Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

7 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

That's so exciting!!!! I'm sure it will be a fantastic way to celebrate your retirement!

As teachers, there's no way we can take off for a TA. We go back in August, and go through mid June. Most of the TA's I've seen are in May and September/October. I plan to celebrate our retirement with a nice 25 or so day cruise from Vancouver to Australia!

Sounds good. 

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, erinsmom03 said:

That's so exciting!!!! I'm sure it will be a fantastic way to celebrate your retirement!

As teachers, there's no way we can take off for a TA. We go back in August, and go through mid June. Most of the TA's I've seen are in May and September/October. I plan to celebrate our retirement with a nice 25 or so day cruise from Vancouver to Australia!

Step Mother is a now Retired Teacher and also a Michigander. When School was out each year I remember her just as busy taking Summer Classes and Courses. She recently did a Alaska Cruise with my Father and now planning a Trans Pacific to Australia. Got the money and now they have the time!

• Like 1

I see now that European cruises for 2024 season are on the Swedish website, but whoa! What prices! For example 7 night Greece and Croatia cruise on Explorer 14th of sept 2024 in an inside cabin cost about $3400. 

To compare a 7 night 14th of Sept cruise  on ICON from Florida would cost $2650.

I know that European cruises are usually more expensive than those from the US but for these prices it would be cheaper to fly over to Florida and cruise from there than just the European cruise price. Crazy.

17 minutes ago, UnregisteredUser said:

I see now that European cruises for 2024 season are on the Swedish website, but whoa! What prices! For example 7 night Greece and Croatia cruise on Explorer 14th of sept 2024 in an inside cabin cost about $3400. 

To compare a 7 night 14th of Sept cruise  on ICON from Florida would cost $2650.

I know that European cruises are usually more expensive than those from the US but for these prices it would be cheaper to fly over to Florida and cruise from there than just the European cruise price. Crazy.

Check prices with a Us TA before you book. 

5 hours ago, Ourusualbeach said:

OA, EX, OD, AN, JW and VY are starting to show up on cruising power.  The only TA's listed are for Anthem and Explorer both on April 28th

Must be having issues. I only see Explorer and Odyssey right now on the RCI site for TAs but just a little while ago, saw a couple of others including Anthem.  Now those have disappeared. No Oasis yet.  

Edited by barbeyg

1 hour ago, UnregisteredUser said:

All Europe rates on European websides are about two times of what you pay on the US side! They want to have about 2.500 Euro per person for 7 nights in a standard guaranteed balcony. And in Europe you don't get prize adjustments later. Absolutely ridiculous! 

Edited by Saab4444
  • Like 1

1 hour ago, Saab4444 said:

All Europe rates on European websides are about two times of what you pay on the US side! They want to have about 2.500 Euro per person for 7 nights in a standard guaranteed balcony. And in Europe you don't get prize adjustments later. Absolutely ridiculous! 

I called in July and got a price adjustment for our sept Oasis cruise, don't know if they have changed it later?

4 minutes ago, kandpsmom said:

Unfortunately, I just keep getting an error when I try to price any of them.

Yeah, sometimes I get an error, other times I'm able to see the cabins for Odyssey TA.  I'm holding out right now for more to load.