Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

3 hours ago, Saab4444 said:

Rhapsody is Europe. And Grandeur why Tampa? 

How do you know that Rhapsody does Europe? And if so, what in Europe?

Grandeur Tampa, as they also have two ships out of Tampa in summer 2023, Serenade and Grandeur. As Serenade does the World Cruise in 2024, they would need another second ship from Tampa. So Grandeur again and Enchantment.

10 minutes ago, shipfriend_max said:

How do you know that Rhapsody does Europe? And if so, what in Europe?

Grandeur Tampa, as they also have two ships out of Tampa in summer 2023, Serenade and Grandeur. As Serenade does the World Cruise in 2024, they would need another second ship from Tampa. So Grandeur again and Enchantment.

Regarding Rhapsody Just look at # 555 which you quoted at 557... And Serenade was a last minute addition to Tampa after withdrawing her from the Baltic and Med. That is no evidence for the need of a second ship in Tampa for short cruises in summer 2024 and I don't believe Enchantment and Grandeur will be put together. 

Edited by Saab4444
  • Like 1

10 minutes ago, Saab4444 said:

Regarding Rhapsody Just look at # 555 which you quoted at 557... And Serenade was a last minute addition to Tampa after withdrawing her from the Baltic and Med. That is no evidence for the need of a second ship in Tampa for short cruises in summer 2024 and I don't believe Enchantment and Grandeur will be put together. 

Yeah, the calls for Rhapsody at Santorin I have also seen, but no official routes yet. I personally assume that Enchantment (7 nights from Tampa) and Grandeur (shorter cruises from Tampa) are put together.

Furthermore: Grandeur is listed regularly at Grand Cayman in summer 2024: https://www.caymanport.com/ship-schedules-calendar/

5 hours ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Yes Vision in Baltimore right throught to April 2025

image.thumb.png.36deeec4767e535d7f68e81d40ca0e67.png

And Adventure in Port Canaveral

image.thumb.png.e673af714b3bf374030b979e411f27eb.png

Kind of.  We just got the cancellation notice for our 20 April 2024 12 night on Vision due to drydock.   Not sure what other cruises are affected as we were booked on the 12th and 20th for a b2b.  

Edited by BND

5 minutes ago, BND said:

Kind of.  We just got the cancellation notice for our 20 April 2024 12 night on Vision due to drydock.   Not sure what other cruises are affected as we were booked on the 12th and 20th for a b2b.  

Oh no...so sorry to hear that. I literally was looking at that sailing this afternoon.  Did they offer you any alternatives?

Just now, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

Oh no...so sorry to hear that. I literally was looking at that sailing this afternoon.  Did they offer you any alternatives?

Dear Guest,

We’re continuously working to improve our ships and the many amenities they have to offer. We’re taking Vision of the Seas into dry dock for routine maintenance and exciting improvements. Unfortunately, this means your upcoming April 20th, 2024 cruise has been cancelled.

We know how much time and effort go into planning your vacation, and we’re terribly sorry for the inconvenience. Your vacation is important to us, along with the flexibility to make the best decision for you and those in your party. Below, we’ve outlined your options along with a few additional details.

Option 1: Re-book one of the following 2024 itineraries on the Vision of the Seas:

• 12-Night Southern Caribbean | on February 24th or March 23rd sailing to:
    • St. Croix, U.S.V.I | Philipsburg, St. Maarten | Castries, St. Lucia | Bridgetown, Barbados | and Basseterre, St. Kitts & Nevis
  • 8-Night Southeast Coast & Bahamas | on April 4th sailing to:
    • Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida | Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas | Nassau, Bahamas | and Perfect Day at CocoCay
  • 8-Night Southeast Coast & Bahamas | on April 12th sailing to:
    • Charleston, South Carolina | Orlando (Port Canaveral), Florida | Grand Bahama Island, Bahamas | and Nassau, Bahamas

What you’ll receive:

• Your original stateroom category price will either be protected at your original cruise fare rate or reduced to the current cruise fare rate (whichever is lower). This excludes taxes, fees, gratuities, and other non-cruise fare items.
    • If your booking was already paid in full and your cruise fare rate decreases, we’ll provide you with a refund for the difference. You can expect to receive your refund to your original form of payment within 14 business days after we move you. Kindly note, refund times may vary depending on your financial institution.

Option 2: Re-book any other Royal Caribbean International sailing

• If you prefer to re-book another sailing not included in Option 1, we’ll waive any non-refundable deposit change fees.
  • Please know, you’ll be responsible for any difference in pricing for your cruise fare, taxes, fees, gratuities, and other non-cruise fare items.
    • If your booking was already paid in full and your cruise fare rate decreases, we’ll provide you with a refund for the difference. You can expect to receive your refund to your original form of payment within 14 business days after we move you. Kindly note, refund times may vary depending on your financial institution.

Option 3: If you can’t find a new itinerary that works for you and choose to cancel, we’ll be sad to see you go. You’ll receive:

• A full refund of any paid portion of your cruise fare (including non-refundable deposits) and any pre-paid amenities to the original form of payment, within 14 business days – some international banking and financial institutions may have a processing time of approximately 30 business days.
    • If you used a Future Cruise Credit on this sailing, and you request a refund instead, we’ll refund any NEW funds paid above the certificate amount, and we’ll reinstate your original certificate.  
  • If you booked your airfare through Royal Caribbean International, it will be automatically refunded to you. However, if you booked on your own, please contact the service provider directly for your options with them.
  • Please note, if you choose this option, we will not provide additional compensation.

It’s important to us that you find the best cruise option. Please call us at 888-281-9344 or contact your Travel Advisor by December 28th, 2022 to let us know your decision. And please know, hold times may be longer than usual. If you decide to go with Option 3, there’s no need to call us. If we haven’t heard from you by December 28th, 2022, your reservation will be cancelled.

If you have any questions, please contact your Travel Advisor immediately or contact us at: 

• 1 888 281 9344 in the U.S.
  • 1800 754 500 in Australia / 0800 102 123 in New Zealand
  • In the UK only, by using our webchat service or by calling 0344 493 4005
  • All other countries, please visit http://www.royalcaribbean.com/contactus for your local Royal Caribbean International office phone number.

Thank you for understanding, and we hope you find another cruise with us. Whether you are celebrating a special occasion or looking to explore, relax, and recharge, we have no doubt your time with us will be nothing short of amazing.

Sincerely,

Aurora Yera-Rodriguez
AVP | Guest Experience
Royal Caribbean International

30 minutes ago, Cruiser24 said:

I’ve been checking many times a day and this is the first I’ve seen Oasis.   Is a Jewel crossing available and I don’t know about it?  That’s what I’ve been waiting for.

I am waiting for Jewel also!  

• Like 1

1 hour ago, FionaMG said:

I think just through to end of April 2025. As far as I can see, they haven't posted yet.

At this point, only Icon of the Seas is posted beyond April 2024. Rest of the Caribbean deployment is still pending.

4 minutes ago, mac_tlc said:

At this point, only Icon of the Seas is posted beyond April 2024. Rest of the Caribbean deployment is still pending.

Yup, that's all I'm seeing too at the moment. The rest is supposed to post this week sometime.

6 minutes ago, Blue Eyed Belfast Belle said:

I am feeling really impatient!!  Hurry up Royal!!!

Haha, me too. I have the page open and keep refreshing it. 😆

That's one good thing about the new layout: you can see the total number of cruises loaded at the top of the page so you know immediately when something's been added.

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, FionaMG said:

Haha, me too. I have the page open and keep refreshing it. 😆

That's one good thing about the new layout: you can see the total number of cruises loaded at the top of the page so you know immediately when something's been added.

That’s what I do too.  I have it open on my iPad and iphone

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Dont think it's supposed to be all the Caribbean released this week, its said something like Summer Sailings. Usually they are split up 2-3 different weeks. Someone remember what it said for this week?

The flyer says: Week of December 12, 2022 Year-round/Summer Caribbean Fall 2024 — Winter 2025

• Like 1