Experience Upgrading Drinks Only from Plus?

Dunk

Has anyone been able to upgrade the drinks portion only of Princess Plus since the Premier package was added? I don’t need the other perks, but I like my top shelf booze. 🙂 If you did, how did you do it and what was the cost?

1 hour ago, Dunk said:

Has anyone been able to upgrade the drinks portion only of Princess Plus since the Premier package was added? I don’t need the other perks, but I like my top shelf booze. 🙂 If you did, how did you do it and what was the cost?

No such thing.  All you can do is the $25/pp/day upgrade to Premier Fare option.  You can pay the difference between $12 and the cost of your drinks, plus 18% gratuity on the price difference.

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Dunk said:

It is a package. You upgrade the entire package with all the package includes, or you do not upgrade. Other option, keep the plus package and pay the difference + 18% for each beverage over $12 purchased.

• Haha 1

19 hours ago, Dunk said:

I don’t need the other perks, but I like my top shelf booze.

A user (sorry, can't remember who) posted a link to the Room Service menu from the TV. If you scroll down you will find all the drinks and you can see if your preferred liquor is included in the Plus package. The menu certainly won't show all the liquor but, if what you want is included in the Plus package it will likely be listed. Not a complete solution to your query but may be helpful.

https://profcruise.com/oceannow-delivery-menu-2022/

Edited by Thrak

17 hours ago, geoherb said:

Most of the top shelf liquors are included in the prices of the Princess Plus package. There were a few Scotches and cognacs that weren't included when I sailed. 

My impression is some of that changed last Saturday with the start of the new package.  But sounds like wine prices increased the most. 

8 hours ago, jeno said:

My impression is some of that changed last Saturday with the start of the new package.  But sounds like wine prices increased the most. 

I believe you are very correct about the wine. It appears hard liquor and mixed drinks are the same.

• Thanks 1

As well as included with the package the drinks packages are also available separately.

From UK site shows $ inc Grats daily rate

$70.79 Plus

$94.39 Premier.

There should be away to do that upgrade 

$23.60pppd

Not much less than just updating the package at $25.