For those few people who care about Captain Kate McCue's schedule..

mfs2k

Captain Kate McCue on Beyond released a TikTok story answering follower questions.

Q: "Is this my last cruise before I go on vacation?

A: "Yep"

Q: Will I be sticking around Italy?

A: "Si"

Q: "Is my husband coming to pick me up?"

A: "Yes!"

A few more questions about what she plans to do in Italy....(Eat, Drink, be Merry)

Last Question:

Q: "Am I going to come back to this ship a lot sooner than everyone expects?"

A: "Maybe"

I know many of you want to comment "WHO CARES?"  I promise some people care. She actually has 4.5 million TikTok followers now. Crazy, right?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 6

My wife and I are sailing on Beyond's 9 night repositioning cruise from Bayonne to the Caribbean and Fort Lauderdale on 10/26/22.

We sailed with the Captain on Equinox in 2019 and she added positivity to our cruise.  We'd like to sail with her again. Will we still have a great time if she's not the Captain?  Absolutely (I hope.  Unless we sail into a hurricane or get grounded somewhere.  That wouldn't be great, but at least we'd have stories to post on CruiseCritic)    

PS:  Don't you think there should be a separate section called "Cruise Critical" where you can criticize everything you don't like?  Haha  I just thought of that. 

• Haha 2

We have sailed with her as Captain on the Summit, Equinox and Edge. None of those were planned with her in mind. We sail

on the Beyond in January so maybe we’ll get to sail with her again 😂  I do agree she adds positivity to the ship so it would be a nice treat if it does happen! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mfs2k said:

I feel like I remember her saying/commenting on Tik Tok that she'd be back by/sometime in October but I cannot find it, so grain of salt. 

2 minutes ago, cruiserchuck said:

Does her cat go on vacation with her, or does the cat stay onboard?

Cruise Captain vacations are typically 3 months long so I'd assume BugNaked, her cat, goes home with her. 

3 hours ago, mfs2k said:

Captain Kate McCue on Beyond released a TikTok story answering follower questions.

Q: "Is this my last cruise before I go on vacation?

A: "Yep"

Q: Will I be sticking around Italy?

A: "Si"

Q: "Is my husband coming to pick me up?"

A: "Yes!"

A few more questions about what she plans to do in Italy....(Eat, Drink, be Merry)

Last Question:

Hey!  I resemble that question answering style IRL!  😁 (she's actually a lot more loquacious in real life, as I found when I was with her on the Summit back in 2017.  

P.S.  She used that "purse and keys" joke when I was aboard, which was definitely NOT her first sailing.

7 minutes ago, Honolulu Blue said:

Hey!  I resemble that question answering style IRL!  😁 (she's actually a lot more loquacious in real life, as I found when I was with her on the Summit back in 2017.  

P.S.  She used that "purse and keys" joke when I was aboard, which was definitely NOT her first sailing.

314E9624-BB09-4D90-8883-28899E3E6E59.thumb.jpeg.759b1ccc155785d701fa3adb5a5f90c1.jpeg

• Thanks 1