Live report for Coral Princess 16th June

8 hours ago, Cbtours said:

As promised here is the start of my “live” report, starting pre cruise, to hopefully answer any questions already submitted, pre-cruise, and add the answers that I will only find out tomorrow.

1. We completed Rat tests this morning after 8am. Both negative. Photos taken both individually and I also took a combined photo just in case to prove there were two tests. I uploaded via app. I could not move past the health status page until I uploaded them. This now shows as pending approval. Noted also that the vac certificate that was pending now shows approved. There has been some discussion as to when the test and photos should be done, re 24 hours… whether this was 24 hrs before cruise due to depart? (4pm) Boarding time? (11.30am for us). My thought now are because the activities commence at 11am as shown now on the app, it must surely be acceptable to at least that time. Maybe it’s 24 hours so the day before? Needless to say I am keeping watch on the app for changes and updates. Also noting that the health documentation section on the app, even though we are green lane, and have ticked the deflation fully vaccinated, this is greyed out still so not letting me use the save option. I presume this might change when the pending rat is approved. Once again I’m keeping a close eye on it for changes

2. The daily activities are now line for this 3 day cruise. Nothing yet for the next cruise on 19th. Our four b2b show as one long cruise on the timeline, bot so far only a titles are the 16-19. Activities commence tomorrow from 11am. When you click on the activity all the details pop up and you are able to book, reserve places etc. sail away party starts 3.45pm otherwise usual activities, effys, art stuff, plus physical stuff abs class, Zumba, line dancing, Pilates, yoga, stretch and release.

Comedian Jeff green 8pm and 11pm day one.  usual music etc in wheelhouse bar. Some offerings under the stars  Crowded house concert  Movies being shown - Jungle cruise and ford vs Ferrari, bohemian rhapsody, greatest showman, dumplin, UB40 concert, shania Twain concert,  music trivia 70’s, 80’s also movie soundtracks trivia, ,  Also games under the stars deck 15. Carpet bowls, bridge & majong, at various times. Bingo on but doesn’t show price on app.

I will keep adding stuff to this post as I find things out.

There is no further update to app at 9.13 pm. Dining is still loading. I’ll look out potential nooks and cranny’s for any meet and greets too.

whoo hoo last sleep to go 🥳🥳🥳

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

9 hours ago, Cbtours said:

Thank you Brisbane for turning on such gorgeous weather for us sun starved Melburnians 🥰🥰🥰👏👏👏

And it is continuing - it’s actually balmy here in Mackay this morning - you are gonna have a fabulous cruise 🤗🌹

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Porky55 said:

And it is continuing - it’s actually balmy here in Mackay this morning - you are gonna have a fabulous cruise 🤗🌹

Hardly slept a wink last night I’m so excited lol

• Like 8

Good morning all 🥳🥳🥳🥳

6.30 am update.

the dining is still loading on the app but I’m guessing it’s just this cruise maybe. I just wanted to look at the menus but no biggie. We’re booked for Sabatini tonight.

the app is still showing green all the way though my rat upload still shows the orange exclamation mark. But that has not affected everything being green in the first page of the app.

I hope these updates are coming through in one section so anyone who wants can follow along and not have to troll through too many posts.

I’ll start posting again when we get to ship, we are being dropped there for 11.30 boarding so can’t report on anything parking related sorry.

thank you everyone for your well wishes 🥰🥰🥰🥰

• Like 8
  • Thanks 2

50 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Hardly slept a wink last night I’m so excited lol

Not surprised - you have a fabulous 17 days ahead of you, will this help? Chose Townsville temps because it’s in about the centre 😏

7D8F06B0-52A3-4F9B-827C-46BC141D229F.jpeg

Edited by Porky55
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

14 minutes ago, Porky55 said:

Not surprised - you have a fabulous 17 days ahead of you, will this help? Chose Townsville temps because it’s in about the centre 😏

7D8F06B0-52A3-4F9B-827C-46BC141D229F.jpeg

Thanks so much for arranging this weather for us Porky55! Superpowers eh 🥰

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, queenslander said:

Irene - thanks for doing this!  I have two BtoB in July so I'm very interested in your report. 

Have a wonderful cruise! 😊

We’re on four B2B so I’m very keen to report in the changeover process. We have to change cabin for second cruise but then go back into the first one gir the final two cruises

• Like 1

Oh my gosh! Relax everyone. Not a word about rat photos, we asked, they’re not even really aware of it. Got dropped at 10.50 (40 mins ahead of time. Heaps of helpers showing way and just had to have our app showing our colour (green). No one said we were too early. Right through, lady in front of desk with iPad type thing, looked at our physical vac cert not the one in the app! . Didn’t check our physical passports or DL because it all came up on her screen. The lady at counter then gave us our medallions.

ushered through to security. Right through and followed people direction at every turn. Heaps of the crew lined the last bit cheering every and shouting Aussie Aussie Aussie lol.

we had to remove masks to Id then it was step onto ship. Whole princess 10 minutes and we were in our cabin. 
hmmm suite! Trouble is will I ever manage a balcony room again.lol

our mini bar set up plus whole bottle of champagne they have swapped for two coffee cards and two soda packages! That’s pretty good in our estimation.

Mai very impressed with the whole process so far. We have watched our safety video and are now heading out to register at our muster station. Then we’ll head to msg for lunch🥰🥰

here’s the first princess patter Cdaze71!!DD546E8C-9634-4558-9631-2DD29CB61DF7.thumb.jpeg.ee7185bb4ee284ad1cd644c4239a55b8.jpegDD546E8C-9634-4558-9631-2DD29CB61DF7.thumb.jpeg.ee7185bb4ee284ad1cd644c4239a55b8.jpeg

D6B8E139-75B9-41A6-A833-8CBF8ABE882D.jpeg

• Like 12
  • Thanks 3

Thanks, Irene.

There was some flak on FB about people boarding without masks from a video showing that final security check so it was good to read your comment about masks having to be removed for that check, which is what I guessed was happening.

Have a great lunch.

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, Cbtours said:

Oh my gosh! Relax everyone. Not a word about rat photos, we asked, they’re not even really aware of it. Got dropped at 10.50 (40 mins ahead of time. Heaps of helpers showing way and just had to have our app showing our colour (green). No one said we were too early. Right through, lady in front of desk with iPad type thing, looked at our physical vac cert not the one in the app! . Didn’t check our physical passports or DL because it all came up on her screen. The lady at counter then gave us our medallions.

ushered through to security. Right through and followed people direction at every turn. Heaps of the crew lined the last bit cheering every and shouting Aussie Aussie Aussie lol.

we had to remove masks to Id then it was step onto ship. Whole princess 10 minutes and we were in our cabin. 

our mini bar set up plus whole bottle of champagne they have swapped for two coffee cards and two soda packages! That’s pretty good in our estimation.

Mai very impressed with the whole process so far. We have watched our safety video and are now heading out to register at our muster station. Then we’ll head to msg for lunch🥰🥰

here’s the first princess patter Cdaze71!!DD546E8C-9634-4558-9631-2DD29CB61DF7.thumb.jpeg.ee7185bb4ee284ad1cd644c4239a55b8.jpegDD546E8C-9634-4558-9631-2DD29CB61DF7.thumb.jpeg.ee7185bb4ee284ad1cd644c4239a55b8.jpeg

I laughed so much I just about w... myself. Well, not actually, but nearly. Princess is priceless. 🤣

• Haha 3

Please take some time to chill and savour the feeling of being back at sea on a cruise ship.

When the time comes, I am tempted to upload a picture of a mouse so that I can get to the RAT attest. Nice that the rest of check-in was without a hitch.

• Haha 3

1 hour ago, Cbtours said:

Wow. That's a great deal. Was it a one off?

We are on the next cruise in a vista suite. It would save us having to bring our own soft drink.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, SinbadThePorter said:

Wow. That's a great deal. Was it a one off?

We are on the next cruise in a vista suite. It would save us having to bring our own soft drink.

You get the minibar if you are Elite, the champagne is a suite benefit.

• Like 1

37 minutes ago, kenexx said:

Glad it went smoothly. Hope it does for us on Sunday!  Also hope it’s not us displacing you from your suite fir the 4 nights 😃😃

Depends on the number lol. We’re just moving directly opposite for the one cruise then back to “ours” which is just lovely.

• Like 1

Safety video watched and muster checked in. Then on to Bordeaux for lunch. Delicious! Shrimp and avacado entree, sea bass on a pilaf for main and orange soufflé. I chose now to run up the stairs back to our room cos I’d left my ph on charge .

complimentRy embarkation dinner in bayou tonight. Menus coming Plus menu from sabatini 

Oh and the all Important plug picture!!!

56BF431D-3BEC-45C5-AC97-2A8155DC1DA7.thumb.jpeg.366da642db125ce3aeb9695d1f902ac1.jpeg56BF431D-3BEC-45C5-AC97-2A8155DC1DA7.thumb.jpeg.366da642db125ce3aeb9695d1f902ac1.jpeg

327285B4-4F06-47B5-AC29-3274AE916266.jpeg

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, Cbtours said:

Enjoy your MSG lunch, lol (MDR)  You sure got on early.

• Haha 1