Contact Princess Ships Service

drowelf

New to Princess and I've searched and could not find an answer to a question about the refrigerator in our suite. Does it come stocked? If so, I will want it emptied as I don't drink booze and the DW is only a light imbiber. I've sailed Holland America a bunch and I would generally call Ship Services prior to the cruise and request that the fridge be emptied. But I can't seem to find the contact to request the same for Princess. Is this something I can do prior to boarding or just deal with it once we get on-board through our steward or the front office? 

Just deal on board

One of the suite perks is to be able to drink from the fridge for free so you can tell room service to restock it with only soda or only the booze your husband likes

There's also water

Edited by riffatsea

33 minutes ago, riffatsea said:

Just deal on board

One of the suite perks is to be able to drink from the fridge for free so you can tell room service to restock it with only soda or only the booze your husband likes

There's also water

We are in a mini-suite and I've never seen that listed as perk. Can you point me to a link that details that? Or is that perk only for the other suites (Club and up?)

Edited by drowelf

6 minutes ago, drowelf said:

We are in a mini-suite and I've never seen that listed as perk. Can you point me to a link that details that? Or is that perk only for the other suites (Club and up?)

confusing, huh? - one of the main reasons "mini's" should NOT have the word "suite" in the description.

the suite (full) and elites, get a one time per cruise segment mini-bar set-up containing 10 alcoholic beverages - 2 beers and 8 'airline' mini bottles - and 10 cokes/water/tonic combination that is NOT refilled unless you pay for it.  I 'believe' club class mini's get a couple half bottles of wine, one red, one white.

• Like 1

If stocked just ask the cabin steward or call room service to empty. You can't do this pre-cruise. From my experience I have not seen anything in the fridge in all my voyages, but have read some do find the fridge stocked.

11 hours ago, drowelf said:

New to Princess and I've searched and could not find an answer to a question about the refrigerator in our suite. Does it come stocked? If so, I will want it emptied as I don't drink booze and the DW is only a light imbiber. I've sailed Holland America a bunch and I would generally call Ship Services prior to the cruise and request that the fridge be emptied. But I can't seem to find the contact to request the same for Princess. Is this something I can do prior to boarding or just deal with it once we get on-board through our steward or the front office? 

Since you are new to Princess, I would not expect Princess to stock your refrigerator.  They may leave some water bottle or soda.  You can ask Room Service to remove when you board., if they do.   

• Like 1

Pre pandemic my mini fridge did have sodas in it to purchase. We set them on top of counter & ask room Steward  to remove them from cabin& use fridge for our own drinks.  No one to arrange this with ahead of time.

if steward doesn’t do it call room service.