The Fleet Report and Daily for Wednesday July 13th, 2022

richwmn

@StLouisCruisersmy heart goes out to you and your family.  I pray for Buddy’s soul as it transitions, and for his family as they deal with his loss in their lives.  I am glad he was able.to spend his final days surrounded by those he loved and in a place where he felt comfortable.   Bless all who loved him. 

• Like 12
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I was just notified a few minutes ago that Buddy has passed away.  My twin and her DH were able to be with their daughter Amy at her home.  I'm sure the two kids are there too but I have no more details.  It's not easy becoming a widow, but especially at age 47.  May he rest in peace.  Pray for strength for the family.🙏😢

Thank you for letting us know this sad news.

Thankfully he was able to spend his last days at home surrounded by his loved ones.

Sending our deepest condolences to you, and all the family.  

R.I.P. Buddy.

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I was just notified a few minutes ago that Buddy has passed away.  My twin and her DH were able to be with their daughter Amy at her home.  I'm sure the two kids are there too but I have no more details.  It's not easy becoming a widow, but especially at age 47.  May he rest in peace.  Pray for strength for the family.🙏😢

I am sorry to hear this. May he Rest In Peace.

Terri

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

Elephants figured prominently in my Greek lessons, but I saw none in Greece except in toy shops. In the Norwegian lessons, there are no elephants but lots of bears. I think that there are bears in Norway, but according to the lessons, they drink beer and ride bicycles.

2079891205_catvac.jpg.dd1fa49cb388b53c6d40156cd54afd6b.jpg

• Like 9
  • Haha 7

Greetings on this  wet, cold Thursday, temperature about  8 C. Had a surprise earlier with a brief appearance of weak sunshine, for a few minutes.

Thanks for all the Daily reports, and the photos of today's destination.

@Dr.Dobro thank you for replying to my question yesterday.

@dfish safe travels tomorrow.

@kazu thank you for sharing the photos of your lovely lillies. Our Rose  "Lorraine Lee" has again started flowering in mid- winter,  as she did  last year, 

Visit to the supermarket this morning, some empty spaces on the shelves.   A few customers not wearing masks even though the Covid case numbers continue to rise.

DH had his second Pfizer booster this morning.

Westerdam will visit our port on November 12th, have not previously seen her, so we  plan  to visit the port that day.

Best wishes to all on the care List..

Stay safe, take care everyone.

• Like 15

@StLouisCruisers Sandi- praying for peace and comfort for your family and Amy and the children.

@Cruising-along, @Quartzsite Cruiser, @marshhawk, Do you also have a special affinity for static electricity? While I don’t have your talents, I tend to get “whopper shocks”- sometimes from concrete.

@marshhawk Our physics teacher told us sometimes people pick up radio stations with fillings. Sort of a Chrystal set.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

5 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

I'm so sorry to hear this sad news Sandi.

Sending Amy and all your family our prayers 🙏 and Condolences.

Graham.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

11 hours ago, StLouisCruisers said:

Oh Sandi, I am so very sorry to hear this news.  My prayers and deepest condolences for you and his family especially poor Amy and their children.  Amy has a difficult road ahead and I pray she finds the strength and eventually, memories to sustain her 🙏 

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

7 hours ago, TiogaCruiser said:

@StLouisCruisers Sandi- praying for peace and comfort for your family and Amy and the children.

@Cruising-along, @Quartzsite Cruiser, @marshhawk, Do you also have a special affinity for static electricity? While I don’t have your talents, I tend to get “whopper shocks”- sometimes from concrete.

@marshhawk Our physics teacher told us sometimes people pick up radio stations with fillings. Sort of a Chrystal set.

I don't have a special affinity for static electricity.  However, in Quartzsite in the winter when it's dry, we both have to be careful in the house because of static electricity.  BTW, I'm not one who makes watches or eletronics misbehave.

5 hours ago, Vict0riann said:

@StLouisCruisers, so sorry to hear about Buddy.  My condolences to the family.

we are at Heathrow now, we got in early to have our Covid tests.  Fortunately, negative, but they would only send an email with the results and there’s no QRcode.  Hope HAL will accept it.  

Ann, great news you were both negative.  My guess is HAL will accept the email results.  Hope everything at Heathrow and on the flights goes smoothly.  Have a great cruise.

Lenda

• Like 3