships fixed (Crown) and get the ships fully staffed and all restaurants opened.   (My 2+ cents)

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, msmoger said:

Doesn't the new "Premier" (or whatever it's called) pricing go into effect today or tomorrow?

I think on the 25th.....is it already May 24th?   Oh geez, I'm losing track of time!

• Haha 1

3 of my 4 saved cruises are currently not available but there doesn't appear to be an issue with the Melbourne ->Sydney one .... glad I'm not the only one with and issue

45 minutes ago, BuckeyeMark said:

A very good friend of mine is in the travel industry and is saying their system is d-o-w-n.  Big time down. Travel agents can't even book.  It's not you.  It's them.

No surprise there....."it's not you.   It's them"

I see pricing for two of my saved cruises.  Of course whatever happened in the last couple of weeks that has meant that I can only check one saved cruise in a session is still happening.  But when I closed out that window and open up another I could see pricing for the second saved cruise.

I'm not a techie or an IT person, but how hard would it be for Princess to put something on their website like "Website is currently under maintenance" or something along that line?

• Thanks 1

36 minutes ago, suekel said:

I think it's because the Premier package rolls out tomorrow and they are updating everything.  

Thanks for the information.  I just put up a post about the Diamond Princess because all cruises on that ship are currently listed as “Not Available.”

19 minutes ago, Syracusefan44 said:

Thanks for the information.  I just put up a post about the Diamond Princess because all cruises on that ship are currently listed as “Not Available.”

Interesting.  I just tried to search for cruises on all three of the ships that aren't yet in service and the Sapphire and Coral show as unavailable too.  I can find cruises for the other ships.  Either the pricing for those itineraries are being updated last or there's more changes to come for these ships.

• Thanks 1

Haven't been able to get into "plan a cruise/find cruises" all afternoon. Tried different browsers.

Able to log into my account and access my cruises, but going to my saved cruises also doesn't work.

Anybody else having the same problem?

30 minutes ago, Mingus said:

Haven't been able to get into "plan a cruise/find cruises" all afternoon. Tried different browsers.

Able to log into my account and access my cruises, but going to my saved cruises also doesn't work.

Anybody else having the same problem?

I have also been trying for several hours.  Tried on different devices but get the same results on each one.