Uploading covid pass

cruzadict

I uploaded photos of both our Covid passes for our 26th August cruise last Monday and they are still showing as pending. Is this normal after 5 days.  Also I cannot find anywhere on the app where I request our boarding time.  Please could someone help me with this.  Many thanks.  Marilyn

31 minutes ago, cruzadict said:

I uploaded photos of both our Covid passes for our 26th August cruise last Monday and they are still showing as pending. Is this normal after 5 days.  Also I cannot find anywhere on the app where I request our boarding time.  Please could someone help me with this.  Many thanks.  Marilyn

Yes, you won’t see approved. It probably will update at the port once you check in and show your documents.

Boarding groups:

Go to App

Travel checklist

Personal information & documents

move down till you see “Suggested”

Arrival & Departure groups

click on time you want

• Like 1

Ours was showing "pending" for ages prior to the cruise and were never updated at the port or during cruise. They were not checked at Southampton they looked at our printed copies that we took with us.

30 minutes ago, majortom10 said:

Ours was showing "pending" for ages prior to the cruise and were never updated at the port or during cruise. They were not checked at Southampton they looked at our printed copies that we took with us.

Correct.  I believe this is for future implementation.  IT department told me it is supposed to change prior to boarding.  I’ve heard some say it changed after they checked in at the port, others say it did not change.

So, I tell people all the time, don’t stress over it, just show your documents at the port. No big deal.

• Like 1