Princess Plus and Bottled Water

Brickwood

I have the Plus drink package on an upcoming cruise and understand that it includes bottled water (500 ml or less) and am wondering where on board you can get this.  Do they have bottled water at the bar or elsewhere?  Past cruises I've typically purchased a water package and Princess at $7:00 plus for 12 bottles isn't a bad deal.....but if its included, I'm thinking why not pick it up as part of the drink package.  Any experience would be appreciated.

I was recently on a Princess cruise and the bottled water was included in the plus drink package.  I typically got water bottles from various bars around the ship and one time ordered them on the app to my room.

I just learned this:  Princess Plus (and probably the one above) only counts 15 alcoholic drinks.  ALL other drinks are not charged to the 15 limit.  You can get water anywhere, including the bars and dining rooms.  

• Like 4

Yeah, unlimited 500ml water with drinks package.  We were on the Majestic Princess couple weeks ago, they will give 2 per person at a time.  

Just walk up to any bar with your medallion and they will see your info on their ipad and if you have the package, they will just give them out to you.  We stored few extras in the frig in the cabin.

20220807_152134.thumb.jpg.a273eec1aa5b59321dc9c012fae0efee.jpg

upon embarkation - we are in the 'hunt and gather' mode - by Sailaway, we have a few regular waters, more fizzy waters, and a 6 pack of beer in the fridge.  Having PLUS and being able to order on the app for cabin delivery has made this process easier - but we still prefer to visit the bars and introduce ourselves...

• Like 1

4 hours ago, PRINCESS Sweet Pea said:

Is it only the Premier package with the nice imported Spring Waters?

I have heard mentions of water like Evian or Pellagrino.

You can get small bottles of Pellegrino with the Plus package.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

The last few cruises we’ve been on, most of the bars will have two sizes of water available (500ml and 1 liter). We discovered it was better to grab the water earlier in the day as they seemed to run out in the evening. 

• Like 1

On 8/26/2022 at 10:47 AM, voljeep said:

upon embarkation - we are in the 'hunt and gather' mode - by Sailaway, we have a few regular waters, more fizzy waters, and a 6 pack of beer in the fridge.  Having PLUS and being able to order on the app for cabin delivery has made this process easier - but we still prefer to visit the bars and introduce ourselves...

Where do you get the beer for the fridge?  We'd like to do that.

1 minute ago, ajsesquire said:

Where do you get the beer for the fridge?  We'd like to do that.

at any bar - we just ask them not to open it - no problem ... now this is NOT a bucket of beer - which is not included in the PLUS package

• Thanks 1

On 8/25/2022 at 8:45 PM, cr8tiv1 said:

I just learned this:  Princess Plus (and probably the one above) only counts 15 alcoholic drinks.  ALL other drinks are not charged to the 15 limit.  You can get water anywhere, including the bars and dining rooms.  

wait, the coffees aren't coming off my 15? Thats amazing news, thank you so much!

• Like 2

On 9/1/2022 at 2:57 AM, SiliconCruiser said:

I'd suggest checking further.  It was to my understanding that coffee, chocolate, tea, water, soft drinks, and alcohol, were counted against your 15 count.

Incorrect. Every item you mention is unlimited. Only alcoholic beverages count against the 15 alcoholic  beverage limit. Read through the terms and conditions for all inclusions and exclusions. Of course, if you order a specialty coffee with an alcoholic shot then that drink would count. 

• Thanks 2

On 9/1/2022 at 2:57 AM, SiliconCruiser said:

I'd suggest checking further.  It was to my understanding that coffee, chocolate, tea, water, soft drinks, and alcohol, were counted against your 15 count.

Just as skynight had previously posted, the coffee, chocolate, tea, water, soft drinks, and alcohol do not count towards your 15 alcoholic drink count. I lost track after a few days on our last cruise of how many we had, but it was very high, especially the cappuccino's.