Deployment 2024-25 booking season begins

Thats exactly what I was thinking.

I wanted to move an Iceland cruise we have booked from Amsterdam this year to next because we need to stick to Southampton departures this year for various reasons.

But the same cruise for next year is 50% more expensive and I  have only one chance to modify this booking so I am hoping next years prices will drop soon as I need to swap to a new cruise within 6 weeks .

I couldn't justify paying over £3000 pp for a 12 night cruise in a standard balcony.

Still intrigued that we are getting Grandeur here in Boston. Because I was curious, I tried to see where she will be cruising before coming here, and it looks like it is Tampa just like Serenade this year. I wonder if they are planning to do a 12 night Tampa to Boston repositioning on Grandeur. I am booked on Serenade's repositioning this September and I'm very excited. If a similar cruise is offered again next year, it will definitely be worth a look. Excited to see the full itineraries when they are released.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gallagher123123 said:

Still intrigued that we are getting Grandeur here in Boston. Because I was curious, I tried to see where she will be cruising before coming here, and it looks like it is Tampa just like Serenade this year. I wonder if they are planning to do a 12 night Tampa to Boston repositioning on Grandeur. I am booked on Serenade's repositioning this September and I'm very excited. If a similar cruise is offered again next year, it will definitely be worth a look. Excited to see the full itineraries when they are released.

That's a nice itinerary.

Vision is doing a similar one out of Fort Lauderdale up to Baltimore this coming May.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, gallagher123123 said:

I am on the Serenade Repo this year too and looking forward to some new ports for me. 

I too will be interesred to see if Grandeur does the same although Oasis and Liberty are non revenue when they sail up North

On 2/17/2023 at 7:41 AM, TravelTonic said:

Today I booked a GS on the 7night Cabo, Vallarta, Mazatlán 4/18/2025 Navigator sailing for $2,658.12 (2person).  Strange enough the GS1BR is listed for 1,186pp, standard balcony 1,155pp, GS2BR $1,506pp, JR Suite $1,883pp.

Seems like some sort of mess up (on RCL's part) on a bunch of those Navigator sailings - particularly the 2025 listings that are recently listed.

Looks like Royal Caribbean caught the glitch. GS for early 2025 is $3500+ a piece.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, STEVE-O said:

Looks like Royal Caribbean caught the glitch. GS for early 2025 is $3500+ a piece.

Phew!  I’m pretty pleased with the price we got on that one.  Once in a great while my obsessive nature of checking the latest cruise releases pays off.

• Like 2

26 minutes ago, STEVE-O said:

Yeah at one point yesterday Suites on all Navigator sailings were showing Sold Out. About 7-8yrs ago Royal did an Oops like this and when they caught it they gave everyone a choice, Pay higher the correct Rate or Cancel. Doubt happen this time

Edited by ONECRUISER

3 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Yeah at one point yesterday Suites on all Navigator sailings were showing Sold Out. About 7-8yrs ago Royal did an Oops like this and when they caught it they gave everyone a choice, Pay higher the correct Rate or Cancel. Doubt happen this time

I sure hope that doesn't happen.  We booked four side-by-side rooms.  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, ONECRUISER said:

Agree, hope not.  Booked the 2 bdrm GS for less than a spacious ov balcony.   Was surprised but not giving them more money.  They took my deposit. 

The Royal Caribbean Blog (royalcaribbeanblog.com) posted an article with short Caribbean/Bahamas sailings.  

There have been lots of questions on what ship would be sailing the 3 and 4 nighters to Coco Cay and Nassau.  This post confirms that Allure of the Seas will sail this itinerary from late April 2024 through through the end of January 2025.  I don't see any sailings from Feb. through April.  2025.  I wonder when RCI will post these cruises or if another ship will be sailing this itinerary.  

40 minutes ago, SherriZ366 said:

The Royal Caribbean Blog (royalcaribbeanblog.com) posted an article with short Caribbean/Bahamas sailings.  

There have been lots of questions on what ship would be sailing the 3 and 4 nighters to Coco Cay and Nassau.  This post confirms that Allure of the Seas will sail this itinerary from late April 2024 through through the end of January 2025.  I don't see any sailings from Feb. through April.  2025.  I wonder when RCI will post these cruises or if another ship will be sailing this itinerary.  

Allure is sailing the short sailings thru Jan 2025 but she leaves PC July 2024 and does them from Miami after that so as of now there is no ship in PC that will do them after July 2024.  The Indy will be doing them from Miami

Edited by molly361

20 hours ago, ONECRUISER said:

Happened to me last year, I saw that it was the approximately the same prices for ALL different cabins, from inside to the largest suites on Symphony sailing from Miami the 2 Dec 2023 and guicky booked AND payed deposit for a 2 Bd Aqua Theatre Suite for 4 persons.

I even got some friends of ours to do the same and in it took a little over a month for RC to correct the price. I checked in daily to both the app and RC website and was astonished by my bargain, untill one day when it said that i was due over $ 30K 😂

A call later and they just said that they were sorry but there had been some "website errors" during the day I booked. I understood that and never argued with them, but it would have been a dream come true to get that suite for the price of an interior. 😂

• Like 2

2 minutes ago, melbur said:

If you book on board, the NextCruise folks have them. I scored b2b2b2b2b on Oasis out of Lauderdale for Jan/Feb 2025 at some incredible prices!

Congrats! The only way to Travel, pay for Air/Hotel once. Havent done anything less then B3B in last 10yrs, only 2 times had change Cabins

• Like 1