NEW ... Princess phone center now offering call back

hpeabody

I was just now pleasantly surprised when I called the Princess phone line to get MedallionClass App help and was asked by the recorded voice if I would prefer a call back when it is my turn.  FINALLY!  Thank you Princess.  I have not seen any mention if this and appologize if this was already known.

• Like 8
  • Thanks 6

6 minutes ago, hpeabody said:

I was just now pleasantly surprised when I called the Princess phone line to get MedallionClass App help and was asked by the recorded voice if I would prefer a call back when it is my turn.  FINALLY!  Thank you Princess.  I have not seen any mention if this and appologize if this was already known.

How many days did it tell you they will take to call you back?

Lol...just joking around 🙂

Edited by AZjohn
  • Like 1
  • Haha 8

Wow, 10 minutes. That was impressive and sure hope remains the norm.

Currently the Wife and I would put the phone on speaker and sit there playing games on the computer for an hour or two waiting for someone at Princess to come on line. 

Bob

I have used this feature twice.   The first time I was called back after an hour.   The second time it was an hour and a half.    It sure beats sitting there with your phone to your ear unable to do much else while you wait.    You can actually go about your business as long as you can hear the phone ring.  I think it is a great improvement! 

• Like 1

I just used this and I'm happy they are offering it and that hpeabody alerted us to its availability. 

Worked like a charm for me. About 20-25 minutes for the return call. Be aware you might have to endure a couple of minutes on hold before you are offered the call-back option.

Again, thanks to hpeabody for telling us and to Princess for offering it.

P.S. Obviously, some people have had less-than-perfect experiences. I'm not dismissing them, just stressing that mine was great.

Jim

Edited by jasbo49
  • Like 1

The next step would be even better, west jet offers a callback with the times listed online. Last night I called and picked first spot available. 1: 15 this afternoon. At 1:12 the phone rang!  This is obviously not for immediate concerns, but is dandy for runof the mill  queries. 

For those not getting callbacks - I wonder if you have a feature on your phone that blocks suspected spam calls?  Our home phone automatically blocks calls from United Airlines, and back when Princess called back with a survey asking how well they did it blocked those too.  I wrote to the cable company (our home phone carrier) and told them that those numbers should not be blocked but it didn't help.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

19 hours ago, jasbo49 said:

I just used this and I'm happy they are offering it and that hpeabody alerted us to its availability. 

Worked like a charm for me. About 20-25 minutes for the return call. Be aware you might have to endure a couple of minutes on hold before you are offered the call-back option.

Again, thanks to hpeabody for telling us and to Princess for offering it.

P.S. Obviously, some people have had less-than-perfect experiences. I'm not dismissing them, just stressing that mine was great.

Jim

HiJim,  can tell me what is the phone no to contact Princess for a call bak ?

Jim

2 hours ago, jerry obean said:

HiJim,  can tell me what is the phone no to contact Princess for a call bak ?

It's just the catch-all Princess number: 1 800 774-6237.

Jim

Edited by jasbo49

I called yesterday and got my return call about 2 hours later.  It sure beat waiting on hold with elevator music!  I had braced myself for a long hold, it was a pleasant surprise.  If your cable home phone is blocking those return calls you have the option to put a different number in.  Try using a cell phone number instead and see if that works for you.

• Like 1

I tried call back yesterday - made my call about 2pm EDT - never received a callback (with my cellphone as the callback number).  While I was waiting, I used my phone (android) to chat via princess.com and got my issue handled within minutes.  CHAT has been very responsive most of the times I've used it but I can only access it via an android device - doesn't show up for me via Chrome or Edge browers on my computers.

Edited by Loveh2ofl
typo