Anyone else experiencing online / medallion app issues?

puggleperson

The website is driving me nuts. I log in and it takes me to a registration page..I ignored it for a while but it’s been like that all day so finally I just fill out the registration information but then it tells my my login is taken (DUH , by me)…

I’ve been registered for years lol 

anyone else? I tried to wait it out but it’s been all day into the next 

thanks! 

7 hours ago, puggleperson said:

The website is driving me nuts. I log in and it takes me to a registration page..I ignored it for a while but it’s been like that all day so finally I just fill out the registration information but then it tells my my login is taken (DUH , by me)…

thanks! 

Yes, we have been having the same problems as you describe...ongoing since last Friday.  I called Princess and I have not heard back nor has it been corrected.  

8 hours ago, puggleperson said:

thanks! 

Same issues here, called Princess and waited on hold with no results. Gave up on that log in and I am using our other log in now (mine vs DHs loyalty number).

Try each other’s logins or booking no with name, dob, etc.

Is this just the website or also the App?  Don’t try to link any bookings, that just confuses more.

Make sure your phone or PC is up to

date, clear your cookies or website history/data often.  Then retry.

Edited by PacnGoNow

9 hours ago, puggleperson said:

thanks! 

Do not reregister, this only complicates it, and do not click the link booking button.

• Like 2

Those of you that can’t sign in,

use a different device, your

phone or laptop or PC.  Also use a different browser, that might work.

If you do get to sign in…,change your password on Princess. That will be your new password for the website and the App.

This has been an issue since July that I know of.  There was a fix, but now seems it’s back. 

1 hour ago, PacnGoNow said:

Those of you that can’t sign in,

use a different device, your

phone or laptop or PC.  Also use a different browser, that might work.

If you do get to sign in…,change your password on Princess. That will be your new password for the website and the App.

This has been an issue since July that I know of.  There was a fix, but now seems it’s back. 

Tried these.  Didn't work.  Still can't log in.  Most inept IT people ever.

• Like 2

Have filled in all the details on the app to get to green status - my husband is showing as green but my photograph has been accepted but has an exclamation mark on it and my status won't go green.  I have tried re-taking my photo but keeps saying "wrong format etc etc" I suppose I'll just have to wait for embarkation for them to sort it 

I am in IT and I have tried every workaround on earth and have plenty of power on both my phone and home computer. Its definitely an issue on their end. All started when the app started showing my canceled out B2B and then shredded the connection into my 10 day once that one disappeared. Not trying to be too technical but its an issue with their SQL database

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

18 minutes ago, fpsphil said:

I am in IT and I have tried every workaround on earth and have plenty of power on both my phone and home computer. Its definitely an issue on their end. All started when the app started showing my canceled out B2B and then shredded the connection into my 10 day once that one disappeared. Not trying to be too technical but its an issue with their SQL database

NO problems with either website or app - Desktop - Edge - Iphone 10XR - updated

Edited by voljeep
  • Like 1

31 minutes ago, fpsphil said:

Not trying to be too technical but its an issue with their SQL database

Yep, and I tried to call and ask to speak to IT, but they can't apparently connect you to someone who can fix the issue.

The answer of "reregister and type everything in exactly as it appeared" is the dumbest answer i have ever heard.  This is complete incompetence to even put that out as a solution.

• Like 2

and yet, again, I am having NO problems ... just one cruise booked in November, dining booked - Green Lane, but need to upload Covid vacs/boosters I guess...

not multiple cruises

not multiple cabins

not multiple links for other cruisers

just basic - and yes, I had to "re-register" a month or so ago, no problem - I DON'T log in and out of the app or the web version

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

4 hours ago, fpsphil said:

Its issues with this. Can't get into any of the booking detail within the app/ocean crap but everything is showing green on personalizer. Just going to have my CVP look into it

image.png.8628f96386cc547bdb42b5b9ec26e463.png

Never attempt to link a booking.  It's a rabbit hole and has no purpose.

Hi. I am not a techy. I am a 79 year old male. I am a math nut and so I love solving problems, no matter what form they take. I had the same result as you. I tried many different ways to sign in to the medallion app, with no success. At first I thought I was the problem. Then my math logic kicked in.

I had made sure my name was entered as on my passport, because that is what you are supposed to do. And when we received our trip documentation from Princess, I made sure my name was listed as per my passport. The problem is that I have a middle name.

When you go to sign in to start the medallion process, There is no place to input your middle name. This is the problem. Princess needs to make a change to their medallion input process to include a provision to input one's middle name.

Are there any Princess IT people out there looking to solve this Princess IT Problem and make some brownie points?

We are platinum cruisers on Princess. We love Princess.

But come on you IT folks, make this simple change to your medallion input process and there will be smooth sailing from now on.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, dapperon said:

Hi. I am not a techy. I am a 79 year old male. I am a math nut and so I love solving problems, no matter what form they take. I had the same result as you. I tried many different ways to sign in to the medallion app, with no success. At first I thought I was the problem. Then my math logic kicked in.

I had made sure my name was entered as on my passport, because that is what you are supposed to do. And when we received our trip documentation from Princess, I made sure my name was listed as per my passport. The problem is that I have a middle name.

When you go to sign in to start the medallion process, There is no place to input your middle name. This is the problem. Princess needs to make a change to their medallion input process to include a provision to input one's middle name.

Are there any Princess IT people out there looking to solve this Princess IT Problem and make some brownie points?

But come on you IT folks, make this simple change to your medallion input process and there will be smooth sailing from now on.

We could say the middle name field should be there, but is not necessary to be there in the App as they have the info in your profile and a photo of the passport.

1 hour ago, dapperon said:

Hi dapper!

interesting.

I checked my personalizer & Travel summary- my middle name is not there.

I checked the app and my middle name is there.

All is well for me with website & app, after I contacted support.

I have never re registered, changed my password or deleted anything. Most of my personal information moved from personalizer to app without me filling it in. Even the photo from Dec.2019 was there. Now photo is replaced by my May 2022 photo.

I have had the same log in issues a few times in the past. I contact support by email & report it.

I leave it alone.  I agree with others who have said the problems are on Princess end.

Its crazy. My Medallion app uses the same user name(email) as my website account (had it for years) however, I have 2 separate passwords.

If I try to reset my password on the web to the same as the app, once I try to log in, it wants me to register so i changed it backS and works fine . same the other way

Its the weirdest thing. Its like it shows two accounts, using the same email login, but different passwords.

2 hours ago, Steelers36 said:

Never attempt to link a booking.  It's a rabbit hole and has no purpose.

Booking has already been linked since when I booked it to begin with. That's the error when I try to access any of the Ocean stuff

• Like 1

I tried logging in yesterday and got the "complete registration/login taken" screen.  I went to their online chat, and received a response that was basically "we're experiencing technical issues, please try later".

I just tried, same issue.  Guess I'll book a cruise on another line.